Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,411 members, 7,954,634 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:34 AM

Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? (56129 Views)

Who Else Has This Kind Of Mum? / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why is this seen as strange?

The only problem I have with ''backing'' kids is that I am not good at it.

I prefer carrying the baby in front of me on my chest and shoulder.

Give me a good Baby Carrier and see me do a nice job.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by trapangels: 6:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Blackeard:
lol backing a child with a wrapper while walking in broad daylight is a big NO o

hmmm...ego tins abi.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Ikandah: 6:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
derrick333:
Dats my hobby,but nt while trkin in str,mayb dat guy NA nanny

The joy of being a dad. Carry Go!

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Konnektions146(m): 6:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
Its something I could do.

I saw a man earlier in pH departure lounge carrying their Baby, from check In to departure, hr was carrying the Baby.

I kinda liked it
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Konnektions146(m): 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
I don't think there is anything wrong with it.
Its something I could do.

I saw a man earlier today n pH airport departure lounge carrying their Baby, from check In to departure, hr was carrying the Baby.

I kinda liked it
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
Hmmm..

Dats true love

but do these kind of guys still exist??

It's either you cant have it in this generation cos it's already late or you will have to wait for like 300yrs from now before you'll find one. Choose one.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Blackeard(m): 6:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
trapangels:

hmmm...ego tins abi.
erm its not "ego" per say afterall its my kid. I'd rather carry the child on my arms

1 Like

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ofumaria:
What our old folks handed down downtown this generation of men-to-be-boys is bad. They have a wrong mentality towards many things. Even in the Public you cannot back your own child! !!! They cannot bath their own child, you have got to be kidding me. My grandpa @ 67 washes my grandmother's underwear till DATE!!!! He ain't got a problem with it

And you are waiting for such man like your grand dad to marry after all?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
maimsy:

I am blowing you a kiss and a hug. Can u imagine the rate at which marriages are crashing now, al because we don't want to learn from our old folks

And dont forget the women we have today are not like the type of women our old men married those days.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Kobeje(m): 7:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
For me its no big deal. Though i prefer to carry the baby in my hand but had to back the baby cos i needed to carry some other things, to church actually. Actually did it a number of times during my child raising years. The suprise on people's faces was always amusing.

Especially amusing is the question of 'where is the mother?' whenever she was not with me, particularly the first few times. They eventually got used to it sha.

I am not one to give a damn whatever anyone says or think, so if need be i would do but still prefer carrying the baby in my hands.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Ormorlehwah(f): 7:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sure! Still existing.

Dat ΐ̲̅s when the woman roast vegetable ÅΩ̴̴̩̩̩̥̩ð make use ºƒ̲̅ juju for the man. #try the Ijebu's
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by 2SWT(f): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
RedBenson:

It's either you cant have it in this generation cos it's already late or you will have to wait for like 300yrs from now before you'll find one. Choose one.
lol

am not bent on finding a guy like him
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
2SWT:
lol

Better dont.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by 2SWT(f): 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
RedBenson:

lol

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by flipboss(m): 8:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
KLand:

The man looks more like a P.A than a husband. Something doesn't seem right here.
grin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by derrick333(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Penboy:
Gay alert!!!
Mugu, gay wit 2kids n still counting!!!!!
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by derrick333(m): 8:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
Darkchocolate:

Your hubby... Thought you are 'M'ale? lipsrsealed. I won't judge!!! grin
While she was in d kitchen
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Penboy: 8:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
derrick333:

Mugu, gay wit 2kids n still counting!!!!!
lolz, could be adopted though. Who knows.

BTW, your post was confusing.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by derrick333(m): 8:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
seunwen2:

Chai this guy don chop vegetable
Yes o ,efo riro,dat was wat she was preparing in d kitchen
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by derrick333(m): 8:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Penboy:
lolz, could be adopted though. Who knows.

BTW, your post was confusing.
U rily confuse broo
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by AbuMikey(m): 9:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
'

WonderFul gringringringrin
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Psalmwise(m): 9:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
wo n ti fi ori eh gba paro

can sumone pls translate to Yoruba for my Igbo peeps to understand
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
lollol, this one pass love oo, na gbewudani yoruba dey call am.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by ToyinDipo(m): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
iceberylin:
I see a dad carrying his kid undecided

No big deal jare, at least he is not carrying pregnancy.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by LEOSIRSIR(m): 11:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
No big deal

Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by dnawah(m): 11:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
babyfun:
Definitely.....I want this kind of hubby though cheesy
house husband?
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by femmysin(m): 12:07am On Dec 29, 2014
babyfun:
Definitely.....I want this kind of hubby though cheesy

Hahahahaha maybe u just take clay and water and mould him by urself.... U go tay 4 ur papa houz...lols
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by aysuprano(m): 9:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Mind u dat pix was taken back in 1864
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by donodion(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2014
iceberylin:
I see a dad carrying his kid undecided
And a Nigerian man for that matter...when our "akata" sisi would start rubbishing us as if we have no feelings at all.
Kudos to all Nigeria Super dads.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by dhabeautyjas(f): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2014
its no big deal for men to carry their baby but i don't subscribe to men backing in public, dh carries with chest carrier.
but on the other hand, if they don't have a carrier and the baby has weight /they are going to a far place, nothing dey there jare.
Re: Does This Kind Of Love Still Exists? by Enokelz: 2:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
Errrrrrrrr wots d difference btw backing d baby nd carrying?..........but das non of ma biznesss.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What We Men Really Pray For In Marriage (Photo) / If You Don't Have This Type Of Aunty In Your Family, Then You're Missing Alot / Caption This Children Photo !! ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.