Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

A Nairalander Wedding Challenge - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / A Nairalander Wedding Challenge (19324 Views)

Woah!!!! Look!!! Our Own Nairalander's Wedding Venue We Styled And Decorated! / My(nairalander) Wedding Photographs Last Two Weeks Saturday, 31st Aug. / A Nairalander's Wedding In Jos, Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by blesseddivah(f): 3:12pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:

My dear sorry... U wouldn't understand...

Lol...
I'm trying to understand tho
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
neoapocalypse:

Cease = Stop doing something
Seize = Take advantage
The right word to use in this instance is seize

Thank u jare ppl wey go school...
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Pain(m): 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2014
Go to Shitta roundabout. Tell them you were referred from nairaland. Thank me later..
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by MrHighSea: 3:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op na person wey sabi dance go advice person wey no sabi. Me n u dy d same shoe bt u go come tell us au u killed it. HML in advance.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by sucezTP(f): 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2014
Haba! Dance shouldn't be a challenge on your wedding day ke e!
Just go for cool songs like "Iyawo mi" by Timi Dakolo, "Komole" by Sean Tizzle, "Oruka" by Sunny Nneji, and so on. You don't need to take anything that will make you high, on that day before you dance. Just be yourself abeg.
Shake body wella..
If I hear say I and my man no dance on our wedding day ehn

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Sardongarigan(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2014
wisefizz:
LAFFS .... 3 BOTTLES of ALOMO will do.... just shark am b4 the wedding started... u go see power of alcohol...... thank me later, after ur wedding sir....
three bottles of alomo? Are you kidin? Do you want him to start dancing even before the wedding starts

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Titugirl(f): 3:42pm On Dec 30, 2014
get a dance tutor
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by onila(f): 4:20pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
Smoke Igbo dat day, you would dance more than David danced...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by AriDsexy(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Sardongarigan:
three bottles of alomo? Are you kidin? Do you want him to start dancing even before the wedding starts
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Pweetyradiance(f): 4:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Please drop your tips dears.

Thank you very much
On my bday, wow! so cool and congrats........ I will teach u how to dance.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by AriDsexy(f): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
Pain:
Go to Shitta roundabout. Tell them you were referred from nairaland. Thank me later..

Ur monicker though grin

Shitta roundabout,is it a dance studo??

Kidding.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by juniorudobidim(m): 4:56pm On Dec 30, 2014
A better idea will be to cook food with the igbo(cannabis).
You can as well drink any hallucinogen(morphine, coedine,hydrocordone or benzodiazapine) but in a reduced dose cause you don't want to be high on your weeding day
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by ernieboy(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:

Noted sir. Thank you for your contribution
are u seriuosly considering smoking igbo? No go scatter ground o,
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Lekison(m): 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
fflamingo:
Be in touch with the deejay once he sees you dancing occasional let him scroll to live music that require little dance steps. Such as ebenezer obey, king sunny ade... It would be solo and shaking the whole of your body would be a good idea. I repeat occasionally.
grin Smart move.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by rhames(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.
My wedding will be coming up on Jan 03 2015. My problems is that I will be compelled to dance. That is my major concern now because I cant remember if I have ever danced in public before and I know I dont know how to dance

Thank you very much

Will the dance bring joy to your married life?
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by kccarew(f): 7:02pm On Dec 30, 2014
With all these Smoke drink advise, I would say you should go for dance classes so u can be taught how to dance even if its just for that moment. Simple
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Sparklesebony: 7:25pm On Dec 30, 2014
Op. no get problem. At least u know how to march. Just march & occasionally do the go-down-low style.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Chinoble(f): 7:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
phransix147:
Smoke Igbo dat day, you would dance more than David danced...

Modified:-

Somebody shout Halleluyah... I finally made it FTC! I want to seize this opportunity to thank God Almighty and His beloveth son Jesus before thanking the whole nairaland crew may u continue to wax from strength to strength and also the entire nairaland family. I love u all...

I dedicate this success to my sweetheart AMAKA

If I can make it Buhari too can make it... I never gave up like the general, always trying...

VOTE GMB/OSIBANJO 2015
Babe so sweet of u to dedicate ur acheivement to me *AMAKA*
............#I'MBLUSHING#....
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much

My dear, u don't need to bother your head bout dancing, it shouldn't be much of a headache issue to u . On my day I dint dance ,cos I dnt know how to: I'm equally shy nd dnt like being centre of attention, my hubby floored me completely. All I did was move my body along wit d beats witout any stress, its just a matter of minutes nd its all done nd dusted.
Pls dnt let ds bother u , fill ur mind wit someting else abeg,,thres much more to look forward to.

All the best of the day too,may the lord bless it, amen
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 30, 2014
my wedding day, I never dance but my wife did. today she is in my house happily. nobody is forcing u to dance. to me dancing aint happiness. Finally, GOD AKPAN doesn't dance, does dat mean I shouldn't get married. immortals don't dance for mortals
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 30, 2014
UnknownT:
Have you seen anybody dancing garala or makossa these days? Maybe during ur turn to marry, an easier dance step will be reigning then
I hope so.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by phransix147(m): 9:44pm On Dec 30, 2014
Chinoble:

Babe so sweet of u to dedicate ur acheivement to me *AMAKA*
............#I'MBLUSHING#....

Enjoy sweetie...
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by mikaj(m): 9:45pm On Dec 30, 2014
Hire me make I come rock ur wife for you na. Mtcheww.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by kingilemona298(m): 10:05pm On Dec 30, 2014
Carry plenty 20 naira notes while ur wife is dancing, be spraying. Takes the attention from you to her

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by bigl: 11:36pm On Dec 30, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much

Op, that should be the least of your worries. Concentrate more on the borehole job ahead of u. Meanwhile, u'll discover u're way much ahead of me in dancing. I've been a pianist for a long while and all I do during service is sit my ass down during praise and worship. I couldn't do much on my wedding day. People were like dance, do craze. I simply ignored them and swayed to d music. U're not alone bro. U cld try get some few dance lessons from a trusted friend who knows hw to dance and also, how to teach. Just cram some few stuffs/tricks and u're good to go!
Wish u happy married life in advance! E go be
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by lagcity(m): 1:32am On Dec 31, 2014
Anybody who tells you not to smoke Igbo or Shayo on that day is not a true friend. That is what you got to do, brother. grin grin
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by flyingdutchman(m): 7:37am On Dec 31, 2014
I made sure every guest has fun at my wedding. It was so obvious I couldn't dance, so I turned it into a comedy show. Dance crazy have fun, its your day. I even made a few ladies fall in love with me that day. (I think)

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by MrRhymes101(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2014
greens:
Dear friends.

Thank you very much
jst jump around wit so much energy lol, d excitement in d dance is greater than d professionalism
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by SenatorJames(m): 6:36pm On Dec 31, 2014
The major thing is the Joy of the day. Anyhow your wife will still dance pass you, just make sure you are not standing still. If possible do some practices before the day.
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by greens(m): 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2014
MrHighSea:
Op na person wey sabi dance go advice person wey no sabi. Me n u dy d same shoe bt u go come tell us au u killed it. HML in advance.

Thank you my dear. I will try not to disapoint you
Re: A Nairalander Wedding Challenge by greens(m): 9:06pm On Dec 31, 2014
mikaj:
Hire me make I come rock ur wife for you na. Mtcheww.
Ok. Your contribution shows who you are

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is 1.5million Naira Enough To Do A Low Budget Traditional And Church Wedding? / October Birthday's Only! / SPECIAL INVITATION: Mr/Mrs. Nchekwube's Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.