Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,501 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA (47596 Views)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by iduzebaba(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Na wa oo, wen we get our very own sango for here, baba dey go Egypt loun loun.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Coolguy89(m): 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Dats 2baba always lukn gud#nohomo

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by freshness2020: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wow!
That's epic!

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Engrpj(m): 7:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lakayanah:
The tailor no try. He looks like ogboni member with his staff of office. No be everything we suppose copy e no am fit at all.

Chief Tailor....!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Isryl02(m): 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
HonourablePomk:
Receive!
Wetin u dy receive bros cheesy
Space booking on another level grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Lakayanah: 7:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:

Chief Tailor....!
Yes ke
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Engrpj(m): 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
wao see father of all nation in Egyptian wears.

Abraham u mean
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by seedorfg(m): 7:29pm On Dec 28, 2014
Father of all nation
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Jhayeahsam01(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
waooo... i do dress the same way wen i was studying in Lagos street, nakal, Egypt

been long sha
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Phamoxy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.
U must be made..but u like davido n wizkid music abi?...kid like u
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Phamoxy(m): 7:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.
U must be madt...but u like davido n wizkid music abi?...kid like u

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by teeboi73: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
See Gbenga Adeyinka ,just like Babalawo
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by tobaflexy(m): 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
D guy look like egyptian. Nw
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by HonourablePomk: 7:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
Isryl02:

Wetin u dy receive bros cheesy
Space booking on another level grin

lol any time he performs SPIRITUAL HEALING he usually say that
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by teeboi73: 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even Gbenga Adeyinka dey cry
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Vstuffs(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
O boy see dressing

Me I go dress like ******
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Dreyl(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
2baba for life..
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by BabylonCruise(m): 7:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
rahazaqa:
trash!
Enemy of progress
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 7:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
Resemble something i used to see in my book of bible story, when i was a child.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nice fitting... Very soon the attire will start trending just d way jalabia did
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by georgementday(m): 7:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
He is a clear replica of the chief priest of my village deity
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
Phamoxy:

You are a fool, I feel bad insulting you but Seriously, That's what you are. Davido and wizkid are kids, Why should I listen to those useless music?...Nigerian music is trash apart from Asa. FOOL OF A TOOK.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
celebrities seeking attention since time immemorial
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
kai!!!
I wonder why this Nairaland never get competitors..
Sure shît like dis wnt make FP
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 7:42pm On Dec 28, 2014
Phamoxy:

U must be made..but u like davido n wizkid music abi?...kid like u
Senseless minion!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Too much of alcohol is not good. This is what it can cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by brosdoncome(m): 7:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:
he resemble 1st Born of Pharaoh bodyguard who was struck by d plague...

Lol! My belle wan tear....which kai bad mouth be diz? grin
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by almohast: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
NICE ONE
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Phamoxy:

so d guy no get right to choose wetin 2 like again?
Black mentality
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by PapiDShipCapt(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
Lakayanah:
The tailor no try. He looks like ogboni member with his staff of office. No be everything we suppose copy e no am fit at all.
grin grin grin
Chief tailor... So na tailor still sew the staff abi?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Orikinla(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
He looks more like one the servants of Pharaoh.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by FredHandsome(m): 7:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tubaba, u be baba now! In Davido's voice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.