Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,751 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:51 PM

M.o.g - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / M.o.g (364 Views)

Who is a M-O-G ( Man Of God )? / Nothing / Any A.M.O.R.C Member On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

M.o.g by actElijah: 1:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
M.O.G
When you're a leader, or more a Man of God(M.O.G), those you lead expect perfection from you. You shouldn't have any fear, worry or difficulty, you're not even supposed to get tired; you're a god you know (which every child of God actually is). You get hundreds of prayer requests and the files of many cases on your desk to treat. Sometimes you counsel until you're tired and no one cares if you've eaten, or are you even supposed to eat? Nights and days spent in prayer and study. You're prepared to spend your last savings on a needy follower.
Worst of all, my heart bleeds for ministers whose homes have had to suffer while they focused on the ministry (a matter requiring wisdom and grace). Sometimes it appears you're lifting everyone's loads and no one's helping you with yours. It may seem everyone you've prayed for already has a testimony except you. I pray to the Lord for strength for every man of God going through tough times right now, I ask that your burdens be lifted and your mountains melt like wax; I pray for the restoration of everyone who has fallen into bitterness, weariness or any character flaw; I ask that the peace of God return to your hearts and homes, and that His zeal consume you once again in Jesus name.
Finally beloved, I encourage you to appreciate and support your man (or woman) of God, the last thing you should do is to pull him/her down in any way. Make out time this season to show love to your pastor, mentor, discipler, someone somewhere who labours over you spiritually, even if they are your biological relations. A new door opens unto you as you do so in Jesus name.
Compliments of the season._PEACE!

(1) (Reply)

Settlement / Happy New Year / The Car’s Headlights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.