Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,913 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) (45085 Views)

Chiwetalu Agu Rocks New 'Rising Sun' Outfit (Video, Photos) / Chinwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) / Chiwetalu Agu: I Am The Most Handsome Actor Alive NO Arguments (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Aonkuuse(m): 9:39am On Oct 08, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm1e5jLdL94

Salemreporters stumbled opon a video of veteran Nollywood actor, Chiwetalu Agu making his case before men of the Nigerian Army.

The actor was arrested by soldiers after he was spotted wearing a cloth with Biafran colors in Anambra state.

The comedian and movie producer was dragged and manhandled by the Soldiers on the highway.

In a video, the actor was trying to prove to the Nigerian army that the cloth he was wearing has nothing to do with Biafra.

He said he was just wearing a colourful cloth with a sun on it and it had nothing to do with Biafra, adding that he was very educated and he knows what he is saying.

Source: https://salemreporters.com/watch-video-of-actor-chiwetalu-agu-making-his-case-before-soldiers-during-his-arrest/

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:42am On Oct 08, 2021
And you ask me to pity them when BokoHaram start slaughtering them?

207 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Bigredmachine: 9:45am On Oct 08, 2021
This man think say na film him dey act for there...

By the time one or two go touch him body soul spirit him go know how far...

This is buhari regime, use ur head when u re doing somethings at times

122 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by slawormiir: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Although am not a fan of biafra, oduduwa or an advocate of secession

But as a real niggar I understand that there is nothing wrong in wearing that attire

376 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by moscobabs(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
And he went to buy Bread

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by eagleonearth(m): 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
I'm amazed

Nobody should harm this man as it will trigger a great pandemonium. People wear clothes emblazoned with US flags, even Ghana colours here in Nigeria, why should this man's case become a trouble, if a flag was hoisted it would have become a different thing. Is Nigeria turning into a banana republic?

What's all this na

246 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by richmond500: 11:24am On Oct 08, 2021
These people get mind o, na this man u drop for ground like that?

Chiwentalu Agu should forgive the govt sha, cos that man can wipe those people off existence by just saying one incantation

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Generalkaycee(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
They should free this man.

100 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by ainas247: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Wawu

2 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by DICKstractor: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
undecided

This soldiers don't know who they are dealing with. A man that can wipe a whole lineage just by snapping his fingers

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by DennisEche(m): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
smiley
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hammer567: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
THIS IS WHERE YOU WILL SEE AFONJA AND ABOKI MILITARY SHOW STRENGTH.

CAN NIGERIA ARMY STAND UP TO AMERICA, RUSSIA OR CHINA?

EVEN NORTH KOREA WILL USE NIGERIA SHINE.

YET, THEY CARRY AK47 TO PARADE AN OLD PENSIONER UP AND DOWN.

I CANNOT BE PROUD TO BELONG TO A NATION OF COWARDS.

WHAT IS NIGERIA ARMY BUSINESS WITH A PRIVATE CITIZEN AND UNARMED CIVILIAN?

135 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by endsarrrs(f): 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
#Fact

ESN/IPOB caused this directly or indirectly, let say the fact and stop beating
around the bush. But rather you people will always defend blindly. Continue
defending blindly. Igbos and unnecessary defending blindly when it comes
to tribe issue. North are religion fanatics, East are tribe fanatics. This is how
you people kept defending now till this issue got worse, instead of saying the
truth. Igbos are too touchy when it comes to their tribe, they would rather
keep defending blindly and attacking you when you say the truth instead of
admitting the obvious. But they can spend years finding fault, attacking and
criticizing others, but they can't take just one inch of criticism and bashing.

If ESN had operated like well disciplined and organised security outfit, it would have been hard for evil people to hijack the situation and commit crime with the name of ESN.
But ESN was rather, busy acting like terror group, touts, killing people, burning things, beating people. And now any killing that happens is being pinned on them.

27 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Greatn3ss: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
Just one slap baba say na sun

Watin concern you with sun wey dey rise on him own?

58 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by FactBoyz: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
grin
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by noleflendum: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2021
coward he is denying his birthday right before 2 small boys with ordinary Dane Gun wink cheesy
by the way a whole tribe sold their beerfra birthday for mere VP slot to one Fulani Herdsman Atiku
if he misbehave fire his left leg at close range coward

23 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Ushman333: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Seems like one of his movies, only this time the joke is on him. These are critical times.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Fidelarinze9(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by wonlasewonimi: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
is this what soldiers are trained to do?

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nonybb: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
IT BAFFLES ME HOW FULANI INVADE OUR LAND AS FOOT SOLDIERS AND ARREST OUR PEOPLE FOR EXERCISING THEIR RIGHTS

76 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nonybb: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
HE EVEN SAID HE WENT OUT TO BUY BREAD TO FEED THE PEOPLE. THESE ARE THE PEOPLE THAT CAN FEED THEMSELVES OO BEFORE THIS INIQUITY AND CALAMITY OF FULANI GOVERNMENT (FG) MANIFESTED UPON THE PEOPLE AND BROUGHT THEM 6 YEARS BACKWARD AND IN POVERTY

One thing still put me out of my mental status and position whenever I think about it. And the question is, How did Nigerians and some other educated tribe of this country support a mallam, a cattle rearer, a certificateless jihadist, an @Boki for that matter to rule this country? How? The country that produced Some Soyinkas, Chinua Achebes and Chimamanda Adichies of this world, to sink so low and to an ordinary @bokki?

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Tony5050(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
There was a country.

Kindly check my signature for your project work, Assignment, proposals, etc...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
the actor was trying to prove to the Nigerian army that the cloth he was wearing has nothing to do with Biafra.

He said he was just wearing a colourful cloth with a sun on it and it had nothing to do with Biafra, adding that he was very educated and he knows what he is saying.

SEE AS OLD MAN DE MESS HIMSELF UP BECAUSE OF CHEAP FAME. HE GOT MORE THAN WHAT HE BARGAINED FOR . THUMBS UP TO NIGERIA ARMY.
I AM DISAPPOINTED IN CHIWETALAGU

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by babatee90(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Baba say rising sun grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
And you ask me to pity them when BokoHaram start slaughtering them?

Aren't you breeding your own Boko Haram (IPOB/ESN/UGM) already?

Just like BH's,,,, the UGM's killings would get to each family in the SE.

Obviously, your CRY just began!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by lonelydora: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
He who fetches an ant-infested wood should also be ready to welcome the lizards.

I think Chiwetalu Agu is up to something because as a known actor he should have told those soldiers he is coming from a film shooting.

For those saying he wore a flag, i have this question for you...To a Northern soldier who sees every Southerner as "Iyamiri"...do you think he will know the difference between the Biafran flag and IPOB membership?

9 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Dreamhighnow(m): 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
This is what soldiers are good for? So there is no freedom of the colour of cloth or choice of arts

Are we in a military regime?

This men in uniform didn't arrest Gumi undecided

This level of impunity and hatred for south is alarming

And the south is still sleeping..... cry

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Authoreety: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
See mumu dem... Only one sound of gun... Them go take cover, see how dem dey form desperado for unarmed civilian... Ndi ala!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 08, 2021
Make person no wear sunny colorful attire again undecided na wa for boo-ah-ree and his fool-annie sojas

3 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by CZBNB: 11:27am On Oct 08, 2021
They are fanning embers

Which they can't control

6 Likes

Re: Chiwetalu Agu On His Arrest: My Attire Is Not Biafra; It's 'Rising Sun' (Video) by hybridblood07(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2021
How is this sun rising?

Anyway, I make slippers, Birkenstock, clogs and Half Shoe Mule for men and woman. Let's talk business if you're interested

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And TeeBillz File For Divorce - Tunezmedia.com.ng / Davido And Ludacris Working In The Studio (Photo) / Tiwa Savage Twerks For IK Osakioduwa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.