Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,360 members, 7,819,292 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo (45114 Views)

Meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Photos:meet Nigerian Football Legend Jay-jay Okocha Beautiful Family / Jay Jay Okocha And His Wife Nkechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by pocohantas(f): 1:29am On Dec 29, 2014
Amefrica:

Ain't I? cheesy

You know ure not undecided
ur friend(s) don't tell you?
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Nobody: 1:31am On Dec 29, 2014
pocohantas:

You know ure not undecided
ur friend(s) don't tell you?

I don't have friends, I'm my own friend. embarassed
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by gbodimowo(m): 2:15am On Dec 29, 2014
I was here
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Agali10: 2:34am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Jeff14y: 3:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Okocha: how I go take poison this guy? Too dey shine pass me

Basket mouth: Bros no think am ooo...this drink nah blood of Jesus.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by babaluckey: 3:27am On Dec 29, 2014
Up GEJ...
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by babaluckey: 3:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Jay Jay is like Al Carpone listening to his boy (basket-mouth). Jay Jay is my nigger. GEJ till 2019.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by xreal: 3:47am On Dec 29, 2014
E get where person go laugh reach..... next thing
na to bone. To me JJ must had almost laughed
out his eyeballs.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Dapresident(m): 3:57am On Dec 29, 2014
1stola:
Basket mouth was definitely not funny but this is funny
#CHANGE 2015.
as in guy, na wa for u ooo. U sabi spoil person career no bi small. Referrin to d pishures u posted.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by rotgaktims(m): 4:01am On Dec 29, 2014
WE NIGERIANS MUST VOTE RIGHTLY IN 2015
If SOMEONE is
J= Just
O= On
N= Negative
A= Assignments
T= To
H= Harm
A=All
N= Nigerians
THEN we must also find someone who will
B= Bring
U= Us
H= Hope
A= And
R= Remove
I= Incompetence
CHANGE IN 2015... tongue tongue tongue
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by ramalot(m): 4:09am On Dec 29, 2014
Have you ever seen a conversation with 100% simultaneous laughs from both parties, all through?

If you have, then you might have been looking at lunatics.

Looks to me like he is making a face, as part of a joke or something humorous he is telling Basketmouth, hence, the facial expression and Basketmouth's corresponding laughter.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by kazmanbanjoko(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe that is how his face was when he is smiling. Who knows

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by emmabest2000(m): 5:17am On Dec 29, 2014
dainformant:
How ironic.....Nigerian football legend, Jay Jay Okocha was recently spotted with prominent comedian, Bright Okpocha a.k.a Basketmouth...Judging from the picture above, either the former Super Eagles captain was bored of the chat or the drink in his hand got to him.....What do y'all think??

Source; National Helm
fotochooooooop .... lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10am On Dec 29, 2014
He just blinked
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by 1stola: 7:12am On Dec 29, 2014
Dapresident:
as in guy, na wa for u ooo. U sabi spoil person career no bi small. Referrin to d pishures u posted.
grin
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by NifemiOlu(m): 7:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Jay Jay was enjoying the chat until his wife called him,

"Honey, don't forget you're following me to the salon"
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 29, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Lol. was the drink alcohol or weed?

His face tho!
okocha be like "nna abeg talk fast fast, mah go sleep, U no c werin sun dy do me" grin

erotical you dey everywhere o, how far na?
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by slinkman(m): 7:47am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=sharubutu post=29291261][/quote]when your father gets his own, mine will automatically emerge
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by desmondDessi(m): 7:48am On Dec 29, 2014
op na lie......you said recently spotted....dahts an old picture.... every1 can tell by basketmouth hair style.....all this FP sef
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by PAINGAIN: 8:01am On Dec 29, 2014
Okocha was d one talking to basketmouth. I was there when dis picture was taken. Its just his facial expression at d very moment d picture was taken.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by mumazee: 8:31am On Dec 29, 2014
dhantey324:
May be basket mouth get mouth odour
. Lolz
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Blayze007(m): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2014
See as their head juss be like mop! grin
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by ellahzy(f): 12:32pm On Dec 29, 2014
lol
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by sukarmobile(m): 12:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
Okocha just be like say...mehn.....ma head dey suffer frm overheatng o.....backetmouth u no c as we rich so we no get money to buy comb

Na okocha swap comedy wt basketmouth
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
Basket Mouth don yab Jay Jay. Lol
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by wiezkov(m): 1:28pm On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe Basket Mouth was yabbing him...lol
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Larrysung(m): 1:58pm On Dec 29, 2014
carterguccy:
Plz who's jay jay Okocha Never heard of him here in the moon!
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by UTEWUOJO: 3:18pm On Dec 29, 2014
Pls. election is @ hand, i need concentration.
Re: Was Jay Jay Okocha Bored During A Chat With Prolific Comedian Basketmouth?photo by Officer101(m): 6:22am On Dec 30, 2014
Okocha was like "are we mate?" It will take years before your comedy can take you to where I am today.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is Hotter? Halle Berry Or Beyonce Knowles? / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Pictures Of Mercy Johnson's Baby, Purity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.