Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,113 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

Names Of False Prophets In Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of False Prophets In Africa (18594 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by TDultimate(m): 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2014
Equado:
when you give and publicise it the way tbj has done...you'll know his trying so hard to look genuine...tbj has no message...just sorcery sorcery sorcery

give me one reason y u say he is socery.... d scipture u gave me in mathew is generalized.. tbjs name wasnt mentioned and hes obviosly not d only one calling d name of Jesus.. u should hav a reason to put him in ur list.. and lests analyze rationally
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Etfash(m): 2:57am On Dec 30, 2014
Op I respect your boldness. I don't know if all the people you mentioned above are hirelings, but i am sure of one of them.

But one thing is true, when a mystery is made known to a saint, it might be for the saint alone. He might need another express instruction to publish it because, usually, such revelations are personal and many will NEVER believe it.

As for people doubting if 'some Jewish man' is coming back to take some people away... Well, He announced his coming more than 4000 years, the wise never doubted that he would come. More than 600years before his arrival in bodily form on earth, Isaiah made his ministry very clear; David declared his resurrection and ascension 14 generations before he came and he eventually came. If he did not lie about his coming, his ministry, death and resurrection, why would it be a lie if he declares that he will return to take his saints? It is only natural for true lovers to be together eventually!
My husband cannot just leave me here; he promised to come back for me and i know he cannot lie.

Maranatha!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 4:23am On Dec 30, 2014
Etfash:
Op I respect your boldness. I don't know if all the people you mentioned above are hirelings, but i am sure of one of them.

But one thing is true, when a mystery is made known to a saint, it might be for the saint alone. He might need another express instruction to publish it because, usually, such revelations are personal and many will NEVER believe it.

As for people doubting if 'some Jewish man' is coming back to take some people away... Well, He announced his coming more than 4000 years, the wise never doubted that he would come. More than 600years before his arrival in bodily form on earth, Isaiah made his ministry very clear; David declared his resurrection and ascension 14 generations before he came and he eventually came. If he did not lie about his coming, his ministry, death and resurrection, why would it be a lie if he declares that he will return to take his saints? It is only natural for true lovers to be together eventually!
My husband cannot just leave me here; he promised to come back for me and i know he cannot lie.

Maranatha!!
powerful insight...thanks sir!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 4:30am On Dec 30, 2014
gabe15:
onazi
lol very phunny
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 8:10am On Dec 30, 2014
Equado:
lol very phunny
bros am I funny
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
gabe15:
bros am I funny
explain the connection btw onazi and that prophet...before I comment further
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 1:04pm On Dec 30, 2014
Equado:
explain the connection btw onazi and that prophet...before I comment further
Google is ur frnd pls
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 1:19pm On Dec 30, 2014
gabe15:
Google is ur frnd pls
oho...
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2014
gabe15:
bros am I funny
explain to me what happened to sanni emmanuel?
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by gabe15(m): 4:03pm On Dec 30, 2014
Equado:
explain to me what happened to sanni emmanuel?
Google is ur frnd
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 4:06pm On Dec 30, 2014
gabe15:
Google is ur frnd
tactless
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2014
ifeness:

Only if you could defend your integrity the way you defend impotent pastors
[size=8pt][/size]

What an idiot!!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
zaragal:
[size=8pt][/size]

What an idiot!!!

Yes your parents are. Calling people you don't know idiott all because of a pastor you have never met. You are a trash hoe
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 2:23am On Dec 31, 2014
ifeness:

Yes your parents are. Calling people you dont know an idiott all because of a pastor you have never met. You are a trash hoe
huh!!!you're mean...you need Christ
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 31, 2014
ifeness:

Yes your parents are. Calling people you don't know idiott all because of a pastor you have never met. You are a trash hoe

Ur family, clan and generation @ large re idiot!!, look @ dis idiotic slowpoke coming to nl to spew out rat shit frm Dat his maggot invested mouth...nonsense!!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 31, 2014
zaragal:

Ur family, clan and generation @ large re idiot!!, look @ dis idiotic slowpoke coming to nl to spew out rat shit frm Dat his maggot invested mouth...nonsense!!!

I'm sure you will jump at kissing my mouth still. You are not on my level anyway.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Howcomes(m): 11:31am On Dec 31, 2014
Spread the Gospel Light @ www.facebook.com/touchlightpage.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by seedsower(m): 1:29pm On Dec 31, 2014
Pastor (Dr.) Christ Okafor is the Elijah of our time. The power of The Almighty God is strong upon him.

Secondly, can we have the list of (your) true men of God? Thank you!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 3:58pm On Dec 31, 2014
seedsower:
Pastor (Dr.) Christ Okafor is the Elijah of our time. The power of The Almighty God is strong upon him.

Secondly, can we have the list of (your) true men of God? Thank you!
lol...he's a prophet of baal...enquire of the lord...as for the list of true men of God,ill be posting soon...still enquiring!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
ifeness:

I'm sure you will jump at kissing my mouth still. You are not on my level anyway.

I don't do mad men like u
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by seedsower(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2014
Equado:
lol...he's a prophet of baal...enquire of the lord...as for the list of true men of God,ill be posting soon...still enquiring!!

The discerning spirit of God in me tells me so.

If your definition of false prophet is whoever that performs miracle, then you are wrong because my Bible tells me in the book of John 14:12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.

Do no conclude by what people say, judge not.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by paulGrundy(m): 7:03pm On Dec 31, 2014
Equado:
read the topic again you'll find your proof...2ndly you need to pray to have the discerning spirit to be able to discern...we know Tb joshuas beginning...he has upgraded from being an aladura man to whatever he is now

Joshua attended St. Stephen's Anglican Primary School in Arigidi-Akoko, Nigeria between 1971 and 1977,[9] but failed to complete one year of secondary school education.[9] In school, he was known as "small pastor" because of his love for the Bible. He worked in various casual jobs after his schooling had ended, including carrying chicken waste at a poultry farm.[10] He organised Bible studies for local children and attended evening school during this period.[8] Joshua attempted to join the Nigerian military but was thwarted due to a train breakdown that left him stranded en route to the military academy.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

But [size=22pt]before I got the calling, I was a member of the Anglican Church[/size] and participated actively in many Church activities

https://thetbjoshuafanclub./tag/tb-joshua-biography/

How long did it take you to invent your lies?
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 7:25pm On Dec 31, 2014
paulGrundy:

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/T._B._Joshua

https://thetbjoshuafanclub./tag/tb-joshua-biography/

How long did it take you to invent your lies?
how desperate are you to defend a false prophet...I never said the church he attended before going into ministry{sorcery}...compare his practices when he started scoan to now,then tell me the difference...may GOD reveal to you the demon that is Tbj
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 7:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
seedsower:

The discerning spirit of God in me tells me so.

If your definition of false prophet is whoever that performs miracle, then you are wrong because my Bible tells me in the book of John 14:12 "I tell you the truth, anyone who believes in me will do the same works I have done, and even greater works, because I am going to be with the Father.

Do no conclude by what people say, judge not.
I never said anyone that performs miracles are false prophets!!!afterall miracles is a sign,,,the discerning spirit you claim to have is not of God but of the devil his(Chris Okafor)father
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by paulGrundy(m): 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2014
Equado:
how desperate are you to defend a false prophet...I never said the church he attended before going into ministry{sorcery}...compare his practices when he started scoan to now,then tell me the difference...may GOD reveal to you the demon that is Tbj

Are you blind?? Didn't you see the part where he said before he got his calling, he was a member of the Anglican church
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 7:42pm On Dec 31, 2014
zaragal:

I don't do mad men like u

But you do lecturers tho,hoe
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
paulGrundy:

Are you blind?? Didn't you see the part where he said before he got his calling, he was a member of the Anglican church
do you understand English?am no entirely sure you do
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by paulGrundy(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2014
Equado:
do you understand English?am no entirely sure you do

Its either you are trying to ignore the facts or you are delibrately being mischievious. My English is as clear as spring water.
Am curious to know, what is the source of your Aladura version
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 8:13pm On Dec 31, 2014
paulGrundy:

Its either you are trying to ignore the facts or you are delibrately being mischievious. My English is as clear as spring water.
Am curious to know, what is the source of your Aladura version
lyk I said compare when he started his ministry to now...he's modernised to expand his believers base...he started as an Aladura...go through his videos archives and see for yourself
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by seedsower(m): 8:18pm On Dec 31, 2014
Equado:
I never said anyone that performs miracles are false prophets!!!afterall miracles is a sign,,,the discerning spirit you claim to have is not of God but of the devil his(Chris Okafor)father
Good let me not bug you with arguments. Can't wait to read hour 'true men of God' list. Thank and remain blessed as we cross over.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2014
seedsower:
Good let me not bug you with arguments. Can't wait to read hour 'true men of God' list. Thank and remain blessed as we cross over.
You too sir!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 8:01pm On Feb 14, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Discussion Thread For Johnydon22 And I / Prayers Christ Expects Every Christains To Pray / Pastor William Kumuyi Visits Wike (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.