Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son (53769 Views)

Davido Chilling Femi Otedola! Billionaire’s Son Meets With A Billionaire! / Ice Prince And Seyi Shay In Hot Romance? Pictures Speak! / Billionaire Son Ahmed Indimi Shows Off $99,864,731 Account Balance On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by onadana: 7:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
coolLike poles attract.....
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by onadana: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
cool
ilotriouzAY:
Na only the rich dey marry the rich
Why dem no date poor men
By the way,make d caterer rememba to cook agbado or make popcorn for omisore because dats his best food

Omisore alagbado

ilotriouzAY:
Why dem no date poor men
By the way,make d caterer rememba to cook agbado or make popcorn for omisore because dats his best food

Omisore alagbado

ilotriouzAY:
Why dem no date poor men

Omisore alagbado

POVERTY IS A DISEASE.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by 1miccza: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
See as the romance hottttt!!!!!
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
gbaskipro:

Get a life bro! Haba not everyone who is rich got it trough I'll means, my advice is that you work hard so as to stop being poor and beefing the rich!

Stuupid of u not to know who Omisore is. I am not your problem idiiot.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Classicman47(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
justi4jesu:
See their teeth, I'm yet to see the Hot Romance from the Pix

haters are liable to die young.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Bamz(m): 9:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
Aww they look so happy. embarassed
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Money is good oh
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by jwart(m): 10:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
so! she no see anybody to marry from Ile IFE where her papa come from even not in Oshogbo. Ilesa, Ede and other osun state town for where her father say he wl die if not elected as Governor. I dey laugh o!
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by tpia411: 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
the rate at which yoruba women are marrying other tribes, na wa o.

where did yoruba men keep their mojo these days,

e nor dey work for yoruba women again?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by tpia411: 11:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
anyway, congrats to the couple- are they dating or married?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by tpia411: 11:11pm On Dec 28, 2014
FolabiCash:
But how come girls with rich parents in Nollywood movies like to marry poor boys ? Smh

its called fantasy.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by calabaman(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2014
PoliTIFIANS kids enjoying their folks wealth

no biggie
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by gbaskipro: 12:54am On Dec 29, 2014

Stuupid of u not to know who Omisore is. I am not your problem idiiot.

I gave you the best advice of the year, don't be a hypocrate you better take it
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 29, 2014
That young lady had access to good education cos her father belongs to the association of looters and thieves at the expense of ordinary Nigerians.

While the young man's family are big time crude oil thieves.

Nothing cute about that. They are cursed! undecided
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Slimmos(m): 8:42am On Dec 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
Areomi is one of the daughters of PDP chieftain, Senator Iyiola Omisore. The 21-year-old pretty intelligent babe had her secondary education at Cheltenham Ladies’ College in Gloucestershire, England before proceeding to University of Warwick where she studied Law.

At Areomi‘s 21st birthday party which held in March 2014 at the prestigious 5-star Ritz Hotel in London, she stepped out with her boyfriend, Preston Timeyin Ideh who hails from the prominent Itsekiri family, Ideh. Preston attended Stonyhurst College before proceeding to London School of Economics and Political Science where he acquired Bachelor of Laws (LLB). Going by reports, Areomi and Peterson’s relationship may be altar-bound.

Photo Credit: JJ Photography

Source:
http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-senator-iyiola-omisores-daughter-in-hot-romance-with-delta-billionaires-son/

Pix : Areomi and Preston on her 21st birthday
i swear na God go punish poverty
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by extremelygolden: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2014
Please what is that swollen on the guy's trouser?
Did anyone notice it?
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Iaz93: 10:19am On Dec 29, 2014
Joavid:
That young lady had access to good education cos her father belongs to the association of looters and thieves at the expense of ordinary Nigerians.

While the young man's family are big time crude oil thieves.

Nothing cute about that. They are cursed! undecided
grin grin

Mehn! See beef!
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by SenatorJames(m): 4:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
justi4jesu:
See their teeth, I'm yet to see the Hot Romance from the Pix
Turn your phone upside down. You may see the warm romance, though I can't guarantee the hot one.
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by Holluwahsheyi(m): 6:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
lalasticlala:
Areomi is one of the daughters of PDP chieftain, Senator Iyiola Omisore. The 21-year-old pretty intelligent babe had her secondary education at Cheltenham Ladies’ College in Gloucestershire, England before proceeding to University of Warwick where she studied Law.

At Areomi‘s 21st birthday party which held in March 2014 at the prestigious 5-star Ritz Hotel in London, she stepped out with her boyfriend, Preston Timeyin Ideh who hails from the prominent Itsekiri family, Ideh. Preston attended Stonyhurst College before proceeding to London School of Economics and Political Science where he acquired Bachelor of Laws (LLB). Going by reports, Areomi and Peterson’s relationship may be altar-bound.

Photo Credit: JJ Photography

Source:
http://citypeoplegroup.org/i/photo-senator-iyiola-omisores-daughter-in-hot-romance-with-delta-billionaires-son/

Pix : Areomi and Preston on her 21st birthday

Story for the gods
Re: Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son by jpphilips(m): 9:47am On Dec 31, 2014
Steal your money, give their kids the best in life, they come back to take the best jobs while you and your kids languish in poverty, albeit shamelessly, your father is a flag carrying member of the party who stand under the sun to hail the man who murders the future of his children, Shame on Nigerians, the largest colony of f00ls in the world.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tuface, Sound Sultan & Guests Dressed For The Wedding / Celebrities Daughter Who Are Spitting Images Of Their Father-photos / Photoshopped Picture Of Don Jazzy And Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.