Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,722 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

250k Income Monthly.. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 250k Income Monthly.. (2305 Views)

Uk+180k,canada And Usa+250k: Limited Pple Only / I Have Been Given 250k To Travel Should I Invest It Here Or Travel Out To Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

250k Income Monthly.. by 4stylz: 2:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Dear Nairaland,

I earn nothing less than 250k monthly selling of human hairs and clothes , but I want to relocate abroad maybe usa or London to get a better job.. which country is better , i have about 1.5million, I want to invest in something else because i'm tired of. Selling female stuffs because of debts..

Your advice will be highly respected.
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by olas24u(f): 2:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
You are doing very well and with time you can do much better.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by justwise(m): 3:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
4stylz:
Dear Nairaland,

I earn nothing less than 250k monthly selling of human hairs and clothes , but I want to relocate abroad maybe usa or London to get a better job.. which country is better ,i have about 1.5million, I want to invest in something else because i'm tired of. Selling female stuffs because of debts..

Your advice will be highly respected.

You are about to waste that money, you can live and do business in any of those countries legally with that money.
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by 4stylz: 3:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
justwise:

You are about to waste that money, you can live and do business in any of those countries legally with that money.

I.5 million, Please elaborate..
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by justwise(m): 3:07pm On Dec 27, 2014
4stylz:

I.5 million, Please elaborate..

That amount will not qualify you for any sort of visa that will give you the privilege to live and do business legally either in US or the UK.

3 Likes

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by kennyrony(m): 3:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
I will advice you to stay in Nigeria And continue your business, you are really doing well with your income.

With 1.5M you can't do anything in d UK and USA. D money is just too small. But if u insist on traveling forget abt UK and go For USA.

Note: u can neva get a Visa with 1.5M

4 Likes

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by frank94(m): 5:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
He will never understand until he waist his hard earnd money on the quest for abroad.bro if I will advice you,quietly stay back in Nigeria and push your business and make more out of it,unless you want to travel out for business purpose which I won't object to that.but to waste 1:5 for UK hmmm nawa for you,if USA get through for you go ahead but look very well before you reap.
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by 4stylz: 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
kennyrony:
I will advice you to stay in Nigeria And continue your business, you are really doing well with your income.

With 1.5M you can't do anything in d UK and USA. D money is just too small. But if u insist on traveling forget abt UK and go For USA.

Note: u can neva get a Visa with 1.5M

Thank you...
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by IyawoToBe(f): 9:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
Why is everyone saying he can never get a visa with 1.5mm? My hubby got a Uk visa last year with just 700k as his closing balance. You guys should get your facts right and not discourage the young man.

1 Like

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by dmjinc(m): 12:03am On Dec 28, 2014
Even USA Visa 1M grin
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by justwise(m): 9:21am On Dec 28, 2014
IyawoToBe:
Why is everyone saying he can never get a visa with 1.5mm? My hubby got a Uk visa last year with just 700k as his closing balance. You guys should get your facts right and not discourage the young man.

Your hubby got a visa to US to live and work?

3 Likes

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by Henix(m): 5:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
IyawoToBe:
u are just trying to mislead the young man. Did ur hubby work with the said visa? Why not properly advice the OP, who is talking of abandoning an already built business for abroad, where he will probably end up being an illegal migrant with little or no income. @OP, why not continue with ur business and then work towards visiting any of those countries on vacation, which is going to give u an opportunity of seeing how they pick money on the streets of those countries? Pls do not be misled

8 Likes

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by SilentCrescendo: 8:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bruv 1.5mil should be about £5k, no?
best advice is stay in naija, focus on your business.. think about expanding and I'm sure in time you'll pay off the "debts". Bros UK no be beans o

1 Like

Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by 4stylz: 1:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Thank you all for the advice.God bless!
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by 4stylz: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2014
SilentCrescendo:
Bruv 1.5mil should be about £5k, no?
best advice is stay in naija, focus on your business.. think about expanding and I'm sure in time you'll pay off the "debts". Bros UK no be beans o

Thanks bro
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by tpiander: 10:55am On Oct 06, 2015
As long as you are not selling human parts.
Re: 250k Income Monthly.. by Bigolly(m): 6:36am On Oct 07, 2015
if he is to stay in naija and continue with his business, i agree with that but to say 1.5m cannot get him a visa is very ridiculus. my bro just follow your mind and pray about it,many people are abroad making their money and many people are also here in naija too making their cool money

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Cashew Beach In Akwa Ibom / A Place In Georgia, U.S Called 'Igbo Landing!' / Leaving My 100 K Monthly Job For An Msc Computer Sci In The U.k Guy Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.