Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA (47592 Views)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Phamoxy(m): 7:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

Senseless minion!
Lol....oya no vex, but seriously I don't tink any sane person shud dislike 2face music, d guy is a living legend.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by kennykg(m): 7:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
I love the dress, Na him name make am rock am .... I love the Africa ring too
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Phamoxy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

You are a fool, I feel bad insulting you but Seriously, That's what you are. Davido and wizkid are kids, Why should I listen to those useless music?...Nigerian music is trash apart from Asa. FOOL OF A TOOK.
Lol....oya no vex, but seriously I don't tink any sane person shud dislike 2face music, d guy is a living legend.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by brosdoncome(m): 7:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
He looks like an Ethopian Enoch currently on a serious diet!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Exjoker(m): 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
Look at him like pharaoh
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by manneger2: 7:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
2Baba this outfit no fit wit wetin u go dere go do. tongue
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by verygudbadguy(m): 7:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.

Are you schooling in France too? shocked
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by golddust6000(m): 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
he looks like babalawo grin
now i know ladies wey dey go babalawo, hmm na wa for you oo kiss
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by ireneony(f): 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
golddust6000:
now i know ladies wey dey go babalawo, hmm na wa for you oo kiss
like say you nor de watch nollywoodundecided
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
BabylonCruise:
Enemy of progress
what is progressive in the dress? mugu
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 8:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
Phamoxy:

You know one man's meat is another man's poison, What you like, Another person will dislike it and vice versa... I don't hate him as a person, I don't just like his music... Sorry, for insulting you though, You pushed me to; I don't usually insult people. Thanks
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 8:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
verygudbadguy:

Are you schooling in France too? shocked
Hehehehehehehehehe...No, I'm schooling in Nigeria. smiley

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by almohast: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nice one sha...... But...
less we forget the good book..

"Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does
good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God. Demetrius has
a good testimony from all, and from the truth itself. And we also
bear witness, and you know that our testimony is true." - 3Jn 11-12

I hope this is not the beginning of the fall of 2baba dynasty.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Lakayanah: 8:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
PapiDShipCapt:

grin grin grin
Chief tailor... So na tailor still sew the staff abi?
That one na carpenter.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Phamoxy(m): 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:

You know one man's meat is another man's poison, What you like, Another person will dislike it and vice versa... I don't hate him as a person, I don't just like his music... Sorry, for insulting you though, You pushed me to; I don't usually insult people. Thanks
U are right bro..one love

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by holatin(m): 8:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
Engrpj:

Abraham u mean
yeah don't you know he is abraham
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by golddust6000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by golddust6000(m): 8:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
ireneony:
i dey watch, buh i did not dress like one.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by sam4(m): 8:09pm On Dec 28, 2014
Tupharaoh baba dont misbehave like ur accestor make u no end ur life inside ''RED SEA'' grin

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by smudge2079(m): 8:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
I guess we should put his dhick in d sarcophagus.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by marvelyole(m): 8:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
C as baba fine finsh,ha dat boy dy alwys rep,fire dwn mi hypertek broda
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by gatiano(m): 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
what are you talking? all of you don't understand nothing. is it when he wear a suit and tie hold his neck like a goat is when you'd wowed? whiteman understand what he is doing and they are mad right now. that dress suppose spark something in you if you are awake.
almohast:
Nice one sha...... But...
less we forget the good book..

"Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. He who does
good is of God, but he who does evil has not seen God. Demetrius has
a good testimony from all, and from the truth itself. And we also
bear witness, and you know that our testimony is true." - 3Jn 11-12

I hope this is not the beginning of the fall of 2baba dynasty.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
Naso e dey start.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by mankand(m): 8:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
I'm happy and glad for 2baba for he have awaken into the African consciousness.

Those that are posting negative comments should go first to read about the golden age and glory in Egypt, you will be proud to be an African
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by yungcyrus(m): 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.
ur ear no good if you no like d guy music
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by justplainpaul(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2014
2baba don dey smoke igbo
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by MicroBox: 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Some would think its just a mere fashion....... shine your eye,.,,.,.. there is more to that outfit than what it just seems to be...

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 9:32pm On Dec 28, 2014
yungcyrus:
ur ear no good if you no like d guy music
One man's meat is another man's poison.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by ajistai2003(m): 9:37pm On Dec 28, 2014
Nice1
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by stayblack: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2014
nor be this guy dey drop pikin anywhere he dey sing?fake celeb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olamide's Story For The Gods: A Nigerian Song Recommending Rape? / Luchy Donalds Gets A Mercedes Benz As Christmas Gift (Video) / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.