Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) (41192 Views)

The False Information On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected / Error On New ₦100 Website Has Been Corrected (Photo) / Muslim Body Alleges Jewish Symbol On New N100 Note (2) (3) (4)

False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by PapTzy(m): 11:23am On Dec 27, 2014
Just this morning, I got the opportunity to have a feel of the new ₦100 note. As a tech savvy individual, I decided to scan the bar code printed at the back of the new note. I was impressed at the cool use of technology as I was directed to the website of the new ₦100 note.

Going through the numerous photos on the web page, I came across a familiar picture. On a closer look, I realized that it was an aerial picture of the famous "Allianz Arena" stadium in Munich, Germany instead of the Akwa Ibom Stadium, Uyo.

The stadium is being paraded as an achievement of Nigerian government, showing the Nigeria of today. This misinformation is highly unintelligent and embarrassing.

Here's the link to the website : http://sites.visualead.me/ngp_new/#001

23 Likes 9 Shares

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Avedon: 11:43am On Dec 27, 2014
The GEJ lead federal government have the capacity and resources to transform Nigeria but instead they chooses to shield corrupt individuals and promote impunity.

100% of those supporting the present administration on ths forum are below 30yrs of age and think ths the best life they could get. And those that saw yesterday are supporting the administration blindly or based on selfish interest.

We all resented Abacha's junta with It's evil policies but It's 100% better than present administration.

Gej have taken Nigeria into a dungeon of religion, ethnic and sectional abyss but God will not allow the labour of our nation founding father's to capsize.

I pray God will strengthen the advocates of change.

God bless Nigeria.

116 Likes 9 Shares

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by mesoade(m): 11:47am On Dec 27, 2014
Is that not Uyo stadium?
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by PapTzy(m): 11:57am On Dec 27, 2014
mesoade:
Is that not Uyo stadium?
This is the Akwa-Ibom Stadium in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom, Nigeria. I'm pretty sure you can see the difference.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by html14java(f): 11:58am On Dec 27, 2014
Keke man, kindly stop me here make I buy market.

[size=15pt]**Blame it on Buhari**[/size]

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
OP, YOU CAN LIE TOO MUCH. ARE YOU RELATED TO APC DE-LUCIFER?
HAAA, NO WONDER.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by PapTzy(m): 12:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
masterpower:
OP, YOU CAN LIE TOO MUCH. ARE YOU RELATED TO APC DE-LUCIFER?
HAAA, NO WONDER.

Excuse me, I'm not a member of any party and I don't do politics. I'm just trying to make the relevant authorities aware of their blunder before the International community(esp. Germany) start to rain insults on Nigeria for taking glory of what is not ours.
Here's the website if you're still in doubt: http://sites.visualead.me/ngp_new/#001

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 27, 2014
Same way abati showcased kano state project as FG's achievement. I think the clueless one surrounds himself with more clueless beings.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Avedon: 1:09pm On Dec 27, 2014
mesoade:
Is that not Uyo stadium?

Let's assume It's UYO stadium isn't it embarrassing for the federal government to claim it as one of It's achievements?

That's how exactly they tried to take credit for the control of Ebola epidemic. And the only thing i can remember the federal government deed was to show how to use some disinfectants on national TV while the Lagos state government was working vigorously to curtail the spread on the virus. Which afterward the federal government try push it down the troth of misinformed Nigerians that they were the brain behind the success.

No government in the world will claim such thing as achievement.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Alphaoscar: 1:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
when we call them clueless some goblins individuals will be crying all over NL like Satan.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Avedon: 4:23pm On Dec 27, 2014
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by olapluto(m): 4:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is highly embarassing for all Nigerians. Please irrespective of party affiliations, we can all BEG the FG to remove that picture immediately!

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Avedon: 4:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
Alphaoscar:
when we call them clueless some goblins individuals will be crying all over NL like Satan.

Perhaps they are not aware that Nigeria took off at the same time with Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia and Taiwan. Even South Africa look up to Nigeria as role model back then.

If you are watching economic programs on Africa, they'll mention South Africa, Angola Kenya before they remember Nigeria. they consider the first three as economic power house of Africa.

1. South Africa doesn't have crude oil, they depend on Mining and small scale manufacturing for their income.

2. Angola started extensive oil exploration in 2002 after 18 years long civil war that ended in the year 2000. But they successful transformed their economy. If you are doubting, type "Angolan economy" on Google.

3. Kenya depends on coffee for their income but they also transformed their economy. coincidentally, Kenya share some similarities with Nigeria politically. They thought that government of moy Kibaki was the best until they elected they their present government lead by Uhoru kenyanta the same way some people in Nigeria thinks Gej is the best thing that ever happen to Nigeria.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by nduchucks: 4:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is a shame and should be exposed on the FP so that the authorities can rectify this error, ASAP. They need to replace that picture urgently.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by TDstarr: 4:46pm On Dec 27, 2014
d
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
CBN sef...this government sef..ministry of finance sef.

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nmeri17: 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2014
Avedon:
They GEJ lead federal government have the capacity and resources to transform Nigeria but instead they chooses to shield corrupt individuals and promote impunity.

100% of those supporting the present administration on ths forum are bellow 30yrs of age and think ths the best life the could get. And those that saw yesterday are supporting the administration blindly or based on selfish interest.

We all resented Abacha's junta with It's evil policies but It's 100% better than present administration.

Gej have taken Nigeria into a dungeon of religion, ethnic and sectional abyss but God will not allow the labour of nations founding father's to capsize.

I pray God will strengthen the advocates of change.

God bless Nigeria.

so what has that got to do with the topic you young nasty faggotty piece of trash

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by 100Cents: 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I hear
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by omanifrank(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
na wa sha
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by bruno419(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Oga titus
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by donmalcolm21(m): 4:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
I can't see any Allianz Arena there rather I saw Akwa Ibom Stadium. So Op stop lying
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by natureblack(m): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
And the blame/hate game continues ..........

in no time,the inevitable "GEJ vs Buhari" e-fight will emanate from God-knows-where angry angry and horns will begin to lock.

Oh Dear February,can you just come and go........PEACEFULLY .

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
And How does this "revelation" help the youths of this country?
Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by tundeayo2020: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
hmm I love my country nigeria

Re: False Information On New ₦100 Website (Photos) by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hmmm... Wetin make people con do now? Nor spend the money because na Germany dey?

UBA ATM In Daura, Katsina Overcrowded (Photo) / How To Apply For A Tax Identification Number (TIN) In Nigeria / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman