Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,450 members, 7,816,045 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari (3459 Views)

Lagbaja On Doyin Okupe's Comment On Why Nigeria Cannot Get New Trains / Doyin Okupe: NIGERIA CAN'T AFFORD Brand New Trains, It Is Not America / PHOTOS: Comparison Of GEJ New Trains With Trains From Other Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Ikengawo: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2014
[size=15pt]GEJ[/size]

[size=15pt]Buhari [/size]

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by TunjiMsp: 12:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Refurbish locomotive engine you Are calling train, I'm sure if jonathan was in buhari's era, we will be riding donkey, Op go to countries where intelligent People rule. , they use metro, it's more efficient and economical

9 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 28, 2014
TunjiMsp:
Refurbish locomotive engine you Are calling train, I'm sure if jonathan was in buhari's era, we will be riding donkey, Op go to countries where intelligent People rule. , they use metro, it's more efficient and economical

In clear English please define train.

This is how people started making noise about the difference between car manufacture and assembly until they were educated properly.

20 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by shakazuldadon: 12:53am On Dec 28, 2014
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by temitemi1(m): 12:54am On Dec 28, 2014
What were u riding when obasanjo or musa was in power Now u have one n yet u are nt ok with it... If u are nt please with the situation of things in Nigeria u know where ur mates migrate to nah... If u wanna die u better go n die because this man is coming back.GEJ till 2019!!!

18 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by blemon44(m): 1:21am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ has made Nigeria proud

we are strongly behind you

upon all the setbacks that boko haram are causing

this man really does not care

he only cares about the good living of his own people

GEJ till Nigeria becomes World power

19 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 2:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Yeah GEJ doesnt care because he is always high on ogogoro and fish peppersoup..This man doesnt have an idea what leadership entails,but still yet my people follow him blindly due to the deep hatred and sentiments they have for each other..Imagine PDP and APC have polarized Nigeria along ethnic lines,even when the truth is clear,we lie to ourselves just because we want our brother there even if his doing the wrong thing...Instead of our government to build engineers and create the technical know how and manpower to build this trains here,we are busy filling the chinese purse...PDP has been in power for 15years,they should be ashamed that Nigerias condition is getting worse by the day, corruption is now a normal thing,its now normal to be kidnapped,its now normal to be bombed,its now normal to die @ benin ore road or lagos ibadan express way,its now normal for 10billion dollars to miss and my oga at the top will say 'If any money is missing,America will know'.....this man is a follower not a leader,ave not even bagged my masters yet,but i speak so eloquently and fluently than our so called third rate doctorate degree holder whose wife keeps shooting vernacular like she actin a Naija comedy role..we are in trouble

5 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Ikengawo: 2:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Justdulla:
Yeah GEJ doesnt care because he is always high on ogogoro and fish peppersoup..This man doesnt have an idea what leadership entails,but still yet my people follow him blindly due to the deep hatred and sentiments they have for each other..Imagine PDP and APC have polarized Nigeria along ethnic lines,even when the truth is clear,we lie to ourselves just because we want our brother there even if his doing the wrong thing...Instead of our government to build engineers and create the technical know how and manpower to build this trains here,we are busy filling the chinese purse...PDP has been in power for 15years,they should be ashamed that Nigerias condition is getting worse by the day, corruption is now a normal thing,its now normal to be kidnapped,its now normal to be bombed,its now normal to die @ benin ore road or lagos ibadan express way,its now normal for 10billion dollars to miss and my oga at the top will say 'If any money is missing,America will know'.....this man is a follower not a leader,ave not even bagged my masters yet,but i speak so eloquently and fluently than our so called third rate doctorate degree holder whose wife keeps shooting vernacular like she actin a Naija comedy role..we are in trouble

very childish

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by banki(m): 3:20am On Dec 28, 2014
temitemi1:
What were u riding when obasanjo or musa was in power Now u have one n yet u are nt ok with it... If u are nt please with the situation of things in Nigeria u know where ur mates migrate to nah... If u wanna die u better go n die because this man is coming back.GEJ till 2019!!!

Both were pdp governments.....now we want anoda

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by deji68: 5:52am On Dec 28, 2014
but Buhari ruled us too...metro we no get he even cancelled metro in lagos...do u mean Buhari is not intelligent cheesy cheesy
TunjiMsp:

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by ahaika23: 6:50am On Dec 28, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin
deji68:
but Buhari ruled us too...metro we no get he even cancelled metro in lagos...do u mean Buhari is not intelligent cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by egift(m): 7:30am On Dec 28, 2014
As Head of State, Buhari bought Airbus planes for the National Carrier - Where is Nigerian Airways or Air Nigeria under Jonathan.

Come 2015, it is Sai Buhari and development will be massive. Nigeria will deploy her finest under the leadership of Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nukilia: 7:37am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:
As Head of State, Buhari bought Airbus planes for the National Carrier - Where is Nigerian Airways or Air Nigeria under Jonathan.

Come 2015, it is Sai Buhari and development will be massive. Nigeria will deploy her finest under the leadership of Buhari.

I love your comment.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by nigerianvenom(m): 7:41am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Which airbus?
Do u think this is tales by d moonlight?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by stebell(m): 7:44am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

No be to dey shout sai Buhari. Since he's ur messiah, hav yu gotten ur voters card?
Come 2015, the crying this tym around will be massive for all yu rodents cos we all know like El-Rufai said "Buhari is unelectable"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by TunjiMsp: 8:27am On Dec 28, 2014
deji68:
bro, wait till those thing starts working, by the time, journey from lagos to kano take you 7 days, then you will appreciate my criticism better.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by egift(m): 8:31am On Dec 28, 2014
stebell:
No be to dey shout sai Buhari. Since he's ur messiah, hav yu gotten ur voters card?
Come 2015, the crying this tym around will be massive for all yu rodents cos we all know like El-Rufai said "Buhari is unelectable"

I have my PVC. Every Nigerian is encouraged to get one. Buhari never claimed to be any messiah - rather he is the right man for the job.

Sai Buhari.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by XketchDesigns(m): 8:32am On Dec 28, 2014
mikeansy:

This is how people started making noise about the difference between car manufacture and assembly until they were educated properly.
Don't display ur ignorance abeg! Car manufacturing is different from assembly!
Innoson assembles
already desgined cars.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by anonimi: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
deji68:

Now this is classic!!!
Using the hunter's very own weapon to hunt him down cool

One can't hide daftness forever, not when the old soldier pensioner comes under continuous SCRUTINY!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 8:45am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

It is such a shame that these PDP e-rats are jubilating over trains that they will not ride on but fail to talk about our national carrier which is now history. All thanks to Jonathan who has killed Air Nigeria!!

3 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Syphax(m): 10:21am On Dec 28, 2014
mikeansy:

Bros,please stop wasting your MB on all this APC thugs.

Let them show us the trains Buhari built in his own time.Rome wasn't built in a day.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Syphax(m): 10:23am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:

very childish

Childish is an understatement.

That his post is a vivid example of "First Class Foolishness"

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Syphax(m): 10:26am On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Bro,wetin concern airport with this matter?

Answer my question,what did Buhari the so-called Messiah do for the railway sector?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Syphax(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Nukilia:

I love your comment.

I love your Stu.pi.dity
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by ionsman: 10:36am On Dec 28, 2014
Gej will still lose.
Take it to the bank.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by LRNZH(m): 10:38am On Dec 28, 2014
Very Immature Post.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Dec 28, 2014
stup*dity.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
LRNZH:
Very Immature Post.
you can say that again.
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by bruno419(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Sai buhari,sai buhari angrywetin dat old man wan come do self..abi he wan die for sit like yaradua

Gej is working
Apc is talking

Gej till boko haram remain only one person undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 28, 2014
Ikengawo:
[size=15pt]GEJ[/size]

[size=15pt]Buhari [/size]

Operational performance of the Nigerian Railway
Corporation (NRC) reveal that the highest number of
passengers carried was 15,555,200 in 1984 (under buhari)

businessdayonline.com/2013/04/attracting-private-investors-in-rail-transport/

Pdp thugs telling lies since 1999
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Collynzo22: 12:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
egift:

Why do you guys derive joy from selling Buhari with lies?
Re: PHOTOS: Comparison Of Gej's New Trains To Train From Buhari by Nukilia: 10:30am On Dec 29, 2014
Syphax:

I love your Stu.pi.dity

It takes only the stupid to recognise stupidity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sad News For A.p.c Fans / Buhari Describes Appointments Made So Far As ‘tip Of An Iceberg’ - Dailypost / Rivers State Apc Press Release On Biafra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.