Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,915 members, 7,952,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 (45339 Views)

Photo: What A South African Said About Nigerian Pastors / Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Nigerian Pastors Who Hate Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by peter4d2(m): 10:08pm On Dec 29, 2014
taiwo09:
All I see are animals in sheep clothing. Imagine pastor Oyedepo slapping a child in d name of witchcraft and my own country niger no fit do anytin. Where are the activist? Can he do that to citizen of united state without spending half his fortune on the case. But in my own country anything goes. God have mercy on us all..to me there aint no such thing as christianity in Nigeria. Thank God bible is not writting in Arabic they would have said peter and paul have island of there own. Crazy niggers!
I wish there is a sniper aiming at Tunde Bakare laughing while holding the "bring back our girls". IMO!

Pls let me ask oh r peopele mistaking Tinubu 4 Tunde Bakare I need 2 check my archive n dig out who really held d bring back our girls placard while smiling but in any case if u have d one of tunde bakare I wouldn't mind seeing it.
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Nobody: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2014
Iamsynord:

Bet your Life u ready to die to prove am not a Muslim ?? no wonder ...it is your kind that that are SUicide bombing the country ...
you need help
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by unmask: 6:07am On Dec 30, 2014
GAZZUZZ:
People actually attended sign firmans church? shocked

The invite looks more like that of a night club . End time things.
is it true all the hit girls go there? If true, ease let me have the address
Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by Officer101(m): 6:13am On Dec 30, 2014
Only God knows those are truly serving him. Every hidden things will be revealed from the time of Rapture to Judgement seat of God.

1 Like

Re: 10 Most Controversial Nigerian Pastors Of 2014 by ZKOSOSO(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2014
Iamsynord:
Allahu arkbar there has been no such controversies with Our Islamic clerics..Islam !! the Religion of Peace..
SAI BUHARI ..Buhari till 2019..
See dis boko haramist!!
From OP point of view islamic clerics don't count in any civilise discussion because they are too primitive to fit into d secular world!!

Meanwhile GEJ till Buhari can speak in tongues!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Jesus Said About Selling Miracle Products e.g. Water, Soap, Perfume(Photos) / Imagine You Own This Ride And Your Pastor Asked You To Sow A Seed With It / Apostle Joshua Selman Meets Pastor Adeboye (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.