Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,920 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Official: Alonso And Mikel's 'passing' Records - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Official: Alonso And Mikel's 'passing' Records (2644 Views)

Watch Costa Reaction To Being An Unused Substitute And Mikel's Expressions / Eden Hazard And Mikel Training Together,the Fans React [photo] / Difference Between Yaya Toure And Mikel Obi(and Every Other Nigerian Best) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Official: Alonso And Mikel's 'passing' Records by Ibime(m): 11:46pm On Dec 15, 2008
Olaolufred:

However, Chelsea fans turns everything to blind arguments so that they can turn each argument to fight.

Watch all abusive languages on Nairaland sports, they are originated by chelsea fans.

Mikel is good, fine. Not in this area better than Alonso.

But i will not talk more than this, because these Chelsea fans are good at breaking bottles and stabbing. grin grin grin
However, this may be because they are born and raised under the bridges.

No wonder, many of them are under Oshodi and Iyana Ipaja bridges.

Hehehehe. . . .this guy, you are funny. . . .

Mikel style of passing is called "Give I give". . . it doesn't go anywhere, but it keeps possession.

From all these stats, we can see that Lampard is the King of assists. . . .48 chances created already and the season isn't even halfway through. . . . .
Re: Official: Alonso And Mikel's 'passing' Records by allboyz(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2008
Yes, Lampard owns the Assist for this Year, and i think FAB4 would overtake him.

Regards

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jay Jay Okocha 5th Skillful Player In Fifa17 / Incredibly Hot: Pictures Of Africa’s Sexiest Female Bodybuilder (photos) / Zero Data Premium Sports IPTV In Nigeria On Your Phone, Laptop Or TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.