Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Do They Think He Is Foolish? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Do They Think He Is Foolish? (421 Views)

Saraki's Statement Is Foolish / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Protest at INEC headquarters by APC is Foolish - Gov Obi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do They Think He Is Foolish? by Here2BustnScrew: 8:06am On Dec 27, 2014
The North, Buhari and APC said they would make the nation ungovernable for GEJ, just because he is a southerner... Now do they think GEJ will be foolish to allow them rule even if they win... He would have no other option than to split Nigeria.... or what do you think those warships are for?.. They tried to frustrate Him, He will also frustrate them .....
Re: Do They Think He Is Foolish? by huptin(m): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2014
Many people these days are thinking war is childsplay.... i hope you are safely tucked in your region... because it is suicidal to be based in another man's region and be calling for war.
Take my word for it you can only predict how a war will start you can never predict how it will end.

By the way did the Niger Delta allow OBJ to rule peacefully? Did he call for war?

1 Like

Re: Do They Think He Is Foolish? by Chazzyboy: 8:10am On Dec 27, 2014
U are right GEJ won't let them smell that sit
Re: Do They Think He Is Foolish? by temitemi1(m): 8:16am On Dec 27, 2014
Pikin wey sey him papa no go sleep, d pikin too no go sleep nah grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Do They Think He Is Foolish? by MrPearce(m): 8:23am On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ till world ends tongue. mean while i dont pray for war, I cant even imagine how it would look like
Re: Do They Think He Is Foolish? by yorex2011: 8:37am On Dec 27, 2014
War is never the answer. There's been too much bloodshed on the country abi do we want to emulate the hutu tutsi genocide of 94?..but truth be told, the way things are going.. One can't help but fear for the country.

(1) (Reply)

Anytime Buhari Contests, They Dredge Up False Accusations Of Sectionalism In PTF / Nigerians Need To Change The Government From Abia To Abuja / Controversy Surrounds Sale Of National Theatre.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.