Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 AM

Modified - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified (3776 Views)

mODIFIED / Modified / The History Of Ebira People (itopa Ane Ebira) Modified By Aliyu Abdullahi Onumo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Sorry I have to do this

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modified by dunkem21(m): 1:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lol.

Abeg modify your thread to read "Witches and Wizard also reject Buhari - Says he can not win even if he contests 100 times"

Leave Jonathan out of Buhari's wahala with the witches.

I urge everyone to click that link, so that people will understand the Propaganda we've been shouting all along.

Aluta Good luck!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Cc
Berem Obiagelli Omenka jomoh egift caseless cleverly OrlandoOwoh Soroptimist keneking Gbawe, kel4soft, neenar, arewafederation, donphilopus, desola, whitecat007 ,keneking ,lakpalakpa, ShehuAba , Rawani, tribaleast kolaaderin soroptimist, Mynd44, , nduchucks, lacasa, pendy79, Omerta ilugunboy,naptu2, aussie, OAM4J, joseph1013 Olayinka8793 diluminati tundeajani laykorn,medamillion brimmie demdem nep2ra Louisvangaal jaybee3 p3ndy79 Odutodaiwa, NgeneUkwenu coolhamid

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
dunkem21:
Lol.
our President is evil personified. He wines and dines with the devil and will do anything to please him. He is the undisputed candidate of Satan.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by NgeneUkwenu(f): 1:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wonderful analysis by a Member of Association of God's Children!
who depends on God for Victory!

Buhari/Osinbajo, We can't Wait!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Crocz(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Which one is Association of witches and wizards again

Years ago, they'd all be burnt at stake by the "Church of God"

*clearsThroat*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by dunkem21(m): 1:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
our President is evil personified. He wines and dines with the devil and will do anything to please him. He is the undisputed candidate of Satan.

I have modified my comment.

Kindly modify your sensational caption. Its misleading.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 1:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Someone just raised a point about people dying/bloodshed hours before gej's campaigns.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by anonimi: 2:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Obiagelli:
Someone just raised a point about people dying/bloodshed hours before gej's campaigns.

How much lower will you & your co-travellers sink on this your journey of perdition with the old soldier

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by Bruteforce101: 2:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
[s]
anonimi:

How much lower will you & your co-travellers sink on this your journey of perdition with the old soldier
[/s]

Oga carpenter, Go and Die.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by vedaxcool(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Forces of darkness fighting against Nigeria endorses their own! It is better to receive the endorsement of animals than these evil doers!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by Juliaann(f): 2:16pm On Dec 28, 2014
All this APC lies sef ain't u guys tired?look if you tell me that witches and wizard endorse GEJ o! mammy water and pappy water endorse him o! Ogbeni or even olumba Olumba endorse him o! I don't care
come 2015 me and my family will still vote for him,so no amount of lies can make me change my mind

The Fear of GEJ is the beginning of APC shit downfall
my people said that (añaghí åfû ebe ana echi Ozō gawa ebe Ana aru agwù) go figure out the meaning.

GEJ till 2019 it has been signed both in heaven and on earth here

6 Likes

Re: Modified by anonimi: 2:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Bruteforce101:
[s][/s]

Oga carpenter, Go and Die.

After you sir grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Juliaann:
All this APC lies sef ain't u guys tired?look if you tell me that witches and wizard endorse GEJ o! mammy water and pappy water endorse him o! Ogbeni or even olumba Olumba endorse him o! I don't care
come 2015 me and my family will still vote for him,so no amount of lies can make me change my mind

The Fear of GEJ is the beginning of APC shit downfall
my people said that (añaghí åfû ebe ana echi Ozō gawa ebe Ana aru agwù) go figure out the meaning.

GEJ till 2019 it has been signed both in heaven and on earth here

Kudos! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Change2015(m): 2:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it Okhue or Okupe? We demand the truth, lolz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
"Goodluck Jonathan will re-contest and he will win the 2015 election irrespective of whatever opposition that rises against him,”

2 Likes

Re: Modified by papaejima1: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hehehe, my people have a proverb that a man rejected in the physical and also rejected in the spiritual have nothing good in him.

2 Likes

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
papaejima1:
Hehehe, my people have a proverb that a man rejected in the physical and also rejected in the spiritual have nothing good in him.

REJECTED since 2003 cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by RockMaxi: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ex 22:8 - Thou shall not suffer a witch to live.

Not only have they lived, they have found a common cause and expression in supporting GEJ. embarassed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
RockMaxi:
Ex 22:8 - Thou shall not suffer a witch to live.

Not only have they lived, they have found a common cause and expression in supporting GEJ. embarassed

I would not follow your myopic quoting of the scriptures undecided

Buhari is REJECTED Already. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Richie0974: 2:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
The battle line has been drawn Sons of light vs Sons of Darkness..
I can't wait 4 d result grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Re: Modified by Juliaann(f): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Firefire:

Kudos! tongue
Lol hope you are not one of them?
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Juliaann:

One of who
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Wonderful analysis by a Member of Association of God's Children!
who depends on God for Victory!

Buhari/Osinbajo, We can't Wait!
wonder why the Jonathanians are called saTANs/saTANists? Anyway, those of us(progressives and other good Nigerians) that depend on God shall be victorious. We shall grow from glory to glory and from strength to strength
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:36pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
Firefire and other Jonathanians seem to be members of this Witches and Wizards association. The Bible clearly warns against working in alliance with witches/wizards. In fact, God was so angry with King Saul when he went to seek help from a witch. Jesus of Nazareth cast out witches, so did his apostles. No matter their evil machinations, Nigeria masses will unite in kicking them out of Aso Rock and cleanse Aso rock. The Children of God will conquer the Children of the dark. God bless all his Children

The way of APC coven members, caricature, fabrication and propaganda.

Failed on arrival grin

3 Likes

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Firefire:

The way of APC coven members, caricature, fabrication and propaganda.
Failed on arrival grin
No wonder you guys are called saTANists. Light will always triumph over darkness. You have your witches and Satan behind you, we have God on our side. Our victory shall come in 2015, it might have tarried since 2003 but we sure know that the timing of God is our sure bet. While you depend on your witches, we depend on God... Because "...the just shall live by faith" (Habakkuk 2:4)
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Juliaann:
He is and so are you!
Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
dunkem21:

I have modified my comment.

Kindly modify your sensational caption. Its misleading.

Thanks.
Modify what? What is misleading? Or you didn't see this from the link?

“During the meeting we held on January 29 in Ilorin, we talked about the government of this country.

Goodluck Jonathan will re-contest and he will win the 2015 election irrespective of whatever opposition that rises against him,
Re: Modified by Firefire(m): 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
barcanista:
No wonder you guys are called saTANists. Light will always triumph over darkness. You have your witches and Satan behind you, we have God on our side. Our victory shall come in 2015, it might have tarried since 2003 but we sure know that the timing of God is our sure bet. While you depend on your witches, we depend on God... Because "...the just shall live by faith" (Habakkuk 2:4)

Devil's on the horse coven members quoting Holy Bible... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake people... grin

1 Like

Re: Modified by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Firefire:

Devil's on the horse coven members quoting Holy Bible... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Fake people... grin
Who is the Devil's agent between me that reject every verdict of witches and you that shares and re-echoe their sentiment?
Firefire:
"Goodluck Jonathan will re-contest and he will win the 2015 election irrespective of whatever opposition that rises against him,”
saTAN!!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Discussion Thread On The Reliablity Of INEC Card Readers. / Nigerian Christians Wake Up Alert-sharia Bill 2nd Reading / Just-in: Police Bars Ikpeazu From Entering Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.