Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 (44824 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by wunmi590(m): 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Iamsynord:
Allahu arkbar there has been no such controversies with Our Islamic clerics..Islam !! the Religion of Peace..
SAI BUHARI ..Buhari till 2019..

Guy be warned

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Vikkie14: 11:06pm On Dec 28, 2014
Texykool:

Get a brain.

I no wan carry ban enter new year, so I no go write more than that.
cheesy
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by gneisss: 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
justfree1:
"The reason why most people face the future with apprehension instead of anticipation is because they don’t have it well designed." -- Jim Rohn
I am working on a new project, has unlimited income potential. I won't promise you much but you would make over $5000 monthly working the project between 6 to 12 months, and it won't affect your current job. I am simply looking for 10 success oriented persons that needs more money in 2015 to join me. Interested or needs more details send me a message.
scammer
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by mediachirps(m): 11:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
10 Most Controversial Nigerian business men Of 2014.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by wunmi590(m): 11:08pm On Dec 28, 2014
Iamsynord:

Careful with what

With ur wrd

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by wunmi590(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
holatin:
assuming lalasticlala no put oritshejafor, I for kidnap am ni

grin grin
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by chinex276(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
Proudly catholic

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by seedorfg(m): 11:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
the most lucrative business so far is opening a church and start forming "God called me pastor" grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by otunbadan(m): 11:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
Iamsynord:
Allahu arkbar there has been no such controversies with Our Islamic clerics..Islam !! the Religion of Peace..

I have never called any NLDRS names but you be ODE

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Dec 28, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
Ftc nice feeling. Happy new year to you all in advance.

Meanwhile I think it is time to open my own church (fathers business) can I hear an amen sombody!!

shocked you don join this danfo wey dey go to oshodi? shocked
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by wunmi590(m): 11:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
lomomike:

grin

grin
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by armadeo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
lalasticlala:
Prophet Ajanaku

The only posthumous mention on this list; even in death controversies never left Prophet Elijah Iretiola Ajanaku. Several controversial reports emerged about the pastor after his death. His widow, Joy Ajanaku and some elders of the church reportedly refused to bury him because they were convinced he was going to resurrect. It was also rumoured that about 27 members of the Ogboni Confraternity visited his place and spent time with his corpse and also insisted that they wanted to handle the funeral of the Osun state pastor instead of the church, prompting speculations that he was a member of the confraternity. Some of his alleged sexcapades also came to light during his death. He was finally buried in July 2014, eleven months after his death.

This looks like a post mortem pic

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
kevoh:

This woman should be in jail by now. Deportation is not enough.

Why should she be in jail?

Are you a witch?
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
@OP. What about that abuja pastor that slept with a lady in london or something.

Coza I think? Was it not this year it happened?
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
What about buhari's running mate
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Are you a witch?

Abeg help me ask am
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Sjones: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
Pls stop misleading d public.Adultery was never mentioned in pastor Anita's divorce suit file.This was how cablenews.ng smuggled in d word"adultery" with a fake suit file number,to generate traffic on their site and misled d whole world,especially those dat love lies,I think dat any sensible adult shld kno by now dat if pst Anita herself did nt accuse d husband of adultery,anyone or media house doin so is only being mischievous.That was d reason pst Chris,wen responding said to d media "i was never accused of d things dat u (d media) ar accusing me of".
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by collinsokeke: 11:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
my prophet always tell me what what ppl dnt kn abt they call it names but what they kn abt they destroy, so mind how u talk to anointed men of God and dnt judge always leave it for God
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by collinsokeke: 11:45pm On Dec 28, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
All I see is thieves
my prophet always tell me what what ppl dnt kn abt they call it names but what they kn abt they destroy, so mind how u talk to anointed men of God and dnt judge always leave it for God
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by omoadeleye(m): 11:55pm On Dec 28, 2014
but that pastor Ajanaku is ome kind iberu oo, infact he be Ijaya,
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Equado(m): 12:00am On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:
reallythe greatest trouble of mankind is your religion!!!Bokoharam,isis,al queda,al shabab...etc are all muslims...so niggar shut the fvck up#RAbbish

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by omoadeleye(m): 12:02am On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:

barackodam:

Guy, I can bet my life you ain't a Muslim,

You guys just can't spare slandering us, ain't your fault, when someone(ISLAM) is progressing, people tend to be jealous

Iamsynord:

Bet your Life u ready to die to prove am not a Muslim ?? no wonder ...it is your kind that that are SUicide bombing the country ...

you see una life??

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by SilvanusII(m): 12:11am On Dec 29, 2014
omoadeleye:
but that pastor Ajanaku is ome kind iberu oo, infact he be Ijaya,

armadeo:

This looks like a post mortem pic

Azzin. My heart stopped when I saw the pic. Na so I fear

4 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by OLUJOSHINS(m): 12:22am On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:

I used to canvass for Buhari but the silly stunt U just pulled here is making me think otherwise.

Pls Grow Up & lastly, OPEN UR EYES TO THE TRUE NATURE OF ISLAM. A God that triggers Ur sex drive with the promise of 99 virgins in exchange for U taking the life of another human.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by misreal(m): 12:26am On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:
There will always be some bad eggs in every organized entity..May God forgive them of their sins and Help them to see d truth..
Happy new year in advance people..
who said dey sinned.you
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Reference(m): 12:35am On Dec 29, 2014
Iamsynord:

So Buhari is an islamic cleric??. Pally, why make things more difficult than they already are.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by aspirebig: 12:41am On Dec 29, 2014
Ok...I see.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Samfigo1(m): 1:07am On Dec 29, 2014
koikoi2:
Where is Kumuyi on d list? He said dat TV is satanic.

Then remove TB Joshua from d list. He is never controversial, it's Nigerians dat are controversial.
What a fool you are! Do you what 'satanic' means? Na dirty knock(iko) I suppose give you!
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:11am On Dec 29, 2014
lomomike:

Once in a while e sweet to see if you fit enter the bus. grin abi make I park for cartalk only? wink
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by xreal: 3:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Where is that COZA pastor?

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 3:56am On Dec 29, 2014
Why won't they all be PENTECOSTALs,
PFN..is a toothless bulldog.
PFN never checkmates the excesses of its member pastors.
PFN says dress and come the way u are.. That GOD focuses on the mind only.
They control D people because they tell u what u want to hear..(I pity women here)
They live luxurious lifestyles.
They talk carelessly and too much.
One pastor, bears "BISHOP,APOSTLE, PROPHET "
IF he bears, That which member can call him to order.

One thing am sure is that ANY DAY GOD ceases to exist or dwell in my church, that will be my last day in any church because I know it's not possible.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by kevoh(m): 5:08am On Dec 29, 2014
preshuzpearl:

Are you a witch?
If you are blind not to see how dangerous her supposed witch-hunting actions are to kids especially those in Calabar,then I have not much discourse to make with you. Quoted below is one of her inciting and dangerous statements :

if a child under the age of two screams in the night, cries and is always feverish with deteriorating health, he or she is a servant of Satan. undecided

By the way, I don't believe in witches.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Sam Zuga: "Why Muslims Are Better Than Christians" / Bishop Mike Okonkwo’s Daughter To Wed (photos) / Bishop Oyedepo: "You See Where Change Has Brought Us Since 2015"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.