Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? (985 Views)

Which One Is The Word Of God, Bible or Quran? / Was Ship Load Of BIBLES Really Sunk By Abiola? / Was There Any Black Man Prophet Of GOD In The Bible Or Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 9:49am On Dec 28, 2014
Why I ask this is cos sometimes, I feel some type of guilt throwing these books into the wastebin or burning them.. So how do you dispose your Old and dirty looking Bibles or Quran?
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Truth24(m): 9:51am On Dec 28, 2014
e
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by watered(m): 10:01am On Dec 28, 2014
This one strong!
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by html14java(f): 10:03am On Dec 28, 2014
SPACE

NICE QUESTION.
FP MATERIAL.

ALL THE BIBLES I'VE USED ARE
STILL INTACT FOR REFERENCE
PURPOSES EXCEPT THOSE I MISPLACED

[size=18pt]GEJ, 2009-2019[/size]

SвAи

1 Like

Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Nobody: 10:05am On Dec 28, 2014
G
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by managermahmud: 10:25am On Dec 28, 2014
I either bury mine or burn them too. That's the best way to dispose them
...Here in Canada were am a manager, we dnt throw away holy books in the waste bin grin
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 10:29am On Dec 28, 2014
managermahmud:
I either bury mine or burn them too. That's the best way to dispose them
...Here in Canada were am a manager, we dnt throw away holy books in the waste bin grin

Manager of the cleaners at Mc' Donalds? grin
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 10:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Bury ke? That's serious..
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by alberto2k(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2014
Just keep them for reference purpose...
Cuz na old bible dey carry anointing pass o grin
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:13am On Dec 28, 2014
I found that the pages of these books are thin and make very good toilet papers.
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by menix(m): 11:31am On Dec 28, 2014
Tot am d only 1 feeling diz guilt, I still use d bible pop bought mii in 1996 cous of diz feeling.

Thou my intention is to give it out to inmates buh I can't jst visit a prison cous of dat, hopin 1day church wuld ask 4 used bible to b given to inmates..
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by asalimpo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Burn it without qualms.
If u dont wanna keep no longer.
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damianobi(m): 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Here to hear pple's answers cus I dnt av 1
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 4:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 12:27am On Feb 08, 2015
More views on this?
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Just archive them.
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Hiswordxray(m): 12:37pm On Feb 08, 2015
The Bible is just a book. God does not live in Bibles, He lives in the believers.
You can do what ever you like with your old Bible. Like somebody said in this tread, you can use the pages as toilet paper and that doesn't make God angry.

What makes God angry is mistreating fellow believers because God lives in them.
Anything you do to a fellow Christian, you are doing to Christ because every Christian is a part of Christ body. This is why Jesus told Saul "why are you persecuting me". Jesus didn't say "why are you persecuting those who believe in me" but He took it personally.

So we should be more concerned with how we treat our fellow believers than how to dispose a mere book.
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
Hmmm
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by slap1(m): 12:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
Somehow, mine gets lost.
Re: How Should You Dispose Off Your Old Bibles Or Quran? by Damayor12(m): 8:34am On Aug 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Heart Breaking - I Wept / Amazing! See The Just Exhumed Skull Of Goliath By An Archeologist. / Who Can Interpret This Prophecy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.