Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,373 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers (1790 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Full Length Free Nollywood Films: In The Eyes Of My Husband (1&2) / The Movie Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers by Jiireigedamola: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2014
For days now when the North Korean was assumed to be responsible for the hacking scandal of Sony Entertainment which cost the company to lose millions of Dollars, some of the important documents, projects, conversation, email, informations leaked online the Anonymous hackers form North Korea, as a result of this action conversation between Evan Spiegel (CEO of Snapchat) and Mark Zuck of Facebook on Snapchat acquisition leaked and lots more,
And most important of all The Movie 'The Interview' was leaked online by the north korean hackers, this made the movie went viral before the release date and also after the official release date 25 dec 2014 the movie was one of the most movies downloaded illegally You can watch the Movie on Youtube and also most of the Streaming Network for rentage and purchase (well I also download it illegally (-; ) After I watch the movie I sensed the reason why North Koreans don't want Sony To release the movie
More update Coming Soon
Re: How The Movie ' The Interview ' Full Length Download Went Viral By Hackers by Jiireigedamola: 12:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
I think if I post the download link here too it would be awesome http://movievilla.in/site_the_interview_hd_avi_movie.xhtml enjoy
Description : Dave Skylark and producer Aaron
Rapoport run the celebrity tabloid show "Skylark
Tonight." When they land an interview with a surprise
fan, North Korean dictator Kim Jong-un, they are
recruited by the CIA to turn their trip to Pyongyang into
an assassination mission.
More Info Link : http://m.imdb.com/title/tt2788710/
Duration : 1hr 52m
Audio Quality : Orignal Audio
Genre : Action | Comedy
Starcast : James Franco, Seth Rogen, Randall Park
Language / Voice Genre : English Language

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Knows This Movie / Download Mp4; Selina Tested Episode 17 / American Tv Vs British Tv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.