Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here (10669 Views)

Buhari’s Ambition Splits APC / Is N 5million Enough Compensation For Each Slain Youth Corper? / Final Results Of 2011 Presidential Election By Jega (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Bruteforce101: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
donmalcolm21:
I went through your entire post and I found out you have not made any meaningful contribution rather you make out time to abuse, curse, intimidate and worst of all troll on peoples Twitter account to harass them here. Get a life and most important thing try to acquire basic education because I can see a real lack of it.
[/s]

Kingsley, stop behaving like your father. You can shout or cry till tomorrow, you will surely pay for your lies.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by donmalcolm21(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Kingsley, stop behaving like your father. You can shout or cry till tomorrow, you will surely pay for your lies.
I'm done with you
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Bruteforce101: 12:29am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I'm done with you

Kingsley, why are you crying. Your lies will always hunt you.

3 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 4:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Here is Buhari demonstrating how to use a spear to his supporters at a campaign stop. Inciting them and telling them to kill.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by banki(m): 5:22am On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:
Here is Buhari demonstrating how to use a spear to his supporters at a campaign stop. Inciting them and telling them to kill.
'

So the CPC insigna of a PEN is now a spear... I have told you guys please support mr president buttress his achievements stop the character assassination you are making buhari more popular and making GEJ look stupid

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by IgrigiMercenery: 6:05am On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I went through your entire post and I found out you have not made any meaningful contribution rather you make out time to abuse, curse, intimidate and worst of all troll on peoples Twitter account to harass them here. Get a life and most important thing try to acquire basic education because I can see a real lack of it.

**grins** Stop bothering yourself with that swine. His name is Bayo the frustrated old roaming ghost. **LOLS**
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2014
banki:
'

So the CPC insigna of a PEN is now a spear... I have told you guys please support mr president buttress his achievements stop the character assassination you are making buhari more popular and making GEJ look stupid

If what he was brandishing was a pen who needs a sword or a Spear. Buhari is a loser and a loose canon my friend. That is a real long pen not fit for writing. It is hard for a reasonable person not to see it for what it is a dangerous weapon. If it was purported to be a pen, it makes no sense and it was not a clever disguise of a dangerous weapon.

Buhari was certainly brandishing it as a weapon not using it as a pen.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
This is a song dedicated to these brave compatriots. It is titled Johnny was by Bob Marley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTHg2PYBKwI

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by hadizadeezy(f): 7:18am On Dec 28, 2014
saxywale:
The more reason why people would vote for buhari. Was he in charge of the police and military or other security organization like civil defence and DSS during the election that claimed the lives of these corpers
I tire ooo
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 7:30am On Dec 28, 2014
saxywale:
The more reason why people would vote for buhari. Was he in charge of the police and military or other security organization like civil defence and DSS during the election that claimed the lives of these corpers

You and your ilk are either missing the point or are simply in denial because I don't think you are as naive as you portrayed. The simple fact is that Buhari invited and incited the killings. He has even threatened more violence if he is not elected in 2015.

Say no to Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Leboska(m): 7:38am On Dec 28, 2014
That was the begining of my hate for that idiot my neughbour only son was also killed. Each time i see the mum i still feel like crying thanks to apc

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 7:40am On Dec 28, 2014
Leboska:
That was the begining of my hate for that idiot my neughbour only son was also killed. Each time i see the mum i still feel like crying thanks to apc

I know how you feel. Mobilize your friends to vote against those that incited the killings and are still threatening more killings if they are not elected.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by chimerase2: 7:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Caseless:
Friends and family of those guys killed at immigration screening are against the ambition of gej.
oh goodness me pple re very heartless and wicked even more than buhari
U supported the killing and bombing of innocent soul including the youth copers that was why u had to compare the stampede that happened during the immigration
Chai abbokkis it won't be well with u guys

So becos of the mismanagement of interior minster over poor handling of the test u had to use it and score cheap political point

And u had to bring it in the same line of pple dat got killed by buhari family and friends
God is exposing u guys gradually
Thank God u accepted that buhari had a hand with dos killing and bombing
The truth is coming out

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by PassingShot(m): 7:47am On Dec 28, 2014
olapluto:
Where will the following people meet:
1. Friends of the 200 plus chibok girls
2. Friends of slain NIS jobseekers
3. Friends of people who died during legitimate subsidy protest.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by PassingShot(m): 7:48am On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:

So you don't know how a spear looks like? Ok, that's not a spear but a pen.

Ignorant one.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 8:08am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

So you don't know how a spear looks like? Ok, that's not a spear but a pen.

Ignorant one.

I am not surprised that you called me names. This is the forte of Buhari fans-ad hominem attacks, you have nothing else to offer. You may naively call it a pen, however, it was brandished as a weapon by Buhari and not used as a pen. Therefore, I have chosen to call it what it is -a deadly weapon regardless of your spin.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:

I am not surprised that you called me names. This is the forte of Buhari fans-ad hominem attacks, you have nothing else to offer. You may naively call it a pen, however, it was brandished as a weapon by Buhari and not used as a pen. Therefore, I have chosen to call it what it is -a deadly weapon regardless of your spin.

You see your ignorance again? You disguise your acceptance that it was actually a pen but now choosing to call it a spear because of the way it was "brandished"!

You PDP fans are just irritating with your propaganda!

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Bruteforce101: 8:17am On Dec 28, 2014
IgrigiMercenery:

**grins** Stop bothering yourself with that swine. His name is Bayo the frustrated old roaming ghost. **LOLS**

Lmaoo. Ode, the aba hacker. Sharing different names like class captain. You mumu pass Nwabekeyi i swear.

2 Likes

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by sufido123: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2014
PassingShot:

You see your ignorance again? You disguise your acceptance that it was actually a pen but now choosing to call it a spear because of the way it was "brandished"!

You PDP fans are just irritating with your propaganda!

You called it a pen. I refused to accept your own spin I said. Why is it difficult for you to understand? Leave it for others to judge. Do not impose your spin on me because as you noticed, your story is that it is a pen and you are sticking to it. To me if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is certainly a duck.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by PassingShot(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2014
sufido123:

You called it a pen. I refused to accept your own spin I said. Why it difficult for you to understand? Leave it for others to judge. Do not impose your spin on me because as you noticed, your story is that it is a pen and you are sticking to it. To me if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it is certainly a duck.

Do you realize that the symbol of CPC was a pen? Please let's stop all the unnecessary fake rumors. they're not good for our nation.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by kart042000(m): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2014
mcino:

The last thing those innocent NYSC members heard was "SAI BUHARI". Hope you understand what that means? Say no to bloodshed in 2015, say no to Buhari

Where you there as the miscreants shouted SAI Buhari? What exactly was the president who vowed to protect the lives and property doing at the time of the incidence? HE WAS CELEBRATING HIS VICTORY while the people he his to lead are been killed.
How many of the killers have been tried and charged to court?

If we are to be fare to the innocent corpers that lost their lives, the president is to be held culpable because he has not given them the justice they deserve till date, even if it means buhari was behind it, he should be behind bars. Equity and Justice, nobody is above the law but unfortunately, our dear president has proven time and time again that he does not give a damn about the lives of Nigerians as they mean nothing to him as long as his immediate family is in check.

What is the president doing now against post election?
Mind you, his people such as Asari Dokubo are already threatening the unity of the country and nothing is been done.

1 Like

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by SweetJoystick(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
najoke:

With all due respect to the dead.......pls who told you that the last thing they heard was "SAI BUHARI"

Why u guys do these things really baffle me
I honestly wonder, let's assume that's even the last word they heard, can the dead speak or give testimony of the last words heard?
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Akon419(m): 11:17am On Dec 28, 2014
The blood of those innocent youths kill by buhari supporters may continue to follow buhari even at death
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by BlackPikiN(m): 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
This was the last post of one of the slain corpers on FB
"Na wao! This CPC suporters would hv killed me yesterday, no see threat oooo. Even after forcing underaged voters on me they wanted me to give them the remaining ballot paper to thiumb print. Thank God for the police and am happy i could stand for God and my nation. To all corps members who stood despite these threats esp. In the north bravo! Nigeria! Our change has come."

(The last post of Ukeoma Aikfavour on facebook, an NYSC Corps member that lost his life in Bauchi following post election violence)
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by BlackPikiN(m): 1:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
That's why I hate Buhari. He didn't say a word to stop his supporters from killing especially southerners.

Na satan go punish this Buhari.

It took him almost 2-3weeks for him to speak to his supporters to stop the killing.

Na satan go punish am. He go cry blood this time. Wicked soul!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Subscribing. I served in anambra back then wen those almajiris killed fellow corpers in the north
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
OP when are you going to start a thread for the 20 young Nigerians slain by the govt's security forces during 2012 Fuel price protests?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=puwnqimMLGc&index=36&list=PLRzmuN0KKXK9WjHW14Wmbe6K7F7pL7Y4V

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1m-z1n8EDp0
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by bondingman: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
May their soul rest in peace
but more so, others should leave d north now BC
someone swore to soak more in blood come 2015
his supporters r already threatening anyone supporting GEJ in d north
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Redoil: 2:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
JackBaueress1:
The death of the corpers was the beginning of Jonathan's failures to secure lives of helpless Nigerians.
Why are PDP rats blaming Buhari for the death of the corpers but fail to blame Jonathan for the death of Nigerians being killed by boko haram in the north?
Bunch of hypocrites!!!

RIP to the corpers and nigerians who have died for the failure of Jonathan and PDP to protect them.
berem buhari was name the BH chief negotiator what do you have to say about that
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari, the killers and all those who fail to condemn these killings because of their love for a coupist will never know peace in their lives.
Re: Friends Of 2011 Slain Youth Corp'ers Against Buhari's Ambition: Meet Here by mcino: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
kart042000:

Where you there as the miscreants shouted SAI Buhari? What exactly was the president who vowed to protect the lives and property doing at the time of the incidence? HE WAS CELEBRATING HIS VICTORY while the people he his to lead are been killed.
How many of the killers have been tried and charged to court?

If we are to be fare to the innocent corpers that lost their lives, the president is to be held culpable because he has not given them the justice they deserve till date, even if it means buhari was behind it, he should be behind bars. Equity and Justice, nobody is above the law but unfortunately, our dear president has proven time and time again that he does not give a damn about the lives of Nigerians as they mean nothing to him as long as his immediate family is in check.

What is the president doing now against post election?
Mind you, his people such as Asari Dokubo are already threatening the unity of the country and nothing is been done.
So, during the time of Maitasine or what do you call those terrorists then, Buhari was put behind bars, because he was the head of state? Hate for Jonathan has turned some people to dummy

NO SANE MAN SUPPORTS BUHARI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Today Is Nigerian Armed Forces Remembrance Day (2018) / Seyi Makinde Is Clearly Leading In Oyo State / Jonathan Says South-West Leaders (Non-PDP) Are Rascals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.