Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Sex In Marriage Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex In Marriage Dilemma (1855 Views)

I Am In A Dilemma / How I Escaped Having Sex In My Early Teens (A Must Read For Parents)! / Marriage Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex In Marriage Dilemma by siralos135: 3:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ggg
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Enough pre-intimacy helps relax the body before sex.

Notwithstanding,hear from the elders.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Hahaha, Jesu! next time use your hand to guide the young man down to the right spot. it can be annoying when your man dose that , I will be like " guy you don forget where you dey put am before"
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by askralph(m): 5:05pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yes as brito said, let her use her hand to guide you in. Then try entering her from behind while you both lay in a spooning position. Visit my blog for tips and direct help

www.askralphblog.com
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by austine4real(m): 6:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Let her b ontop wen u wan nak her
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
Prblm is u have potbelly, ur belly is obstructing ur thing from finding its way and also ur wife is also fat. Instead d old fashioned missionary, why not try dogggy. Its designed 4 fat folks
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by stag: 6:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
A very healthy option will be for you to work on your weight. Maybe even, the best option.

Begin from there, and all other things might fall in place.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 6:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
lofty900:
Prblm is u have potbelly, ur belly is obstructing ur thing from finding its way and also ur wife is also fat. Instead d old fashioned missionary, why not try dogggy. Its designed 4 fat folks
How can a person between 49-53kgs have a potbelly please

2 Likes

Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mondisweets:
How can a person between 49-53kgs have a potbelly please
that's d only logical explanation 2 y a full grown man can't penetrate a woman who's not a virgin. Something is obstructing something, so if not their bellies then what is it ?
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by bennyrazz: 7:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
@op,49-53kg are you for real? that's a woman's weight now. Most men starts from 60KG, the last time I checked I was around 85-90KG. To your sexual issue, seems to me like your john Thomas is too small and you are anxious. And again, it also seems you are a virgin while your wife is not. My friend,Sexual compatibility is very important in marriage o. If not your wife will go out and sleep with other men, so you better up your game
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 28, 2014
Let her sit on you after soooooooooo MUCH pre-intimacy.
It will be so moistened and that way she can control the steering of the ship herself.
If she now keeps complaining about how she is rocking her own boat by herself then she is the one who needs help.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:
Let her sit on you after soooooooooo MUCH pre-intimacy.
It will be so moistened and that way she can control the steering of the ship herself.
If she now keeps complaining about how she is rocking her own boat by herself then she is the one who needs help.

Lolz, you are funny
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Lolz, you are funny

You disagree?
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:

You disagree?

Somehow, I prefer the man as the captain to control the ship.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Somehow, I prefer the man as the captain to control the ship.

Hmmm nice.
You know what you want.
Sometimes though the captain can be incapacitated (like Ops case), it happens, so don't make it a fast rule.
Enjoy your ship Brit.
I have a yacht though.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:

Hmmm nice.
You know what you want.
Sometimes though the captain can be incapacitated (like Ops case), it happens, so don't make it a fast rule.
Enjoy your ship Brit.
I have a yacht though.

Lolz, don't hit the wall sha
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Lolz, don't hit the wall sha

Naaaaa.
You want me to hit the wall?
Anyway, hope you coping with the harmattan.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:

Naaaaa.
You want me to hit the wall?
Anyway, hope you coping with the harmattan.

I will soon go and ride my ship, harmattan dey.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

I will soon go and ride my ship, harmattan dey.

SMH Brito. You no well o.
I wish sha.
Enjoy.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 28, 2014
ATOB:

SMH Brito. You no well o.
I wish sha.
Enjoy.

Lolz, I well my broda.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
brito:

Lolz, I well my broda.

Just kidding around though.
Re: Sex In Marriage Dilemma by Sweetmarriage: 2:18pm On Jan 02, 2015
siralos135:
Am finding it difficult to penetrate my wife.is it becos of my weight 49-53kg and when I penetrate she complains dt I am only hitting d wall of her vagina. I am becoming anxious about it that I get scared to even initiate sex which often makes me nt erect for too long.pls I nid matured advice.

Hello, I've posted your question to our community facebook page for more answers, here is the page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-Papalette/312263085651212?fref=ts

(1) (Reply)

If Only My Father Had Listend To Me(survivor Of Gas Explosion)**graphic Photo / How I Nearly Got Blind Today / Fresh And Original Aju Mbaise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.