Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA (47597 Views)

Annie Idibia Steps Out In Stripe Jumpsuit As She Heads To The Lagos Fiesta / Photos From The Opening Of Ini Edo's Mimz Club In Lekki Phase 1 / Annie Idibia Steps Out In Denim Shirt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by sonnie10: 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
The guy by his side spoiled the picture.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Ninilowo(m): 10:27pm On Dec 28, 2014
Warris that guy with dry jokes doing dere?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by rexibity(m): 11:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
pretydiva:
Hmmm...he stil luks gud tho
luks lyk u'v bn cursed to alwais b FTC! huh?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by shikshark: 11:13pm On Dec 28, 2014
Damalex4luv:
This guy is just naturally handsome.

GMB till 2019
na only one tenure u wan make e do?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by swedge218: 11:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Oyibo culture don sweet us so tey we no like our own again. If na suit n tie d guy wear now we no go see negative comments.

2face has just proved he is an enlightened african that understands african roots and its ancient civilization.

Father of all nations As far as facts can confirm he has 5 children from 3 women. I bet baba risika across ur street outclasses him. Many nigerian families hv more than 3 wives and 5 children!
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2014
chai!!!!! wetting we no go see for 9ja.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Revolva(m): 1:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Oya...the greatest Tubaba see more pics here of the outfit he wore
http://yourscandalousvideos..com/
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by OkikiOluwa1(m): 1:29am On Dec 29, 2014
pretydiva:
Hmmm...he stil luks gud tho
Do you want to be his 4th baby mama?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by dabossman(m): 6:15am On Dec 29, 2014
Too many funny people on this thread. The dude was co-host at an African awards event. This is probably one of the costumes he wore on the night. Yes, I said costume. It's all about the show. And for the Pastor preaching beginning of downfall; is Egypt now synonymous with evil? Did Joseph and Mary not take Jesus down to Egypt to keep him safe from Herod?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by warrant22(m): 6:39am On Dec 29, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.
Then u don't know anything at all....
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 6:51am On Dec 29, 2014
warrant22:
Then u don't know anything at all....
Boy, you're the one that don't know a thing. because if you know a thing, you'll know that "one man's meat is another man's poison"
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by jantavanta(m): 8:16am On Dec 29, 2014
He should be chosen to act in Exodus movie, rather than the White actors
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Kellyclef(m): 8:44am On Dec 29, 2014
world best musician you don't even know anything
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Kellyclef(m): 8:50am On Dec 29, 2014
@ saverussnape I wonder the kind of music you do listen to for you not to love 2baba music. you must be leaving somewhere far from ppl.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by YoSliM: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2014
montestic:
Last night, December 27, 2014, Nigerian music superstar, 2face Idibia co-hosted the debut edition of All Africa Music Awards (AFRIMA) along with Democratic Republic of Congo’s female broadcaster and music presenter, Madinga Sona Maria.

At the awards, 2face stepped out on stage for the first time in an Egyptian outfit with all the trappings of royalty. The Pharaoh-inspired outfit surely got all eyes fixed on him and set the night off in an exciting manner.

http://thenet.ng/2014/12/check-out-2face-idibias-opening-outfit-at-afrima/
the Egyptian pharaoh and Horus, read more about the deadly fraternity illuminati and make researches, his outfit wasn't for a show off it has a significance ... no be small thing to de give people what they wantin...
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by PapiDShipCapt(m): 10:31am On Dec 29, 2014
Lakayanah:
That one na carpenter.
haha.. ok ooooh
hailings

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by dyabman(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2014
2face Illuminati wasere..
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by zeeek(m): 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
Hez d most handsom celebrity in Africa,
Alwys cool,humble n funny @ d same time.
2 me,hez d sexiest guy in Africa.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by toochukwupeter(m): 12:06pm On Dec 29, 2014
Nice one my oga
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2014
#Spiritual healing
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by kemsy100(m): 7:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
oboy eh!..2Baba has turned to Pharaoh o.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by Officer101(m): 8:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
wao see father of all nation in Egyptian wears.

Is his name Abraham Idibia?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by danbrowndmf(m): 11:35am On Dec 30, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Tis nice...I don't like the guy's music, But I love this costume.
which music do u lyk?
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 12:55pm On Dec 30, 2014
danbrowndmf:
which music do u lyk?
As long as Nigerian music is concerned, I like only ASA.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by danbrowndmf(m): 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2014
SeverusSnape:

As long as Nigerian music is concerned, I like only ASA.
aryt,ha like 2face,asa n brymo for singers oh
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by SeverusSnape(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2014
danbrowndmf:
aryt,ha like 2face,asa n brymo for singers oh
Nice one.
Re: 2face Idibia’s Steps Out In Egyptian Outfit At The Opening Of AFRIMA by holatin(m): 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2014
Officer101:
Is his name Abraham Idibia?
don't you no him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fans Insults Korede Bello On Instagram, See Why At (photo) / Olamide vs Don Jazzy Beef - The Social Media Statistics / Tuoyo And A Lady In Sexy Dance Inside Pool At Kraks House Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.