Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? (732 Views)

Will Jesus Ever Come? / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? / Boko Haram: What Will Jesus Do? What Will Jesus Say? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by BrightEye(m): 8:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
The longest awaited prophecy is about Jesus' coming back to earth. Many were born, numerous have gone, who waited having the indoctrinated faith.

"repent for Jesus is coming back soon"!
The above statement is very common in christain preaching style since the beggining of christianity, yet Jesus seems not to show up!

There had being some predicted times of His coming back, like on 2000th year, with many believing this as the exact time but unfortunately they got disappointed.

According to the bible, Jesus declared to come back like a burglar at midnight, but world has experieced countless of midnights without Him Showing up.

They say people should keep on this 'faith' as long as they can, but should we keep on this until the planet earth could no longer inhabit lives?

Is Jesus Truely Really Coming Back Again??
Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by teemanbastos(m): 8:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
afta d great tribulation..
Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by BrightEye(m): 8:50pm On Dec 28, 2014
teemanbastos:
afta d great tribulation..

Which tribulation, pls be clear dude.
Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by Horizona001(m): 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2014
a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is just like a day with God. brother, if you wanna take that message serious you better do cos it can happen at any moment from now.

1 Like

Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by BrightEye(m): 9:12pm On Dec 28, 2014
Horizona001:
a day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is just like a day with God. brother, if you wanna take that message serious you better do cos it can happen at any moment from now.

I know someone is going to say this, a thousand years equivalent to one day! A thousand years to this time, this earth could be more wierd than this.

And if i have to be like, it happens anytime from now, then i am certainly inviting some kind of emotional unrest in my hearth, a kind of anxiety!
I better live freely, like i did, when i was a baby.
Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by asala1: 9:26pm On Dec 28, 2014
Even Paul and Jesus disciples thought Jesus will come during their time. I guess they died disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by Horizona001(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
BrightEye:

I know someone is going to say this, a thousand years equivalent to one day! A thousand years to this time, this earth could be more wierd than this.

And if i have to be like, it happens anytime from now, then i am certainly inviting some kind of emotional unrest in my hearth, a kind of anxiety!
I better live freely, like i did, when i was a baby.

it is only when a person has skeleton in the cupboard that he/ she get scared at the mention of the word " RAPTURE"
Re: Will Jesus Still Come Back Again? by BrightEye(m): 7:50am On Dec 29, 2014
Horizona001:

it is only when a person has skeleton in the cupboard that he/ she get scared at the mention of the word " RAPTURE"

Another method they used to key you guys down.....!
And you have choosed to remain like that, deluded, under the soothing influence of dogmatism!

(1) (Reply)

I Queried A Muslim. He Replied With This. / Bible Stories (13): Between Inbreeding And Doing The Needful / Please I Need Somebody To Help Me Answer This Important Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.