Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (55964 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Darkchocolate(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
derrick333:
Dats my hobby,but nt while trkin in str,mayb dat guy NA nanny

Your hubby... Thought you are 'M'ale? lipsrsealed. I won't judge!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
I will probably be like that man in future, afterall God didnt say only women must back their kids...Some African Men just feel larger than life with no change in their pocket or sense in their skull...No one asked u to back a goat,but a human being, moreso your own child,,how then would such child love you in future when you fail to show love @ the beginning...when i was growing up,i used to run away from my dad,i dont want my child to do that to me,i would hurt me,its high time guys changed that orientation of child care and development to women alone
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Jiouras(m): 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Anything can happen with love... Even crazy things like this lol grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Elcemento(m): 12:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
because i'm a man and i cant stand any bias against us.
folabayo1:
merry xmas...and y do u always quote my comments abt men
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
whenever u see a man backing a baby and talking a picture just know it not for real. just camouflage.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by tunmmyunited(m): 12:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
That's what's called "BEING DAD", I'd do more for my daughter

But u wil do less 4 ur son, bah?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by musaffyan(m): 12:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Haba d woman naa winch she don't use jazz for d hubby, or guy is d nanny only cus is not somtin a younger broff will do for big sister

Kai haba dis its insanity to African soil wallahi
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
How does this translate to love?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by BrAkingNews: 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
babyfun:
Definitely.....I want this kind of hubby though cheesy
but no pic for your DP
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by emsheddy(m): 12:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
prettythicksme:
lol woman wrapper but picture of you doing that before i deactivated my account!
woman wrapper? Haba sweet, i no deserve dat title nau. Am not married so hw i wan take send u d pic ni? U fit come make we find pikin borrow, then i do am while strolling with u ni?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by folabayo1(f): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elcemento:
because i'm a man and i cant stand any bias against us.
well that is wat I think of men and am not being bias but I blv dat all men are not d same.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Chommieblaq(f): 1:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Making a mountain out if a molehill, nothing wrong in a man carrying his child jor. Abi na d back wey he back na him choice or mayb him hand dey pain am
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Expsbterror(m): 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
chidiezeh:
grin

Yours is just learning compare to this
embarassed

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Elcemento(m): 1:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
"All men are not the same",that's why you should stop generalizing when you have issues against us.
folabayo1:
well that is wat I think of men and am not being bias but I blv dat all men are not d same.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by soldierdollar(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:
NOTHING BAD IN IT, but Seriously? This total rubbish..
1.its a public place..
2.what kind of woman who love is husby does this
3.the woman have no respect ,she makes him look like a total fool.

Nothing bad in it and it's a total rubbish . which one we go follow ?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by joeyekembele: 1:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
That could be a village younger brother to the lady. It looks stupid a baby by a man in this part of the world. It's no love but village tendency. How would a man back a child? Lemme sleep, wake and recomment again.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by folabayo1(f): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elcemento:
"All men are not the same",that's why you should stop generalizing when you have issues against us.
okay sir!

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by freecocoa(f): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mathematical:
NOTHING BAD IN IT, but Seriously? This total rubbish..
1.its a public place..
2.what kind of woman who love is husby does this
3.the woman have no respect ,she makes him look like a total fool.
Smh, I feel like weeping for women who reason like this but I can't waste my tears on senseless things.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by seunwen2(m): 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
derrick333:

Chai this guy don chop vegetable
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by jackbristow(m): 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dis is not cary dis is backing a child.ok at home i can do dat but walking on the street like no no no

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
for me there is nothing wrong with this jare after all the baby is his.... so what's the big deal in it. All still goes down to their level of understanding.... simple

but if I must carry my baby then it has to be on my hand close to my chest and not backing like that of a woman.....
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Elcemento(m): 1:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mo buga e.. grin grin grin grin Emi badoski cheesy cheesy
folabayo1:
okay sir!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
donmalcolm21:
That's what's called "BEING DAD", I'd do more for my daughter

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by happyzed0(f): 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dats wat. We call true luv bt it is no more in existence
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by folabayo1(f): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Elcemento:
Mo buga e.. grin grin grin grin Emi badoski cheesy cheesy
if I hear..Emi gaan Badooshagrin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Emodeee: 1:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
aristocrazzy:
Ah ah! What do you mean, he is
carrying his baby while strolling with his wife. What's the
biggie.

i'm sure those likes u accumulated are from d female genders
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by omotollha: 1:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
D fact dat he's backing the baby doesn't mean that the love is real, I hate camouflage... Guys don't do dis, except "Gbewudani"
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by gudluckgreat(m): 1:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
chidiezeh:
grin

Could this Be Love? grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Elcemento(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
angry angry angry angry i'm i supposed to be scared of you now? undecided undecided undecided
folabayo1:
if I hear..Emi gaan Badooshagrin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Penboy: 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
derrick333:
Gay alert!!!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
its still common
ok if u say so but 99.9% of pple doin it are not doin it out of their free mind.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by wurudainkelly89(m): 2:04pm On Dec 28, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Funny Things Ladies Do During Pregnancy (pics) / My Sister In-law Tried To Scam Me. / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.