Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Names Of False Prophets In Africa - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Names Of False Prophets In Africa (18653 Views)

Benny Hinn & Pat Robertson, The False Prophets Of The U.S 2012 Election / Is It Right for a Christian to Expose False Prophets and False Teaching ? / Major False Prophets In Nigeria - Must Watch Video added to last page of article (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Topgainer: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
seedsower:
Pastor (Dr.) Christ Okafor is the Elijah of our time. The power of The Almighty God is strong upon him.
Secondly, can we have the list of (your) true men of God? Thank you!
Chris Okafor Elijah of our time When will Christians realize that God does not need an Elijah to relate with his children at this time.
It is now the time of Satan to masquerade as Elijah through his servants whom he has enabled through some arts and performances.
You begin to hear all unchristlike statements like 'every enemy in my office even if he is my MD should die' of course by fire or be consumed by thunder. Fire prayer in Jesus Name, that is a subtle mockery of the name Jesus and what it stands for

You too can be the Elijah of your time if you are willing to dedicate your time to the study of those arts and acts displayed by your Elijah, you may also need a wizard's ring, necklace and some portions buried under your skin. Then you can act and make money
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 1:27am On Feb 15, 2015
OP, I don't know about the others save two. As stated, I can affirm categorically and with divine authority that Joshua and Okafor are both false prophets. Too bad that so many are being pulled down the path of hell. Only the elect of GOD will be able to discern the deceit and lying wonders of these false prophets (Matthew 24:24).
In fact OP, there was one the LORD showed me recently. I was bemused. Throughout that day I couldn't believe what I saw. Before that revelation I had been a follower of the man's preaching, especially his stance for righteousness. Who is this person? The man who calls himself saint and demon destroyer in Warri, founder of God's Grace Ministry. He is a false prophet and a sworn idol worshipper.
Let me end here. Keep this thread alive and more will be exposed in JESUS' name.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 8:44am On Feb 15, 2015
CounsellorWise:
OP, I don't know about the others save two. As stated, I can affirm categorically and with divine authority that Joshua and Okafor are both false prophets. Too bad that so many are being pulled down the path of hell. Only the elect of GOD will be able to discern the deceit and lying wonders of these false prophets (Matthew 24:24).
In fact OP, there was one the LORD showed me recently. I was bemused. Throughout that day I couldn't believe what I saw. Before that revelation I had been a follower of the man's preaching, especially his stance for righteousness. Who is this person? The man who calls himself saint and demon destroyer in Warri, founder of God's Grace Ministry. He is a false prophet and a sworn idol worshipper.
Let me end here. Keep this thread alive and more will be exposed in JESUS' name.
accurate revelation!!!,he hides under the gospel of righteousness to deceive the gullible....the Lord would help us!!!

1 Like

Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 2:38pm On Feb 15, 2015
Topgainer:

Chris Okafor Elijah of our time When will Christians realize that God does not need an Elijah to relate with his children at this time.
It is now the time of Satan to masquerade as Elijah through his servants whom he has enabled through some arts and performances.
You begin to hear all unchristlike statements like 'every enemy in my office even if he is my MD should die' of course by fire or be consumed by thunder. Fire prayer in Jesus Name, that is a subtle mockery of the name Jesus and what it stands for

You too can be the Elijah of your time if you are willing to dedicate your time to the study of those arts and acts displayed by your Elijah, you may also need a wizard's ring, necklace and some portions buried under your skin. Then you can act and make money
God bless!!!
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Topgainer: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2015
Equado:
God bless!!!
Amen, Bless you too.
There is no hiding place for Occult men masquerading as God's mediators on earth.
They are constantly exposed because a bad tree cannot bear good fruits, by their fruits we shall know them. However, false teachers are also permitted to have Students (the foolish Virgins who will only realize their lamps lacked oil at the late hour)
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Equado(m): 10:58am On May 03, 2015
The elections has further exposed most of this prophets for who they really are.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 01, 2015
ifeness:
Williams Folorunsho Kumuyi
may God forgive you.
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 02, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
may God forgive you.

why ?
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by oshocall: 4:10pm On Jan 08, 2017
I hope our pastors have no 4gotten dat Jesus is coming soon let's learn to teach salvation for if we have genuine Christians corruption will be limited
Re: Names Of False Prophets In Africa by BluDesk: 9:01pm On Apr 12, 2021
Equado:
bros mayb am not clear enough...TB JOSHUA is a sorcerer of the highest order...take me anywhere

This your thread ehn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Priests In Benue Celebrate First Mass In IDP Camp Over Herdsmen Attacks / Mountain Of Fire And Miracles (MFM) / Great Bible Contradictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.