Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,990 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board (23569 Views)

Airasia Flight Found Upside Down At The Bottom Of The Sea . / Another Airasia Plane Carrying 153 People Overshoots Runway In The Philippines / AirAsia QZ8501: Forty Bodies Found In Missing Plane Search (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Do not be Afraid..
The world is not just coming to an end..
But we are rather going into another world
All i know,the trumpet has been heard here in Nepal
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by baybiemee: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2014
Kolade354:
So this one affect the price of petrol for filling station.............Aircraft has been missing since 1805 and it will continue to be so till Jesus comes.
A total a..ss you are. May you find yourself on one of such planes one day, but then again, do you even fly?

3 Likes

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Not again!!!
Ok
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by idu1(m): 10:44am On Dec 28, 2014
Chisos!!!
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by ayomidearo(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Coldfeet:
different strokes for different folks! This 2014 has been and still is a year multiple blessings for me! Its one of my favourite year. smiley
dont quote me wrong.. Dis year has allso been a great year fior me wah i meant is dah many strange things have happened dis year dan all other years
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by 5minsmadness: 10:51am On Dec 28, 2014
Another plane goes missing.

Soon they will tell you it was 'shot down' or crashed suddenly. And they will show you pictures.

When will people open their eyes to see something spiritual/unearthly is happening?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Coldfeet(f): 11:05am On Dec 28, 2014
ayomidearo:
dont quote me wrong.. Dis year has allso been a great year fior me wah i meant is dah many strange things have happened dis year dan all other years
Don't get me wrong too! This year couldn't have been the worst year bro! I had worst stories last year than this one.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by majamajic(m): 11:08am On Dec 28, 2014
Feel somehow going through this thread from a boarding queue... my prayers with the passengers and crew.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by folabayo1(f): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Elcemento:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
why d sad face
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Alexisu: 11:12am On Dec 28, 2014
majamajic:
Feel somehow going through this thread from a boarding queue... my prayers with the passengers and crew.

Its well bro. safe trip

1 Like

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by majamajic(m): 11:14am On Dec 28, 2014
Alexisu:

Its well bro. safe trip

thanks bro,
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Ishilove: 11:19am On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:
TB Joshua always see them before they crash (not so for his building thou, could be sacrifice to the gods)...and he always know where they crash

Just when his fame is going down, there comes another opportunity for him to pull a major popularity stunt

Just wait and see
How is your post related to the story?

1 Like

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Tunagee(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2014
enitanpopoola:
An AirAsia plane with 155 passengers and 7 crew members has been reported missing. The plane was due to arrive Indonesia from Singapore 4 hours ago.

More details to follow as events unfold.

May this one be found o Lord! #AirAsia

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/27/world/asia/airasia-missing-plane/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

Asians should better move close to God and accept christ as their lord and saviour so they dont keep perishing.

1 Like

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Tunjiy11(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2014
This must be the work of Aliens....
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Kolade354(m): 11:34am On Dec 28, 2014
cyunited:

Haba that is not a fair comment,those in that plane are people just like you n l,at least be remorseful or just pray for them to be found. Better still you can keep quiet,what if they were your relatives,or you were even d one on board that flight?
dont let me too harsh on you. You tend to care about white people who dony give a Bleep about you or nigeria as a whole.If airplane continue to miss in 21st century with the level of technology that is how it be so till eternity according to CNN and that the bitter truth.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Elcemento(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
for the lost souls nooni.Merry xmas to you. cheesy cheesy cheesy
folabayo1:
why d sad face
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by mediachirps(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Last sacrifice for 2014. may God save is all
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by akinsbobo1: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2014
Understand the time we live, end time
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by SkinnyDude(m): 12:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
JeffreyJamez:
Bermuda things
ode. you think bermuda is everywhere. bermuda is in northern atlantic ocean. go study your map.

1 Like

Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by justscorch: 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
When oyibo dey do dia own ritual dem dey make am look like disappearance and accident ... God dey sha
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by 360command: 12:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Seems some companies that own asian airlines are ritualist. They must be in a form of society.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by SkinnyDude(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
gneisss:

it was found and it was shot down in Ukraine by either the Russian pro fighters or so
no. no. the first one got missing, and it has never been found. the second one was shot down by pro-russian fighters, it never got missing.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by SkinnyDude(m): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
cyunited:

Haba that is not a fair comment,those in that plane are people just like you n l,at least be remorseful or just pray for them to be found. Better still you can keep quiet,what if they were your relatives,or you were even d one on board that flight?
they are dead and gone. they can never be found.
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by SkinnyDude(m): 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tunagee:

Asians should better move close to God and accept christ as their lord and saviour so they dont keep perishing.
we Africans, are we better than Asians??
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
baybiemee:

A total a..ss you are. May you find yourself on one of such planes one day, but then again, do you even fly?
RODFLMAO grin grin
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:
ode. you think bermuda is everywhere. bermuda is in northern atlantic ocean. go study your map.
Lolz, Guy u too harsh oo
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Franchise21(m): 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Crocz:
TB Joshua always see them before they crash (not so for his building thou, could be sacrifice to the gods)...and he always know where they crash

Just when his fame is going down, there comes another opportunity for him to pull a major popularity stunt

Just wait and see
Hmm
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by justwise(m): 12:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tunagee:

No plane crash in Nigeria with churches in every street?
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
sharon763:
Hmmm,I suspect bermuda triangle
bermuda in asian pacific? Helloooo!!! Bermuda is around central america
Re: Missing AirAsia Plane: 162 People (Including 17 Children) On Board by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
SkinnyDude:

And you had to call me "Ode" because.........? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Importers Now Use Lagos Seaport - Rivers Operators Cry Out To FG / Most Populous Cities In Nigeria (updated) / Transporters Increase Fare Over Economic Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.