Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid (13099 Views)

Odua, Diaspora Groups Endorse Jonathan’s Re-election Bid / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by anonimi: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2014
eleojo23:

The real people you need to convince are not online. They are the people on the streets, markets, in their homes, on their way to their farms etc.

But obviously you guys are clueless in this regard.
Anyway good luck with your online presidency.

And they are the people who see-

- previously dead TRAINS running again with passengers & goods freighted at less cost.
- the yield from their FARMS increase due to increased focus by a dedicated federal government as well as better fertilser distribution that CUTS off subsidy & middle men cabals.
- their people EMPLOYED in revived automobile factories.
- previously budgeted but NOT maintained ROADS suddenly refurbished & expanded

just to name a FEW achievements of meaningful IMPACT on the lives of ordinary folks who will actually vote!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Gboliwe: 7:51am On Dec 27, 2014
onatisi:
bros believe me . Apc is a party built on lies,propaganda,deceit,corruption and desperation. Gradually their true color is beginning to come out and people are beginning to see that they are not any better than pdp but even worse.

Any Nigerian above 25 that is just seeing and realising that APC is worse than PDP is slow!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by onatisi(m): 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
Alabsworld:
Apc= All Pathetic Criminals.....always lieying
Accursed Politicians Congress

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by babestella: 7:53am On Dec 27, 2014
APC has no shame. Typical of losers. Their candidate can't lead this Nation. We need a national leader not a regional leader like Buhari who has nothing to offer.

3 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 27, 2014
TeaParty:
http://www.theguardianmobile.com/readNewsItem1.php?nid=38806

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/191682-group-denies-withdrawing-support-for-jonathan-s-re-election-bid

My brothers in the south should know that we dont have the population to decide election in Nigeria. Election is decided with huge populated states like Kano and Lagos.
Jonathan is going no where but Otueke.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Gboliwe:

Any Nigerian above 25 that is just seeing and realising that APC is worse than PDP is slow!
the awareness is gathering steam and momentum. Coincidentally apc seems to be helping the process by all these lies they keep bringing out everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Bluepamex: 8:00am On Dec 27, 2014
That cannot stop the Association of confuse criminals from cooking up another fake story .just wait and see before 12 noon today you will hear another fake story from their chief propagandist .

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by anonimi: 8:07am On Dec 27, 2014
okiezman:
Obiageli brought the fake news

Abeg nor spoil the bad reputation of one of my favourite NL sparring partners grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by BossAyuk: 8:09am On Dec 27, 2014
Obinoscopy:
And I almost believed that news. APC and propaganda. SMH. It is well.

“The name of our group is House-to-
House Support Initiative, not House-
to-House Educational Initiative. We
are campaigning and advocating for
the return of President Jonathan come
2015 and we don’t have any reason to
withdraw at this crucial time.

Mr. do you know that there's actually a group called House to House "Educational" Group? They've been on since last year and if you go through that Facebook page you'd realize they've been having physical meetings.

https://m.facebook.com/pages/House2House-Educational-Initiative/336784359767423

I wonder why House to House "Support" group are coming out to deny the fact that they've left GEJ when in real fact they were never mentioned.

Look at the portion of their speech I quoted. They even confirmed indirectly that their group was never mentioned.

I'm surprised you didn't think of this before jumping to conclusion that APC was peddling lies.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by BossAyuk: 8:14am On Dec 27, 2014
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by sufido123: 8:17am On Dec 27, 2014
Another APC propaganda debunked!

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by BossAyuk: 8:18am On Dec 27, 2014
sufido123:
Another APC propaganda debunked!
“The name of our group is House-to-
House Support Initiative, not House-
to-House Educational Initiative. We
are campaigning and advocating for
the return of President Jonathan come
2015 and we don’t have any reason to
withdraw at this crucial time.

Mr. do you know that there's actually a group called House to House "Educational" Group? They've been on since last year and if you go through that Facebook page you'd realize they've been having physical meetings.

I wonder why House to House "Support" group are coming out to deny the fact that they've left GEJ when in real fact they were never mentioned.

Look at the portion of their speech I quoted. They even confirmed indirectly that their group was never mentioned.

I'm surprised you didn't think of this before jumping to conclusion that APC was peddling lies.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by jwart(m): 8:18am On Dec 27, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
APC is defined as a party filled with lies, stealing , corruption, money laundering, fighting, destroying houses and properties and not caring for the masses.

Please nigerians don't vote for this type of party, vote for the best candidate Jonathan.

GEJ till 2019
sorry UV mistakenly type APC instead of PDP the true owner of the attribute u mentioned.

Even the Oga-at-the-top knows that he has fail Nigerians he only beg to make correction.
but Nigeria well wishers known that try an error is not good for this great nation.

GMB Change
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Obinoscopy(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2014
BossAyuk:

Mr. do you know that there's actually a group called House to House "Educational" Group?

I recommend you read this excerpt from SaharaReporters very objectively:

The House-to-House campaign group, which in 2011 helped push Goodluck Jonathan into power, today turned its back on him and threw its weight behind his main challenger, Muhammadu Buhari of the All Progressives Congress (APC).
http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/23/shocker-house-house-campaign-organization-dumps-president-jonathan-adopts-buhari-change

It was the House to House "Support Group" that helped campaign for Jonathan in 2011. And the propaganda was that they've turned their backs on Jonathan (which has been debunked by the group). So why would you say their group was never mentioned?

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Obinoscopy(m): 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
BossAyuk:

Bros, the propaganda was that they've been in existence since 2011 and that they supported Jonathan then but have decided to switch to Buhari. Go and read the propaganda in SaharaReporters first before coming up with any defence.

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by ogene007: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2014
What else do you expect from APC, a party of liars, whose campaign is not based on issues but on continous peddling of rumours and lies, a party that does not believe in open disclosure, because that is the foundation of their massive looting while diverting attention with their jingle of 'we will fight corruption". They are yet to tell us the source of their funding because that will expose their hypocrisy. The 2015 elections is indeed a battle between the forces of light and darkness, a battle between a party that respects our freedoms and those that believe in decrees 2 and 4. Any change that seeks to take us back to the evil days when one section of the country saw themselves as over-lords over the rest of us should be resisted by any right thinking individual.GEJ till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by BossAyuk: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2014
Obinoscopy:
I recommend you read this excerpt from SaharaReporters very objectively:

http://saharareporters.com/2014/12/23/shocker-house-house-campaign-organization-dumps-president-jonathan-adopts-buhari-change

It was the House to House "Support Group" that helped campaign for Jonathan in 2011. And the propaganda was that they've turned their backs on Jonathan (which has been debunked by the group). So why would you say their group was never mentioned?
Yes I've see how Sahara twisted the story.

The National Coordinator of the
House-to-House Political Education
Initiative, Kunle Ehinlanwo , who is
a son of a former PDP senator,
made this known to newsmen at a
press briefing in Abuja.

But the guy in bold is who I expected to debunk the report by Sahara reporters that he never said such.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maslong(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2014
adisasegun:
Please who is Jonathan? is he an ogogoro seller? sorry I don't know him because i live in Somalia

Somalia I hope you are not a member of Al-shabab undecided
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Obinoscopy(m): 8:51am On Dec 27, 2014
BossAyuk:

Yes I've see how Sahara twisted the story.

But the guy in bold is who I expected to debunk the report by Sahara reporters that he never said such.
The guy in bold mustn't debunk the report since the propaganda seems to be in his favour and in favour of the party he is supporting come 2015. That's human being for you.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by major466(m): 8:57am On Dec 27, 2014
Exam Tips For Students:
If during exams you were ask to define LIE and you got confused and lack words to write, just remember the acronym APC.

3 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by senatorbayor(m): 9:01am On Dec 27, 2014
why did it take them so long to refute the claim when the news had been on media for quite a while. Are we not smelling a compromise and does it not mean that their palm has been greased to revert to their former paymaster.
it could also be a gimmick from them to front another support group for GMB so as to make GEJ recognize their existence since TAN had taken over their responsibilities and every attentions seems to be on TAN.
I will be expecting to see what will be their campaign strategy this time
GMB does not need them as the masses seems to be spreading the news for him without been paid.
they should take a cue from Okupe,Abati,omokri and others on how they have been running from pole to pillar in the quest to save the battered image of their boss.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by espn(m): 9:02am On Dec 27, 2014
eleojo23:

With the way you guys type stuffs like this, one would think that APC is making progress in selling Buhari but you people know that you are not doing your home work well.

GEJ is still on top of the game even if you deny it.

Buhari and his camp are more like people who think that he can just gain the presidency because some people (who may not vote at all) are sitting down somewhere and typing 'change' 'Sai buhari' and so on (including opening a twitter account for him and taking studio photographs)

The real people you need to convince are not online. They are the people on the streets, markets, in their homes, on their way to their farms etc.

do they need to be convinced to know CHANGE is needed. Mr clueless achievement is enough to convince them. Poverty, hunger, blood shed, looting, corruption. Just name it.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maestroferddi: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2014
philips70:
Why can't the Director-General who was said to make the earlier withdrawal be the one who is debunking. The N21b have started working. They will even attempt to buy Osinbajo!
Eeyah/pele/ndo!!!

When the PDP is through with you guys, you will know how far.

Buhari ko, Salisu ni...

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by okiezman(m): 9:49am On Dec 27, 2014
anonimi:

Abeg nor spoil the bad reputation of one of my favourite NL sparring partners grin cheesy

LoL

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Herjide(m): 9:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmmmmmm paid agents of PDP....... U hv already sell ur future for just little change... I hope d change ill feed u and ur family for d next four years
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by enigmang: 9:59am On Dec 27, 2014
eleojo23:

With the way you guys type stuffs like this, one would think that APC is making progress in selling Buhari but you people know that you are not doing your home work well.

GEJ is still on top of the game even if you deny it.

Buhari and his camp are more like people who think that he can just gain the presidency because some people (who may not vote at all) are sitting down somewhere and typing 'change' 'Sai buhari' and so on (including opening a twitter account for him and taking studio photographs)

My Brother!! dont spoil that nail ooo with the way you are hitting it on the head!!!!

I wish we can do an online poll to see who has PVC.. it will surprise you to know that most of the online warriors dont have PVC's.. i personally know a lot of Buhari's Staunch supporter who dont have even the temp voters card.. The only wahala is when the election is lost/won they will cry Foul!!

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by jmaine: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2014
PassingShot:
These bunch of people who have sold their future for a plate of porridge?

Please shut it and feel ashamed for once. The sheer measure of lies emanating from your APC coven is embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by PassingShot(m): 10:10am On Dec 27, 2014
jmaine:

Please shut it and feel ashamed for once. The sheer measure of lies emanating from your APC coven is embarrassing.

Please learn decorum. No need to hyperventilate. My comment couldn't have been that bad to cause hyperventilation.
Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maslong(m): 10:15am On Dec 27, 2014
major466:
Exam Tips For Students:
If during exams you were ask to define LIE and you got confused and lack words to write, just remember the acronym APC.

or lie Mohammed grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 27, 2014
senatorbayor:
why did it take them so long to refute the claim when the news had been on media for quite a while. Are we not smelling a compromise and does it not mean that their palm has been greased to revert to their former paymaster.
it could also be a gimmick from them to front another support group for GMB so as to make GEJ recognize their existence since TAN had taken over their responsibilities and every attentions seems to be on TAN.
GMB does not need them as the masses seems to be spreading the news for him without been paid.
they should take a cue from Okupe,Abati,omokri and others on how they have been running from pole to pillar in the quest to save the battered image of their boss.

The only news people spread about buhari is that he is a terrorist, a coup plotter, a chronic failure, a wicked tyranist, an old haggard. An illiterate, a jihadist. .. just name it.
People hate him on the streets with passion even up North and the Middle Belt.
And his choice by apc has actually grown the peoples love for GEJ.
People have vowed to vote MASSIVELY for GEJ come Feb 15

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maslong(m): 10:23am On Dec 27, 2014
senatorbayor:

YES!!!! spreading falsehood by APC E-pigs.
sorry oo!! if it pains you.

1 Like

Re: Group Denies Withdrawing Support For Jonathan’s Re-election Bid by maslong(m): 10:34am On Dec 27, 2014
Gabbysky:

The only news people spread about buhari is that he is a terrorist, a coup plotter, a chronic failure, a wicked tyranist, an old haggard. An illiterate, a jihadist. .. just name it.
People hate him on the streets with passion even up North and the Middle Belt.
And his choice by apc has actually grown the peoples love for GEJ.
People have vowed to vote MASSIVELY for GEJ come Feb 15

well said cheesy may God bless your parent, they didn't waste their money at all in your school grin.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Whoever We Arrested For Corruption Must Be Guilty" - EFCC Boss / Court Affirms Ikechi Emenike’s Suspension From APC Hours After Guber Primaries / Reports Of Osinbajo’s Valentine’s Day Trip False, Mischievous – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.