Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded (1866 Views)

Huriwa Decries Fg’s Disrespect For Court Order On Nnamdi Kanu / Video: Buhari On Who Wants To Be A Millionaire Hot Seat / Okonjo-iweala Says Fg’s Spending On Salaries Has Quadrupled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by LRNZH(m): 9:10pm On Dec 27, 2014
In a video at his meet the youth session in Lagos Tuesday, President Buhari complained on why the Jonathan administration commits millions of dollars to send people to Hajj, an obligation Buhari said is not the duty of the Government but meant to be a private undertaking; yet schools lack infrastructure, classrooms and even teachers across Nigeria.

It is noted that Goodluck Jonathan actually added pilgrimage to Jerusalem to the already routine Government sponsored pilgrimage to Hajj. Apparently General Buhari will terminate such government expenses which he argues are erroneous and plain wrong.

He recently also declared that he will not keep an office of the First lady which is unconstitutional. The governor of Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso is known for his saving public funds by likewise erasing the First lady office which his predecessor, Shekarau wasted State billions running.

Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_djxrqKlwL4

http://newsrescue.com/video-schools-unfunded-govt-wrongfully-commits-billions-send-people-hajj-buhari/#axzz3N885yYHC

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by LRNZH(m): 9:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
GMB has said it.
Education is Gov't business.
Hajj is private business. Gov't has no business sponsoring pilgrimages.

But GEJ has misplaced Nigeria's priorities once again.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by kestolove95(m): 9:54pm On Dec 27, 2014
LRNZH:
GTB has said it.
Education is Gov't business.
Hajj is private business. Gov't has no business sponsoring pilgrimages.

But GEJ has misplaced Nigeria's priorities once again.
y u. dey talk lyk dix na,u don forgt sae d guy na fool?
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 27, 2014
Buhari. Did your military government not spend money sponsoring people on hajj? I could hardly understand the illiterate.

7 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by biafranqueen: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
How did you help education in the North GMB you whole life you have done nothing for the children in the North but train them to join Boko Harem. GEJ built 200 schools for the poor children in the North and your there talking rubbish! This man is not making sense can anyone translate that gibberish for me sad

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by LRNZH(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2014
Gov't is now broke. They're sponsoring people to pilgrimage . How does that add to preasing national development issues?

These PDP and GEJ supporters cannot see past sentiments.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by Leebeedo(m): 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2014
I'm not PDP/APC fan but I must say that Buhari is right in this one.

4 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by LRNZH(m): 12:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Leebeedo:

Truth be told.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by BrosPeter: 4:22am On Dec 28, 2014
How many schools did Buhari build?

The governor of Kano, Rabiu Kwankwaso is known for his saving public funds by likewise erasing the First lady office which his predecessor, Shekarau wasted State billions running.

The same Kwankwaso who has lots of schools in Niger to train suicide bombers abi?

4 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by BrosPeter: 4:24am On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
Gov't is now broke. They're sponsoring people to pilgrimage . How does that add to preasing national development issues?

These PDP and GEJ supporters cannot see past sentiments.

What if GEJ stops pilgrimage, wouldn't that give you people a good reason to burn the country down?

3 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by FastShipping: 4:25am On Dec 28, 2014
jerseyboy:
Buhari. Did your military government not spend money sponsoring people on hajj? I could hardly understand the illiterate.

Yes, Buhari stopped the sponsorship of Hajj during his regime. This has been one of reasons Emirs don't like him.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by tit(f): 4:26am On Dec 28, 2014
Sai Buhari!
Jonathan should stop sponsoring pilgrimage to Mecca and Jerusalem!
Enough is enough!

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by FastShipping: 4:28am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:
How many schools did Buhari build?

The same Kwankwaso who has lots of schools in Niger to train suicide bombers abi?

In a country where slander is not permitted, you would have been charged for slander. Can you provide any evidence to support your assertion that Kwakwanso is funding the training of suicide bombers? It is fine to be against someone but it is ungodly to lie the way you just knowingly did.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by Flets: 4:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Buhari is just an illiterate. No one has funded northern education better than GEJ

Can Buhari name one initiative around northern education when he was in power and in charge of PTF?

BUHARI is just an illiterate terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by BrosPeter: 4:33am On Dec 28, 2014
FastShipping:

In a country where slander is not permitted, you would have been charged for slander. Can you provide any evidence to support your assertion that Kwakwanso is funding the training of suicide bombers? It is fine to be against someone but it is ungodly to lie the way you just knowingly did.

Kwankwaso to build another school in Niger Republic
Governor Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso of Kano State has disclosed the intention of his administration to build an exclusively female bilingual college in Niger Republic.

Last year, Governor Kwankwaso spent over N1 billion on the building of the Kano-Niger Republic Bilingual College in Niamey.
http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

Kwankwaso's boko haram college in Niger Republic.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by sufido123: 4:35am On Dec 28, 2014
This is a publicity stunt. Buhari would after instituting sharia budget more money than GEJ for everyone to go to MECCA.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by FastShipping: 4:38am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/news/14690-kwankwaso-to-build-another-school-in-niger-republic

Kwankwaso's boko haram college in Niger Republic.

I see...... the schools are named "Kwakwanso Boko Haram Schools", right? You are too daft to have conversation with.

1 Like

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by BrosPeter: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2014
FastShipping:

I see...... the schools are named "Kwakwanso Boko Haram Schools", right? You are to daft to have conversation with.

Ediate!
Is he that stupid to name the college bokoharam school of suicide bombers? We are clever enough to know the real intention of Kwankwaso.
Please do me a favour, leave my mentions, thanks.
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by brownlord: 4:42am On Dec 28, 2014
Leebeedo:

Honestly, this man keep giving his supporters on NL reasons to call me PDP or Jonathananian, let's be objective.

Buhari was head of state, was people sponsored for same programme during his time as Head of state? if yes then he should stfu.

It is noted that Goodluck Jonathan actually added pilgrimage to Jerusalem to the already routine Government sponsored pilgrimage to Hajj. Apparently General Buhari will terminate such government expenses which he argues are erroneous and plain wrong.

Probably, he is angry that Jonathan came and started sponsoring people to Jerusalem.

2 Likes

Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by FastShipping: 4:45am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

Ediate!
Is he that stupid to name the college bokoharam school of suicide bombers? We are clever enough to know the real intention of Kwankwaso.

Going by your daft logic, how many people are sponsoring or behind Boko Haram so far? How many people have you aTANists accused of sponsoring Boko Haram? You all just run in the market unclad and accuse anyone against GEJ of being behind Boko haram.

Bunch of lying foools....
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by FastShipping: 4:50am On Dec 28, 2014
brownlord:

Honestly, this man keep giving his supporters on NL reasons to call me PDP or Jonathananian, let's be objective.

Buhari was head of state, was people sponsored for same programme during his time as Head of state? if yes then he should stfu.

Probably, he is angry that Jonathan came and started sponsoring people to Jerusalem.

See logic ogrin So Buhari must be angry because GEJ is sponsoring people to Jerusalem? The point is, Buhari has always been against government sponsoring people to Mecca. He said it in one of his interviews that he did stop it in 1984 and many Emirs were against his government because of that. Buhari said Islam says you must sponsor yourself and not the other way around. He said Islam only requires you to go on pilgrimage only if you have worked hard and save enough money to go to Mecca.
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by san316(m): 6:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Nä wa ooooooo. All this while self, dem Neva sponsor me. GMB come and end it joor.
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by Nobody: 6:48am On Dec 28, 2014
Yes... We need to cut unnecessary spending..We cant afford another presidential jet @this moment.
Sai Buhari
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by Nobody: 6:57am On Dec 28, 2014
Chei...Nigerians are wicked. I know if GEJ scraps hajj,the northerners would call foul and use it as an excuse to inflict more pain on this country. GEJ is the only president that have done so much for northern education...so buhari shu.t da f.uck up
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by ayindejimmy(m): 7:11am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

Ediate!
you're pathetic
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by LRNZH(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
BrosPeter:

What if GEJ stops pilgrimage, wouldn't that give you people a good reason to burn the country down?

There's your answer right there.

FastShipping:

Yes, Buhari stopped the sponsorship of Hajj during his regime. This has been one of reasons Emirs don't like him.

We need someone who can standup against the status quo. GMB is the one.
Re: Video: Buhari Decries FG Spending Billions On Hajj While Schools Are Unfunded by since1914(m): 11:15am On Dec 28, 2014
All the problems we have in this country today are caused by the same set of people - Muslims & Christians. Yet the FG and the state governments keep sending them on pilgrimage at the expense of taxpayers. Sadly, these people go for these pilgrimages and return back the way they left, adding no value to the society.

This country belongs to over 170 million Nigerians and not all of them practice christianity or Islam. Some are either Atheists or animist; do they cease to be Nigerians just because they are neither Muslims nor Christians? Is it fair that communal resources are being used to propagate certain faiths at the expense of others?

What we practice here in Nigeria is neither christianity nor Islam, because both religion preaches equity, rather I think HYPOCRISY remains the biggest religion in Nigeria, because, that is the attribute Nigerian Muslims and Christians have in common.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Promises Allowances For Unemployed Youth Corp Members And More. / Photos-iyaloja Gen. Of Nigeria, Mrs. Folashade Tinubu-ojo Marks 1 Year In Office / Photographer Leak Pics+ Video Of GEJ And PEJ Crying In Their Room After Defeat!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.