Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,852 members, 7,855,522 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 12:49 AM

Please Review My First Ever Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Please Review My First Ever Website (752 Views)

Please Review This New Startup feature : site for creating forms / Pls help review my new website / Please.... Review this site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Review My First Ever Website by Vicben(m): 1:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
Good day webmasters and Nairalanders, I recently joined the league of Web designers on the popular Wordpress platform and I just finished designing and hosting this site now. Please, I'd like you to kindly visit the site and and give me your comments here. the site is http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com
waiting for your responses
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by tempem: 1:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
Vicben:
Good day webmasters and Nairalanders, I recently joined the league of Web designers on the popular Wordpress platform and I just finished designing and hosting this site now. Please, I'd like you to kindly visit the site and and give me your comments here. the site is http://www.hybridenvironmentals.com
Nice Job, Bro....... I love it, am a newbie though.....
But I have dozens of questions to ask.
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by Vicben(m): 8:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
tempem:

Nice Job, Bro....... I love it, am a newbie though.....
But I have dozens of questions to ask.
Thanks Bro for your response. I'm a newbie too, perhaps we can work together.
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by OmolodMilkman93(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2014
It is cool

I am not an expert in this field so can't give professiona advice

1 Like

Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by omeizaowuda(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one...Just keep on designing. But don't get too comfortable with templates. If you want to really improve and amaze yourself.
Rule 1: Don't use dreamweaver, it sucks.
Rule 2: Try to code from scratch. probably with sublime text.
Rule 3: If you love design, focus on front-end and if you love login and functionality, dn focus on backend.
Rule 4: Lean photoshop and illustrator. They come in handy.

Just learn and learn and learn...

2 Likes

Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by Vicben(m): 4:01pm On Dec 29, 2014
OmolodMilkman93:
It is cool

I am not an expert in this field so can't give professiona advice
thanks, I appreciate
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by Vicben(m): 4:03pm On Dec 29, 2014
omeizaowuda:
Nice one...Just keep on designing. But don't get too comfortable with templates. If you want to really improve and amaze yourself.
Rule 1: Don't use dreamweaver, it sucks.
Rule 2: Try to code from scratch. probably with sublime text.
Rule 3: If you love design, focus on front-end and if you love login and functionality, dn focus on backend.
Rule 4: Lean photoshop and illustrator. They come in handy.

Just learn and learn and learn...
Thanks a lot for your response. I don't know much about some of the programme you've listed here but as you said, I'd learn and master them
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by semasir: 11:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Lovely theme applied...you can improve on these more with practise too. Try learning other CMS too to add to your knowledge

Vicben:
Re: Please Review My First Ever Website by Vicben(m): 7:57am On Dec 30, 2014
semasir:
Lovely theme applied...you can improve on these more with practise too. Try learning other CMS too to add to your knowledge

Thanks, I'm trying to learn Joomla too but it's learning curve is steeper to me compared to Wordpress, but would surely do once I master Wordpress

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Flaw Allows Anyone To Create How Many 'Likes' They Want / How To Add Label Widget To Blogger Blog / I Need Adsense Account For Sale Hosted And Non-hosted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.