Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? (3094 Views)

Don't Name Your Kids Shadrach, Meshach And Abednego / Where Was Daniel? / Who Was The Fourth Man In The Fiery Furnace In Daniel 3:22-25? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Remember we were made to understand that everybody except these three, bowed down to Nebuchadnezzar' god.
Daniel on the other hand was one very tough guy who wouldn't compromise for anything in the world, so I can somehow vouch for him in that aspect and I'm sure been thrown into the furnace wouldn't have been a threat to him; afterall, it's no better than been thrown into the lions den..
so enough already, I guess everyone is quite familiar with his story.
I however, feel something or someone is missing during the heat of the blast! who has an idea
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by SirHouloo(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
He was in an high position, rolling with the king and you remember the king wasn't there too until they came to report the three Israelites.
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
SirHouloo:
He was in an high position, rolling with the king and you remember the king wasn't there too until they came to report the three Israelites.
But the decree was for eve..ry..body and Daniel shouldn't be exempted, that'll only mean he's above the law
And besides, i thought it was after the incident at the den that he was raised to fame which is supposed to come right after the center of our discussion
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by manutdadex(m): 4:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
@op, wetin b ur own? D bible is nt a story book or a nollywood script! Dat aside mayb daniel dey on bigger assignment outside d kingdom
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 4:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
manutdadex:
@op, wetin b ur own? D bible is nt a story book or a nollywood script! Dat aside mayb daniel dey on bigger assignment outside d kingdom
I'm just been inquisitive here, and possibly relaying questions on other people's minds, no crime right?
and thankgoodness! you used 'maybe' cos I'm sure you didn't get that from the Bible
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by manutdadex(m): 5:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
gracile:

I'm just been inquisitive here, and possibly relaying questions on other people's minds, no crime right?
and thankgoodness! you used 'maybe' cos I'm sure you didn't get that from the Bible
yes...it is nt a crime to ask..we can only gess..because d bible is nt a novel or some history book...anytin dat wont add to d msg are left out
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by Horizona001(m): 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
The Bible was not written in Succession. some of the books in the Bible had a time frame of 30-40 years before the next chapter.
I think the major thing is for we the readers to learn lessons. 2 Tim 3:16,17

1 Like

Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 10:21pm On Dec 28, 2014
I appreciate your comments, though I've found the answers i seek (or at least close) on a similar thread smiley
I garnered, no one has a direct answer only speculations. That should do for now
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by fishleg123: 4:19am On Dec 29, 2014
gracile:
I appreciate your comments, though I've found the answers i seek (or at least close) on a similar thread smiley
I garnered, no one has a direct answer only speculations. That should do for now
pls what's d answer u found. let's know so we can learn
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
It's really lengthy, lemme post a link
but how do they post links? undecided
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2014
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 10:04am On Dec 29, 2014
sorry that's a wrong link
Enoquin, please come and post a link to your thread here, thankxx
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by Enoquin(f): 10:12am On Dec 29, 2014
gracile:
sorry that's a wrong link
Enoquin, please come and post a link to your thread here, thankxx

Sorry, what thread are you refering to?

Modified: https://www.nairaland.com/954176/where-daniel
Re: Where Was Daniel When Shedrack, Meshack & Abednego Were Flung Into The Furnace? by gracile(f): 10:30pm On Dec 29, 2014
Enoquin:

Sorry, what thread are you refering to?

Modified: https://www.nairaland.com/954176/where-daniel
the one related to this very topic

(1) (Reply)

Muslims, Christians, Jews, Deists - Give Me Solid Proof That God Exists. / Taribo West & Co Honors Daddy Adeboye / What Does It Mean To Say That God Is Omnipotent?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.