Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind (1079 Views)

What happened in Isreal, Goodnews For All GEJ Supporters / Why I Will Vote for GEJ / APC And PDP Supporters Clash In Abule Egba, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by mployer(m): 9:26am On Dec 28, 2014
First of all,This is not a campaign thread for Buhari nor APC.
I am creating this thread to find out if some GEJ supporters like me are also becoming doubtful of his re-election.

sincerely, many of us supported GEJ because he looked God-sent and rejected Buhari not because he did us any wrong but because he looked more like a terrorist, judging from his previous comments.

NO doubt, GEJ's ascension to power has hand of God in it. But Buhari too is human, equally loved and Can be used by God. Nobody is beyond the reach of God, and He(God) often use the most unlikely people to achieve his purpose.

GEJ 6 years administrations hasn't brought any good other than Hope. We keep Hoping because we believe God is with him and So is His plan. That is very true, but Buhari too can be part of that big plan. It is very possible.

I am leaving the options open, let His Will be done.

4 Likes

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by thaoriginator: 9:30am On Dec 28, 2014
GMB

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by thaoriginator: 9:32am On Dec 28, 2014
mployer:
First of all,This is not a campaign thread for Buhari nor APC.
I am creating this thread to find out if some GEJ supporters like me are also becoming doubtful of his re-election.

sincerely, many of us supported GEJ because he looked God-sent and rejected Buhari not because he did us any wrong but because he looked more like a terrorist, judging from his previous comments.

NO doubt, GEJ's ascension to power has hand of God in it. But Buhari too is human, equally loved and Can be used by God. Nobody is beyond the reach of God, and He(God) often use the most unlikely people to achieve his purpose.

GEJ 6 years administrations hasn't brought any good other than Hope. We keep Hoping because we believe God is with him and So is His plan. That is very true, but Buhari too can be part of that big plan. It is very possible.

I am leaving the options open, let His Will be done.

OP nice decision and plan..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by Tallesty1(m): 9:42am On Dec 28, 2014
GEJ till 2019, not that he kept his words anyway but because a tyrant is tyrant no matter what. What changed was GMB's dressing not his mentality. Moreover the Nigeria he is seeing today is different from the Nigeria he used to know.
Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by Truth24(m): 10:02am On Dec 28, 2014
I don't know why u choose to confuse urself up there, d answer is simple;
Gej till 2019
Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by clevvermind(m): 10:27am On Dec 28, 2014
op, go and look for better things to do with your time instead of waisting it by opening nonsense thread like this. no one is willing to leave Jonathan and join hands with a failure and a dictator like buhari. so quit all this child's attitude.
Jonathan till 2019.
Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by mployer(m): 10:50am On Dec 28, 2014
clevvermind:
op, go and look for better things to do with your time instead of waisting it by opening nonsense thread like this. no one is willing to leave Jonathan and join hands with a failure and a dictator like buhari. so quit all this child's attitude.
Jonathan till 2019.

Today is sunday bro. I am not doing much aside Church service.

You said no one is willing to leave Jonathan, but Jonathan isn't willing to or probably can't do anything.
It takes more than being a nice guy to deliver in public in office. His niceness has taken us this far but truly something else is required. Who knows? Buhari May provide that.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by mployer(m): 10:58am On Dec 28, 2014
Tallesty1:
GEJ till 2019, not that he kept his words anyway but because a tyrant is tyrant no matter what. What changed was GMB's dressing not his mentality. Moreover the Nigeria he is seeing today is different from the Nigeria he used to know.

GEJ has no words to keep. As much as I could remember, he made no concrete promise. All we heard was that he had no shoes.
We called him the humble president with big heart and listening ear and voted him out of love and not for hope of change.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
OP....I am glad that you have seen the light. Many support GEJ out of love and pity. How can you love and pity someone who is asking for another new presidential jet when he alone already has 11 world class maintained jets. How can you love someone who feeds on a whooping 2bilkion naira food per year which other crazy presidents never imagined in the past. How can you pity a man who increased both fuel subsidy and fuel price to an unimaginable amount when the actual cost of crude oil dropped. How can you still pity a man who under his control the military has been issued crazy btrillions of money but yet have lost tens of communities, hundreds of soldiers and thousands of poor helpless citizens whose only crime was to rely on the protection of the Commander on chief..a commander in chief that would not only refuse to visit them to say sorry but also refuse to agree that they have died...a man who will also tell you to your face that be ready for more casuakities as terrorism is a global issue....

How can you pity and love a man who openly shows religions and ethnic sentiments..a man who pardons corruption stained men of the past and present. A man who relates so well with the babangidas and abachas...the kashamus and bode Georges...a man who will sack anyone that exposes 20billion dollar theft and claim stealing is not corruption.

I can go on and on..but I am happy the op has seen the light...we need change

1 Like

Re: A Thread For GEJ Supporters About To Change Mind by CyberWolf: 1:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Many including me are supporting GEJ not for anything but to send a message that nobody region owns Nigeria than others...I voted GMB in 2003 and 2007 but when the north started making provocative statements in 2010, I changed my mind..God has a way of doing his own thing and in this case, God's will must be done..

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta Group Vows To Resist Any Attempt To Rig Votes In Favor Of GEJ / Exodus About To Happen In Akwa Ibom PDP / GEJ Is A Loser Fighting Dirty On Day 1 Of Campaign!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.