Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) (5427 Views)

If U Knew Things Would Turn Out Like This, Would U Have Voted Out Gej? / PICS- University Of Otuoke: Why GEJ Was Booed In Bayelsa / Can Apc Be Voted Out Of Lagos State? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by hurricaneChris: 5:52pm On Dec 27, 2014
Everyday, every moment I check my Timeline on twitter, I definitely would see a hate-filled comment about GEJ. Either from a Buhari supporter or a northern muslim.

If these supporters of GMB could avoid gospel and display of hatred towards GEJ and promote the manifesto of GMB, people like us would start agreeing with them.

Check the picture below!!!

1 Like

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
The seed jonathan planted has germinated!

So Go And Die!

20 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by hurricaneChris: 5:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
^^ women don't talk the way you do. I doubt you are a lady. So I won't reply you.

28 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by iamodenigbo1(m): 6:11pm On Dec 27, 2014
it is their birthright to be the president,anuofia

9 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Beesluv: 6:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
Just observing
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by yibomustgo(m): 6:14pm On Dec 27, 2014
hurricaneChris:
Everyday, every moment I check my Timeline on twitter, I definitely would see a hate-filled comment about GEJ. Either from a Buhari supporter or a northern muslim.

If these supporters of GMB could avoid gospel and display of hatred towards GEJ and promote the manifesto of GMB, people like us would start agreeing with them.

Check the picture below!!!

Liar omo Igbo! You are not a Northerner. Don't try to plant discord here with your cunny way. Do people now see why I hate yeebos with their disruptive, deceptive and ficticious way of life.

The f.oolish Igbo trying to make his post look like one Imam was the one posting the rubbish." Imam Sadiq only exist in your Ibo brain; not in real life.
God damn you Igbo boy!

16 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by hurricaneChris: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
yibomustgo:

Liar omo Igbo! You are not a Northerner. Don't try to plant discord here with your cunny way. Do people now see why I hate yeebos with their disruptive, deceptive and ficticious way of life.

The f.oolish Igbo trying to make his post look like one Imam was the one posting the rubbish." Imam Sadiq only exist in your Ibo brain; not in real life.
God damn you Igbo boy!

You definitely are a Buhari supporter!
Can't you make your points without insults.

15 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by ahaika23: 6:24pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So Go And Die!
you have escaped from my thread only to appear here as onr who was not disgraced few minutes ago. People read my thread on GEJ has disappointed us to find out more grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:32pm On Dec 27, 2014
ahaika23:
you have escaped from my thread only to appear here as onr who was not disgraced few minutes ago. People read my thread on GEJ has disappointed us to find out more grin grin grin

Your IQ is too low for me to engage you in a debate! Oya run away!

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by gratiaeo(m): 6:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
My Shout Out Goes To All Igbo Men In Alaba, Ladipo, Oyinbo, Trade fair, Onitsha Main Market etc Who Started With Nothing (Oso ahia) but Today They Own Shops, houses and cars through hussle....
My Shout out Also Goes To Every Igbo Student Who Engaged Himself/herself in a menial job to pass through schools.. The students That Run Barbing saloon, Photocopying Machine, Phone accesories, Computer for typing project for other students, kiosk owners etc!
These Pple Never Allowed Their Challenges To Weigh Them Down But They Stood Up For Victory! There's No Excuse For Failures!
2015 Will Be a Great Year For All.. Amen

24 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by ahaika23: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Your IQ is too low for me to engage you in a debate! Oya run away!
high iq, you are finished!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by fr3do(m): 7:00pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So Go And Die!

So it was Gej that brought ethnocentrism into Nigerian politics?
What message was Buhari passing when he put Ekwueme in kirikiri but put his tribesman Shagari under house arrest in a mansion?
Is it today we started hearing about the Hausa-Fulani born-to-rule mentality?

23 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by oziegbe2015: 7:01pm On Dec 27, 2014
Remember the statement of andrew azazi when he said pdp is boko haram. He died few days after that statement. When pdp makes claims to buhari and others as responsible for their wores i just laugh. They compare nigeria case to syria, egypt, afghanistan etc. But in reality our case is quite different. The above countries are constitutionally recognised as islamic nations. And as such we do know the different sects exist in islam the shites (ordinary muslims) and extremists(sharia) it is reasonable to see a clash between both sect for supremacy because naturally islam is recognised and imbedded in their constitution. Their is bond to be a fight as to which sect should be superior to the other. In other islamic states where you find no clash, it is obviously so because the extremists have not decided to want to claim superiority. In nigeria we are not suppose to be talking about islamists because first it is alien to us. Nigeria is constitutionally a free secular country for all, no religion is endorsed over the other. In the 36 states the constitution didnt endorse any religion as lord over the other. During obasanjo tenure PDP tenure, because obj was seeking cheap popularity among the north, he resolved to use the tool of religion to get it. Sharia was given in islam and is believed to be the core and peak of islam, but it remains and has to be implemented to be practised. Obj and pdp aided by MUAZU(PDP current chairman) and sherima implemented sharia in full. That breed monsters and brought the believe in those who wanted to pratice sharia to the core to believe it can be approved for them nationwide and in all northern states. That is what boko haram is agitating for today and they belief they can force their beliefs to be accepted too. Pdp and their president were looking for cheap popularity for election and didnt care about the consequences it would take in the future

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by hurricaneChris: 7:03pm On Dec 27, 2014
You don't have to reply that guy/lady.

He/she talks without objectives.
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by ikes9(m): 7:05pm On Dec 27, 2014
yibomustgo:

God damn you Igbo boy!
just see how yhu are displaying your stupidity for everyone to see.....How do yhu know the OP is Igbo?
Yhu don't have any business using a phone..or using the internet...yhu should just go back to the north and rear cows and animals..that's what yhu do best....
#Anuman

12 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:13pm On Dec 27, 2014
even though it has been discovered to be a fake account opened by Reno Omkri to whip up hate for Buhari/Muslim, I still maintain my stand jonathan politics of religious /ethnic hate would be his waterloo as we approach the polls!
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Flets: 7:15pm On Dec 27, 2014
It has always been about returning power to the north. Even bokoharam is a tool aimed at returning power to the north.

If in doubt if Buhari is a chief terrorist. ... Please read his statement below

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/buhari-military-offensive-against-boko-haram-anti-north/149256/

"Congress for Progressive Change (CPC) National Leader, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, has criticised the declaration of state of emergency in Adamawa, Borno and Yobe States and the subsequent military offensive against the Boko Haram Islamic sect.Buhari, who featured on the “Guest of the Week,” a Hausa programme of the Kaduna-based Liberty Radio, yesterday said the federal government’s action was a gross injustice against the north."

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 27, 2014
This is just sad, the height gej supporters have taken this campaign to is unbelievable. They now open fake twitter, Facebook and nairaland accounts. God is watching.

1 Like

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by benuejosh: 7:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
coming back to this
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Trut(m): 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
Imagine the eediot threatening those who are against GMB.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by ZACHIE: 8:02pm On Dec 27, 2014
IMA Sadiq Is a PDP creation.
Be not deceived

5 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by LieDetector(m): 8:16pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So Go And Die!
Nne, please give me reasons why you're so hell-bent on voting in buhari come 2015. Your reasons may as well make me wanna vote for him

1 Like

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by LieDetector(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
Obiagelli:
This is just sad, the height gej supporters have taken this campaign to is unbelievable. They now open fake twitter, Facebook and nairaland accounts. God is watching.
why do you hate jonathan?

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by jamace(m): 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2014
iamodenigbo1:
it is their birthright to be the president,anuofia
grin grin
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 27, 2014
that stupid bagar derserves a 7.62 round to his head ,if u want GMB or GEJ go and vote ,stop all these insults .
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by emiye(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2014
A bloody impostor from camp PDP masquerading as a muslim to stir hatred from xtians for Buhari & d gang.

I am a christian. In 7 weeks time, my vote will count against GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 27, 2014
LieDetector:
why do you hate jonathan?
I don't know him so i can't hate him. Hate is game (style of government)
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by azpekuliar: 8:49pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So Go And Die!

The seed GEJ planted or Buhari? You must be madddd!

1 Like

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by Scholes007(m): 8:53pm On Dec 27, 2014
emiye:
A bloody impostor from camp PDP masquerading as a muslim to stir hatred from xtians for Buhari & d gang.

I am a christian. In 7 weeks time, my vote will count against GEJ.

and mine will go in favour of him or do you thing you are the only Christian

4 Likes

Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by HzRF(m): 8:57pm On Dec 27, 2014
yibomustgo:

God damn you Igbo boy!
See life oo
If na against GMB nw
U go dey type anyhow

Those Northerners pushing for war
Ah swear dem no reach ooo
Ask Niger Delta militants
Yoruba dey broker weapons for dem
Make dem ask their old pple how biafra operates
Re: Is This Why GEJ Must Be Voted Out? (picture) by gbaskipro: 10:34pm On Dec 27, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

So Go And Die!

Everything about you is false! Even you claim to be a Lady while you are not! You are just a paid APC rag! Get a life guy!

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Really Happened To Clement Yildar And Dauda Usman? Are They Still Missing? / Over 5 Million Pupils In 19 States Now Being Fed Under Buhari's NHGSF Programme / Who Is Afraid Of Igbo?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.