Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

I Am In A Dilemma - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am In A Dilemma (55635 Views)

Help Am In A Dilemma Now. / The Dilemma Of Inter-tribal Marriage / I Am In A Dilemma. I Don't Want To Be A Baby Mama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 6:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Please guys come to my rescue....

This is centered around two female which i do not want to loose but have to select one to marry. Here goes...

I met these ladies around the same period, i asked Labake out and after the initial gra gra she accepted to date me. thing are getting serious now that i had to ask her certain questions... She has been into business for like 6 years and when i asked what was her savings from the biz she said NOTHING. I asked the reason and she said debts and some other excuses. In short she has no savings and told me to my face i am providing all she will be needing in marriage, relocating her shop from one town to where i am and other things even to her sanitary towels! What is annoying me is that have i now offended the gods that i want to marry her and there taking over her liabilities (her body being the only asset)! I do not have a problem meeting these needs but she has to meet up at some point which she cannot do! I just like/love her i dont know why despite these liability.

On the other hand, there is Shalewa, who is more than willing to meet my people, she has a job and even a business. She encourages me to be the best and all other positives. The problem here is that i dont have a feeling for her at all, but i dont want to let go. Mind you we have not had sex even with Labake

Guys please if you were in my shoes what would you do? Who will you take home to mamma. Cos i want to do that this december and wrap up marriage. But i am in a dilemma for nowQ

please advice maturedly

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Twaci(f): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
You don blacklist the first babe na....wetin be your question again?

272 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Theyveedo(m): 6:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
Op ayam coming oooo

Lemme finish soaking this garri

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by MrHighSea: 6:22pm On Dec 14, 2015
Summary pls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by niggi4life(m): 6:35pm On Dec 14, 2015
I won't advice u to go for the lazy girl(Labake) and neither will I recommend the other one as u don't av any feelings for her else u will just blame ursef.

My guy u never see wife o

469 Likes 22 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Chubhie: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why not marry two of them?

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

If I was ur bro, what wld you advice me to do?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
niggi4life:
I won't advice u to go for the lazy girl(Labake) and neither will I recommend the other one as u don't av any feelings for her else u will just blame ursef.

My guy u never see wife o

Hmmmm.... makes sense

Please keep the advice coming in

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Twaci(f): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2015
idontaya:

If I was ur bro, what wld you advice me to do?
Follow ur heart cheesy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by VintageCocktail(m): 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
How about dumping them and getting a third girl instead of coming up with all sort of whining tales when you settle for any of the two. Get somebody that has both their qualities and take home to mamma.
Don't be in a haste to dig your grave .

127 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:08pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:
Follow ur heart cheesy

I hear you
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
VintageCocktail:
How about dumping them and getting a third girl instead of coming up with all sort of whining tales when you settle for any of the two. Get somebody that has both their qualities and take home to mamma.
Don't be in a haste to dig your grave .

I can't even focus now sef! Gosh

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by tpiar: 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2015
idontaya:
Please guys come to my rescue....

This is centered around two female which i do not want to loose but have to select one to marry. Here goes...

I met these ladies around the same period, i asked Labake out and after the initial gra gra she accepted to date me. thing are getting serious now that i had to ask her certain questions... She has been into business for like 6 years and when i asked what was her savings from the biz she said NOTHING. I asked the reason and she said debts and some other excuses. In short she has no savings and told me to my face i am providing all she will be needing in marriage, relocating her shop from one town to where i am and other things even to her sanitary towels! What is annoying me is that have i now offended the gods that i want to marry her and there taking over her liabilities (her body being the only asset)! I do not have a problem meeting these needs but she has to meet up at some point which she cannot do! I just like/love her i dont know why despite these liability.

On the other hand, there is Shalewa, who is more than willing to meet my people, she has a job and even a business. She encourages me to be the best and all other positives. The problem here is that i dont have a feeling for her at all, but i dont want to let go. Mind you we have not had sex even with Labake

Guys please if you were in my shoes what would you do? Who will you take home to mamma. Cos i want to do that this december and wrap up marriage. But i am in a dilemma for nowQ

please advice maturedly

how do they marry where you come from?

because december only has two weeks left, and you are saying you want to marry this month but you are yet to decide who.

besides that, what is the meaning of this rigmarole you typed?

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
tpiar:

how do they marry where you come from?

because december only has two weeks left, and you are saying you want to marry this month but you are yet to decide who.

besides that, what is the meaning of this rigmarole you typed?

Read well...... . Said I have to take one of them to mamma this December NOT marry!

Patiently read what I typed up there and you'll understand better

9 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by tpiar: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2015

19 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by taryour(f): 7:24pm On Dec 14, 2015
idontaya:

I can't even focus now sef! Gosh

Remain focus and dont be in a haste. Labake might end up being a big laibility and a terrible nagging wife and i tell you that will kill the love you both share. ( Building a good home is not only about LOVE ).

The other lady on the other hand is good but there is no feelings for her ( what is the essense of a good relationship is there is no TRUE LOVE ?

Best of luck in your choice

17 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Godmother(f): 7:26pm On Dec 14, 2015
Why should you be dating two people in the first place.
Anyways, you are waiting for perfection and guy there's no such thing.
My advice to you would be to sit Labake down and make her know what you think about her attitude to work.
Better let Shalewa go so a man that loves her can marry her.

71 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Pidggin(f): 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2015
Marry the first one, I think you love her more

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Acidosis(m): 7:32pm On Dec 14, 2015
You don't marry someone because you LOVE them.

Married couples fall in "love" after wedding oo. Falling in 'love' is a never ending process.

You marry because you are compatible. My advice: get closer to the girl you claim you don't love. Love grows with TIME. There is no such thing as falling in love at FIRST SIGHT. Just spend more time with her, as in quality time and watch that love grow

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
Godmother:
Why should you be dating two people in the first place.
Anyways, you are waiting for perfection and guy there's no such thing.
My advice to you would be to sit Labake down and make her know what you think about her attitude to work.
Better let Shalewa go so a man that loves her can marry her.

Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
taryour:

Remain focus and dont be in a haste. Labake might end up being a big laibility and a terrible nagging wife and i tell you that will kill the love you both share. ( Building a good home is not only about LOVE ).

The other lady on the other hand is good but there is no feelings for her ( what is the essense of a good relationship is there is no TRUE LOVE ?

Thanks ma'am
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:34pm On Dec 14, 2015
taryour:

Thanks ma'am...
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:

Married couples fall in "love" after wedding oo. Falling in 'love' is a never ending process.

You marry because you are compatible. My advice: get closer to the girl you claim you don't love. Love grows with TIME. There is no such thing as falling in love at FIRST SIGHT. Just spend more time with her, as in quality time and watch that love grow

Thank man.... you too much

5 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by idontaya: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2015
Oya na more advice plssssss
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 8:09pm On Dec 14, 2015
Are they the last two women standing in this world?

9 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by pet4ril(f): 8:13pm On Dec 14, 2015
taryour:

dont you think he loosed the feeling because of the second girl he met? This guy is emotionally unstable just like a woman

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Taiwo20(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2015
Twaci:

You just 'sook' the boil with the needle.

The guy already knows what to do, he just need some reassurances.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Twaci(f): 8:18pm On Dec 14, 2015
Taiwo20:

You just 'sook' the boil with the needle.

The guy already knows what to do, he just need some reassurances.
He's on his own be that.

1 Like

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by pet4ril(f): 8:19pm On Dec 14, 2015
Acidosis:

thabks jare..... This op doesn't know what he want..... All these i don't love the ist girl is just because of the resent girl oooo and i assure him the devil he know is better than the angel he do not know angry

2 Likes

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by JustHere2Observ(f): 2:47am On Dec 15, 2015
Some have bae but cannot marry, some can marry but have no bae...you have baes but you are confused...Glory be to God Amen

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am In A Dilemma by cococandy(f): 3:32am On Dec 15, 2015
Stick to one.
Play boy angry
Re: I Am In A Dilemma by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2015
If you had only one, you wouldn't be this confused.

Sometimes, putting our eggs in one basket is a better approach.

Take some time off from both women to think things through. The picture will become clearer.

And, who's putting a gun to your head that you must take one to mama this december? Take your time bro. This is marriage and not some short lived fantasy.

11 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Groom Crying On His Wedding, What May Be Wrong? / My Rich Brother Does Not Care About Us.... / Woman Hails Man Who Helps His Wife With House Chores. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.