Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,316 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job (3767 Views)

Am Tired Of Staying At Home / Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job #crying# / Am Tired Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
you can get your outsourcing needs from http://getlancers.com Nigeria #1 job outsourcing and Freelancing website. We're a freelancing company that specializes in connecting both experienced and amateur web developer, software engineer to potential clients/contractors in Nigeria.
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by crudedude(m): 1:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Joy83:

Not only a 2 1 bro but a stronger upper 2 1...smile

No much opportunity for geology graduate these days, thereby I am just looking for anything to keep mind and soul together pending the time.

Have been hearing geology as hot cake from my undergraduate days but that's not d reality outside school ooooo

sad truth. in school then we go dey feel say we don arrive then service ends and we see the bigger picture. Engineering is miles ahead on 'hot cake ness' than Geology.

but person wey God wan bless him go bless....
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by Joy83(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
crudedude:

sad truth. in school then we go dey feel say we don arrive then service ends and we see the bigger picture. Engineering is miles ahead on 'hot cake ness' than Geology.

but person wey God wan bless him go bless....
You get the gist jooor. Engineering is far ahead of geology. Very minute opening for geology graduate. Though, the consolation they do say is that, if geologist gets his dream job(Oil Job), his life is better for life.
Nevertheless, other courses like engineering get this job easier than geology.

Na God hand I dey ooooo
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by crudedude(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Joy83:

You get the gist jooor. Engineering is far ahead of geology. Very minute opening for geology graduate. Though, the consolation they do say is that, if geologist gets his dream job(Oil Job), his life is better for life.
Nevertheless, other courses like engineering get this job easier than geology.

Na God hand I dey ooooo
funny thing is if they're 100 staff of an oil and gas firm. the geologists may just be 5. engineers can take more than 50 then the rest.

but person wey God wan bless. him go bless...
Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by mptng: 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
patty1234:
Pls Help am tired of staying at home its frustrating! I need a job, am patricia okocha stay in lagos at egbeda, Am a bsc holder in business adminstration and also a diploma in desktop publishing. Pls In case of any opening we can communicate through my email! Thanks Xtrica4real@yahoo.com or okocha_patricia@yahoo.com

I was like that before, i stayed home for 4 years without anything, some of my friends got job in banks, mtn, oil and gas sectors. infact i was like a fool because no one regard me as been sensible. i felt like committing suicide, i was depressed and dejected. sometimes i pray not to wake up the following day, just to tell you the extent of my feelings.

i was the best in my department in school, i made 2.1 in marketing. i have different business ideas but no one was ready to support financially, even my parent were not ready because i was looked at as someone without focus, people scorned at me even at the church.

the only person that stood by me was my girl friend that i was dating right back in my university days. things changed when my girl friend got a job in Access bank as a contract staff. her pay was 60k per month. she saved for good 7 months, and gave me 80k to start a business.

that was how the story changed. i started a home tutoring business, though no money came in the first 3month, but i was persistent, after three months i got my first client who was paying me 30k per month, thereafter i got other 3 client at this same rate and at the end of the month i can boast of 90k after all expenses such as transport, recharge cards, launch and others. now i can boast of 250k per month.

i am also coming up with a new business, that is HR consulting company, by January 2015.

bro sit up, think, google that idea, google how it can be executed, google the procedures and methodology. as questions when you are not clear on how to go about it, but beware of friends who can discourage you.

you can start with as little as 30k to 50k. who said you can not make it, who said you cannot be the man you want to be. now am far better than some of my mate that got jobs in the bank.

by 2015, i want to increase my income to 700k to N1m per month.

you can be the man you want to be if only you are focused. i will be getting married soon to my dear girl friend who encouraged me to keep going, who assisted me financially.

all the best bro, may God grant you your heart desires and protect all of us, you can as well share this with your friends who are facing simillar situation. you don't need to look for job, you can create one and help others who are facing difficulties.

Regards,
PEACE

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help Am Tired Of Staying At Home, I Need A Job by patty1234: 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
So touching! I wish I jst had capital to start up a busines of my own! I already have wot to do in mind all I need is capital! Its so sad that no one cares about any1, u just ve to luk out for your self. Dats y am lukin 4 a job to support myself den wit time I can start my own business!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Vacancy In Lagos (gbagada) - Customer Service Representative / Sahara Experienced Analyst Recruitment INVITE / Free Job Alert On Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.