Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,774 members, 7,837,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC (3194 Views)

NANS Tells Buhari: “You Have Disappointed Us In Your 100 Days In Office” / Impeached Ondo Deputy Gov, Olanusi Now APC Bot Member / Ms. Ann Kio Briggs: ‘jonathan Has Disappointed Nigerians’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Syphax(m): 7:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The price of rice has been hovering between 7-8k since the middle of year when your clueless otuoke master lowered the importation tariff!

You have failed in your sarcasm! cool cool

Please do yourself a favour and shut up!

5 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:

Some peepz will get a heart attack over dis thread.

Just imagine the look on the faces of Barcanistar,Berem,Omenka and Co after been misled by the title of this thread. grin
grin grin grin grin They would have been shocked down to their bone marrows. Charging into the thread to dance and celebrate only to be left high and dry.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 7:04pm On Dec 27, 2014
Syphax:

Please do yourself a favour and shut up!
dont mind the whoore

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
Jonathan made a policy that enables you to buy rice at cheaper rate during Xmas and you said Jonathan has not done anything. Please cleanse yourself of hatred and let appreciation flow. Note that politics without principle is a great sin.
GEJ best president ever

4 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 7:19pm On Dec 27, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jamace(m): 7:21pm On Dec 27, 2014
GEJ achieving, haters hating. Bad belle politics grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
jamace:
grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by HzRF(m): 9:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Mumu op! When there is a drop in tariff of a commodity the price will automatically go down!

Jonathan has not done anything here!

Abi ooo
Na buahri reduce the tariff nw
Chai ehn
This ur job no fit this kind thread
Goto thread where ur lies can be well welcome

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Kenai: 9:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
falconey:
Welcome to the CHANGE era!!!!....not that buhari is better is cus we are tired of cluelessness...anybody but jonaTAN

LOL. Mumu, you just got punked. grin

3 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 9:55pm On Dec 27, 2014
Kenai:

LOL. Mumu, you just got punked. grin
I got them real bad! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2014
HzRF:

Abi ooo
Na buahri reduce the tariff nw
Chai ehn
This ur job no fit this kind thread
Goto thread where ur lies can be well welcome
that female is cursed.

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by HzRF(m): 10:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
that female is cursed.
Big time

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 6:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Kai, GEJ has completely failed, how come dia is no queue at our fuel stations? grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by edo3(m): 6:53am On Dec 28, 2014
ahaika23:
Please I wish to know what is the secret that despite the drop in naira value, a bag of cap rice still sold for 9,800 naira here in port Harcourt in this festive period as against other previous Christmas period where same bag went for 15,000 naira. Are we going forward or backward? I'm thinking, maybe it's that his 'rubbish' rice revolution that is responsible for this. My fellow APShit folks we better do something about this before something do us oooo grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ alllllllllllllllllllllll the way. Gradually, we are all benefiting from your efforts, God bless you. In the voice of Oshio baba, APSHIT, GO AND DIE. I am a beneficiary of GEJ's transformation, what about you? grin grin grin grin grin
You bandit,,u even have money to buy bag of rice,,what about millions of nigerians that could not even afford 10 cups N your so.called polithieficians takin advantage of them by issueing them a pidgin size chickens? Idiota!!
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Nobody: 7:07am On Dec 28, 2014
falconey:
Welcome to the CHANGE era!!!!....not that buhari is better is cus we are tired of cluelessness...anybody but jonaTAN
so this short 15 lines that you and the three other people that liked your comment couldn't read? Chei, it's a big shame ooo.

You just showed the whole world how daft you and your friends are

2 Likes

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 7:16am On Dec 28, 2014
liberty300:
so this short 15 lines that you and the three other people that liked your comment couldn't read? Chei, it's a big shame ooo.

You just showed the whole world how daft you and your friends are
only a daft recognise his kind......these are lot of words the DAFT one
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by stebell(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2014
ahaika23:
change from ac train to no-train. Lost soul!

Don't mind these rodents in APC that is hw they shout sai Buhari, change yet majority of them don't hav voters card and even if they do, they won't go out n vote later they will say GEJ rigged.

GEJ till Buhari knows hw to pronounce PDP. cheesy

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jidowu84: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
ahaika23:
Please I wish to know what is the secret that despite the drop in naira value, a bag of cap rice still sold for 9,800 naira here in port Harcourt in this festive period as against other previous Christmas period where same bag went for 15,000 naira. Are we going forward or backward? I'm thinking, maybe it's that his 'rubbish' rice revolution that is responsible for this. My fellow APShit folks we better do something about this before something do us oooo grin grin grin grin grin

GEJ alllllllllllllllllllllll the way. Gradually, we are all benefiting from your efforts, God bless you. In the voice of Oshio baba, APSHIT, GO AND DIE. I am a beneficiary of GEJ's transformation, what about you? grin grin grin grin grin

I saw your headline n am about saying you are from frypan to fire..hahhahahaa

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jidowu84: 12:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

The price of rice has been hovering between 7-8k since the middle of year when your clueless otuoke master lowered the importation tariff!

You have failed in your sarcasm! cool cool
saraaap!

all I knw is all igbos n many biz owners in lag will never vote for apshiiit for what a p c has done to dem. I am of d opinion dat APC has more failures than any other political party in naija.
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by rozayx5(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
op is wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 12:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
jamace:
1st class M.O.R.O.N!!!!!! With PHD in STUPIDITY
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
ahaika23:

Chai, na wa Oh!
So upon all your schooling you no fit reason with anything from our national economy your own na only rice you sabi?
Talk of stomach infrastructure or in your case too much PDP Otuoke rice wey dem dash you.

Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by falconey(m): 1:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
jidowu84:

saraaap!

all I knw is all igbos n many biz owners in lag will never vote for apshiiit for what a p c has done to dem. I am of d opinion dat APC has more failures than any other political party in naija.
your opinion sucks!!!!! Bloody tribalist!!!!! You must be addicted to suffering perhaps you are benefiting from it
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jidowu84: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
falconey:
your opinion sucks!!!!! Bloody tribalist!!!!! You must be addicted to suffering perhaps you are benefiting from it

I don't have time for trading weeds with u. cos I am sure u AR high on ....., I don't blame u cos what u understand as change is by changing from one name to the other. which is not what my country (Nigeria) deserve. we need real change not names. ok
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by jamace(m): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
falconey:
1st class M.O.R.O.N!!!!!! With PHD in STUPIDITY
And you are my lecturer. grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
ItsMeAboki:

Chai, na wa Oh!
So upon all your schooling you no fit reason with anything from our national economy your own na only rice you sabi?
Talk of stomach infrastructure or in your case too much PDP Otuoke rice wey dem dash you.

Bad guy. How far, you on go the check up again? Why now? See how you're reasoning upside down. Wetin concern topic with stomach infrastructure? No mad here o!
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by ahaika23: 4:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ wants to kill us all oooo. Imagine how expensive his train fares are..

I got this info on TAN's facebook wall. It might be useful to travellers.

Transformation Ambassadors of Nigeria -TAN shared the following link and had this to say about it:
Schedule and Fare for Train Service:
PH - IMO River - N100.
PH - ABA - N200.
PH - OMOBA - N250.
PH - UMUAHIA - N300
PH-OVIM - N400.
PH - ENUGU - N650.
Schedule: Monday, Wednesday and Friday grin grin grin grin grin
Re: GEJ Has Disappointed Us, I'm Now APC by Olaolufred(m): 4:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
ahaika23:

[size=14pt] WE KNOW HOW DANGOTE CEMENT CRASHED TO #1,000.
BIKO HOW MUCH IS IT NOW?
I BELIEVE HE WILL TRY TO CONTAIN IT FOR THE HUNGRY MEN OF EKITI AND RIVERS.
BUT AFTER YOUR VOTE, KEEP EATING THE SACK OF THE ALREADY PURCHASED BAGS.[/size]

(1) (2) (Reply)

What GMB Said In The UK / Revisiting The Elumelu Power Report / There'll Be No Peace If Buhari Terminates Our Pipeline Contract -boyloaf

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.