Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,197 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (55925 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
Nmeri17:
hmmm...woman wrapper spotted -___-

the woman is prolly the breadwinner and the man, the way he's dressed, I'll say he is the oriaku embarassed
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by darepoju(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
am gonna do that some day wen i get married...
though I no go back the pikin o..
I will just hold him to my bosom....
u know what am saying...
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Temysteve(m): 11:27am On Dec 28, 2014
lollzz,dis man na bedroom lacky..
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by pure2014soul: 11:28am On Dec 28, 2014
This is how you know the person that wears the REAL trousers in the family. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by AmaechiLinus(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
I know some people will say "Hell No" here but they can do more than this.

2 Likes

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 28, 2014
This one easy naaa
I can even back my wife..
When I even back my patients..
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 28, 2014
Even if she is the one that paid for the groom price .....she wouldn't have allow the man to carry the baby on the back in the public. ....
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
What our old folks handed down downtown this generation of men-to-be-boys is bad. They have a wrong mentality towards many things. Even in the Public you cannot back your own child! !!! They cannot bath their own child, you have got to be kidding me. My grandpa @ 67 washes my grandmother's underwear till DATE!!!! He ain't got a problem with it

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by bobharro: 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
The matter
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by emsheddy(m): 11:37am On Dec 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
Wahooo in omawunmi voice*na serious loveee wantintin.To be candid if any nairaland guys say he can do this for his wife i go deactivate my account!
Prettythicksme, i can do it dearie. How about deactivating the account right now? #winks

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by maimsy(f): 11:40am On Dec 28, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Ah ah! What do you mean, he is carrying his baby while strolling with his wife. What's the biggie.

My dear be true to yourself, how many Men fit do that nawaday? Na poor man fit show this one pass, as he has nothing to offer the family. Lol. A rich dude will say " common let's get you a nanny" that if he even cares o.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by whyque(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
[quote author=babyfun post=29269709]Definitely.....I want this kind of hubby though cheesy[/quote

shocked embarassed I pity U,if U dey pray for dis kynd husband
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by otosa(m): 11:44am On Dec 28, 2014
why not? it s possible in Village but in Lagos here forget. this is big embargo
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by maimsy(f): 11:45am On Dec 28, 2014
Ofumaria:
What our old folks handed down downtown this generation of men-to-be-boys is bad. They have a wrong mentality towards many things. Even in the Public you cannot back your own child! !!! They cannot bath their own child, you have got to be kidding me. My grandpa @ 67 washes my grandmother's underwear till DATE!!!! He ain't got a problem with it

I am blowing you a kiss and a hug. Can u imagine the rate at which marriages are crashing now, al because we don't want to learn from our old folks
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by joecooper(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
@op... How old are u undecided?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Lagusta(m): 11:46am On Dec 28, 2014
babyfun:
Definitely.....I want this kind of hubby though cheesy

Haaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by buoye1(m): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
Thats kinda local!i dont c dt has love though!mayb she jx recieved the beating of her life..
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Ilekeh(f): 11:47am On Dec 28, 2014
What is love about it? Is he not the father?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Elcemento(m): 11:50am On Dec 28, 2014
why are you always attacking men? angry angry angry
folabayo1:
Yes it does exist but our naija guys here nor go fit do am xpecialy yoruba guys they wud rather beat u to death dan allow u turn dem to baby carrier as if na only d woman get d pikin.. undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Teedon(m): 11:53am On Dec 28, 2014
For me its a no no....not in this age.
I can carry my kid not Back!!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nweike1: 11:56am On Dec 28, 2014
woman wrapper

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by sunnyt1(m): 11:57am On Dec 28, 2014
chidiezeh:
grin

To be frank wit u, men don't hv issues doing such tins, d issue is wen ur wife see it as ur responsibility and tell u wat to do.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
emsheddy:
Prettythicksme, i can do it dearie. How about deactivating the account right now? #winks
lol woman wrapper but picture of you doing that before i deactivated my account!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by eazydest: 12:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is no big deal to carry ur baby as a dad.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by abdulo4real: 12:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
From the pics who is the wife and who is the husband Pls I need urgent answer.....asap.. grin grin grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Jhayeahsam01(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
That's The true definition of dad... I do the same here in paris
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dd u guys seriously rule out the possibility that it could be a woman with her younger bro who happens to be so fond of his nephew or niece....I do dt a lot 4 ma aunties' children na.... undecided
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by simdam500(m): 12:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
I see a woman backing his child, while the man walking them home
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
Love? No rational man would try such, Carrying a baby is normal but backing a baby is abnormal and ridiculous. Whatever happened to his Ego.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Revolva(m): 12:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes...i can do it
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Olasum(f): 12:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
So nobody thinks that their is something wrong with the woman i.e sick or something, having been seeing some post calling the guy. Woman wrapper, gbewu dani and all but this is simply a display of love. Kudos to the guy
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by folabayo1(f): 12:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elcemento:
why are you always attacking men? angry angry angry
merry xmas...and y do u always quote my comments abt men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

People Are Suffering. / I Want To Peacefully Divorce My Husband / Nigerians Advised To Buy Black Dolls For Their Kids. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.