Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:56 PM

Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son (54113 Views)

Davido Chilling Femi Otedola! Billionaire’s Son Meets With A Billionaire! / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Billionaire Son Ahmed Indimi Shows Off $99,864,731 Account Balance On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by aniagoluaustin(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
wen will dy say a senetor daughter was dating a vulcaniser or mechanical...poverty I hate u

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by skyface00(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bros take it easy na u don dey enter market oooo

okiezman:
Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by cocokiller1(f): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
u send ur sons nd daughters abroad to study wit our money u gullible politicians
at 21 I avnt evn gotten admission

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by stanley37(m): 3:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
cute couples
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Pajames4all: 3:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
OK,
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by FolabiCash: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
But how come girls with rich parents in Nollywood movies like to marry poor boys ? Smh
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by delishpot: 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Na only the rich dey marry the rich
Why dem no date poor men
By the way,make d caterer rememba to cook agbado or make popcorn for omisore because dats his best food

If dem date poor men/ women, world people will call the poor/average partners gold diggers.
Last time I checked on nairaland, it was forbidden for the poor to fall inlove with the rich. Such were called gold diggers.
So they are doing themselves a favour by avoiding amebo people.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by airsaylongcon: 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
the rate at which Lala is making FP ehn

*Puff: Mase will u please stop smoking Lala...*
*Mase: Puff Im a thug if stop I might die*

I always thought the Ideh's were Urhobo from Ughievwen. I used to know a Dr Ideh and dat man was more Urhobo/Ughievwen than d Okobaro r' Ughievwen
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by DrGroove(f): 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
Why is the guy' s zip looking like that or is it my eyes?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by flimzy24: 3:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
moni just de rotate one place....(round about)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Rooneyboy(m): 4:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
The nigga put blinks for teeth
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by ilo04(m): 4:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Areomi is one of the daughters of PDP chieftain, Senator Iyiola Omisore. The 21-year-old pretty intelligent babe had her secondary education at Cheltenham Ladies’ College in Gloucestershire, England before proceeding to University of Warwick where she studied Law.

At Areomi‘s 21st birthday party which held in March 2014 at the prestigious 5-star Ritz Hotel in London, she stepped out with her boyfriend, Preston Timeyin Ideh who hails from the prominent Itsekiri family, Ideh. Preston attended Stonyhurst College before proceeding to London School of Economics and Political Science where he acquired Bachelor of Laws (LLB). Going by reports, Areomi and Peterson’s relationship may be altar-bound.

Photo Credit: JJ Photography

Source:
http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-senator-iyiola-omisores-daughter-in-hot-romance-with-delta-billionaires-son/

Pix : Areomi and Preston on her 21st birthday
who are they
Are dey adversiting close up?
because here in france we dont know them
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Speakdatruth: 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
See their teeth, I'm yet to see the Hot Romance from the Pix
no b 2day dat boy called lalasticlala don dey lie
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
onoja12:
NIGERIAN LEADERS CHILDREN DRESS LIKE THE ENGLISH MAN,STAY THERE FULL LIFE IN THE ENGLISH MANS LAND THEN CLAIM TO BE NIGERIANS,OH THERE WAS A COUNTRY
. My brother, what can we do. that's why we will America keep insulting us. Our leaders feels nothing good will ever come out of this country. anyways, Nigeria I hail thee! upon all thy fault!!
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
ladymichael:

And when precisely do u believe they will leave u alone?

My dear, pray to be wealthy through honest means and do remember to help poor as most rich do not assist the poor. They don't even visit orphans
yeah u ar rite.....in abroad the moment u stumble to fame, helping d needy bcomes the paramount act, a gve bak to d society. Here in naija dey in indulge in a take from d needy.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Ojugunrege(f): 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
ilotriouzAY:
Na only the rich dey marry the rich
Why dem no date poor men
By the way,make d caterer rememba to cook agbado or make popcornd for omisore because dats his best food

Bros, u wicked o....bwahahaha @ Omisore alagbado grin
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Jhayeahsam01(m): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
this this pix ur own defination of romance.... goo bk to skool . fk the op
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Misogynist2014(m): 4:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Olowo sore olowo. sad
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by ilotriouzAY(m): 4:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ojugunrege:

Bros, u wicked o....bwahahaha @ Omisore alagbado grin

Na so nw
Alagbado

1 Like

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Owodiong(m): 4:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ok nxt topic
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Chibokgame: 5:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it because the guy is from a rich home that is why he is wearing multiple shirts plus a suit.

Is he well at all ?
Pls he should explain.
Or is that how they dress in France ?

Op
Where is the video of the hot romance ?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by kabaka1: 5:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
They look innocent but something deep within tells me these 'children' are aware of the ill-gotten nature of their parents wealth and don't gv a shait about you or me cry

Honestly, if na u, wetin u go do? Disown ur politician parent/s or just close ur eye and just enjoy the loot just other politicians children?

Don't judge these politicians kids cuz it's just a status they've found the themselves without their doing. Though, their stautus maybe dicey one based on public opinion, but it's a very fortunate life for them.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by flexing11(m): 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
wat is dis t*read doi*g i* fro*t page,,,*ormal boi a*d gal picture,
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by kayalla(f): 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
before nko?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by gbaskipro: 6:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ibadannimowa:
They look innocent but something deep within tells me these 'children' are aware of the ill-gotten nature of their parents wealth and don't gv a shait about you or me cry

Get a life bro! Haba not everyone who is rich got it trough I'll means, my advice is that you work hard so as to stop being poor and beefing the rich!
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by thexzy(m): 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even Marriage now is Highly Political
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by mightyleks(m): 6:54pm On Dec 28, 2014
mine go better
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by sammykrane(m): 7:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Thats really beautiful of both of them they look cute
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Godfather01: 7:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lilchilz:
Chelsea signed Moses,
Arsenal has Aaron,
City signed Jesus,
Man Utd has an Angel.
The EPL is looking biblical.
Liverpool still think it's a video game so they signed Mario

hahahahahahahahahaha..guy u no well ooo
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by vacant06(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:

Peace bro don't be too hard on yourself. wink
I will be harder than rock bcs I hate haters hating on someone sucess, be a nice guy and stop hating that's just my advice for you
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Kirinwa: 7:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
"May be altar bound"

Until then.

*continues smoking weed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Alade And Smiles Beckwith Enjoy 'Hot Air Balloon' Ride / Daniella Okeke Shares Hot Photo After Sex Scandal Allegation / Sheriff Ilori "Big Sheff" With His Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.