Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,776 members, 7,810,025 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:50 PM

Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? (2361 Views)

churches will never cease to amaze us oo / How Nigerian Churches Will Become In 2030 / What Type Of Reality Do You Accept And For What Reasons?.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 7:24am On May 19, 2013
If Christians claim to all belong to one body of Christ why is this happening as contrary to One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes in Kerala alone for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity! The most disturbing part of this is that each of this segment of christianity has it own doctrine and belief, what a confused world!

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by EnOuGh90(m): 8:30am On May 19, 2013
It's so confused that Winners can't enter CAC church and both can't enter baptist church...why is it so...
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 8:36am On May 19, 2013
EnOuGh90: It's so confused that Winners can't enter CAC church and both can't enter baptist church...why is it so...
. Imagine my brother!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Omexonomy: 8:53am On May 19, 2013
Only people who attend frosbel church will enter heaven
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by badnature: 9:29am On May 19, 2013
does are religious people not christians
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 10:59am On May 19, 2013
Omexonomy: Only people who attend frosbel church will enter heaven
*chuckle*
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by okeyxyz(m): 12:21pm On May 19, 2013

grin grin grin

Obadiah church nko?? No??
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by woky: 1:09pm On May 19, 2013
which church the dude dy attend sef..?
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by PastorOluT(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2013
You guys are all missing something, Jesus is not coming for the church (physical) but for the body of Christ (universal).

We are all saved into one body and spirit irrespective of the local church we belong to, and it is the individuals that are saved into the body that makes up the body and not the local church.

Now when we talk about the faithfulness of individual local churches, it is an entirely different affair. This is the reason God will judge us all individually according to our believes and lifestyle and not the local church.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

7 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by AtheistD(m): 2:58pm On May 19, 2013
Pastor Olu T: You guys are all missing something, Jesus is not coming for the church (physical) but for the body of Christ (universal).

We are all saved into one body and spirit irrespective of the local church we belong to, and it is the individuals that are saved into the body that makes up the body and not the local church.

Now when we talk about the faithfulness of individual local churches, it is an entirely different affair. This is the reason God will judge us all individually according to our believes and lifestyle and not the local church.

Stay blessed and remain rapturable

Answer the question and stop beating around the bush, why do Christians prefer to stick to one church and refuse to endorse and worship in other churches? Pastors speak against this regularly and guard their flock like they are guarding a bank.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by HonKontigi: 3:45pm On May 19, 2013
I once saw the pastor of a pentecostal church on TV saying he doesn't allow marriage btw his church members and members of other churches. The other day i heard that a catholic priest said he wont attend the wedding of a family friend of his if it took place in a non-catholic church. There many versions of the Bible. With all this, we should be talking of christianities, not christianity, because christianity is never one.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Nobody: 4:03pm On May 19, 2013
Jesus will attend my church.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by PastorOluT(m): 5:24pm On May 19, 2013
[quote
author=Atheist:-D]

Answer the question and stop beating around the bush, why do Christians
prefer to stick to one church and refuse to endorse and worship in other
churches? Pastors speak against this regularly and guard their flock
like they are guarding a bank. [/quote]

I am not beating about the bush, my post answered the question which church Jesus will accept nd attend!

Concerning unfaithfulness of MOGs and their flocks, there is a reserved judgement for that. Every unfaithfulNess in stewardship will receive just recompense.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 1:18am On May 21, 2013
musKeeto: Jesus will attend my church.
where is ur church o
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:16am On May 21, 2013
Jesus and church ke? We live in a civilized world which Jesus didn't know about. I will take him to dubai, give him legions of pro.stitute, design him with golden robe, package him with bling bling, set him on a private jet and go to lil-wayne show. Jesus missed all this. He cant remember any boring church for now
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Chromablesimple: 11:13am On May 21, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Jesus and church ke? We live in a civilized world which Jesus didn't know about. I will take him to dubai, give him legions of pro.stitute, design him with golden robe, package him with bling bling, set him on a private jet and go to lil-wayne show. Jesus missed all this. He cant remember any boring church for now
You want to spoil God with worldly materials ha, FOLYKAZE, may He over look ur joke.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Ubenedictus(m): 12:16pm On May 21, 2013
actually latin catholics may worship with syrian catholic on occasions. Just a little correction
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2014
God is not an author of confusion, why are his people divided?

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by freethinker01: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2014
So many disparities in the Christendom. And one funny thing i do hear xtians say is god doesn't dwell where there is confusion. Buh apparently, it seems he himself is actually confused. Christianity is synonymous to confusion.

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 6:29am On Jul 15, 2014
I suppose christianity is synonymous to democracy, where everyone does his wish. Body of christ in diversity.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Elijah78: 8:31am On Jul 15, 2014
larrymoore: God is not an author of confusion, why are his people divided?

Good question, i wish these so cll pastors come and clarify us.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

I am keen on getting this clear from them.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by malvisguy212: 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2014
Elijah78:

nice username but confused fellow, do you need a pastor to tell you how to worship God? Dint bible say our body is the temple of God? As long as I have my bible and whenever I called on God,He always answer me, am ok.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by larrymoore(m): 5:26am On Jul 16, 2014
The end justifies the means oooo
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Rilwayne001: 10:01am On Jul 16, 2014
FOLYKAZE: Jesus and church ke? We live in a civilized world which Jesus didn't know about. I will take him to dubai, give him legions of pro.stitute, design him with golden robe, package him with bling bling, set him on a private jet and go to lil-wayne show. Jesus missed all this. He cant remember any boring church for now

grin grin grin
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by onetrack(m): 10:08am On Jul 16, 2014

Jesus hung out with pros.titutes even when he was alive. He turned water into wine when the wedding party had run out. He created a banquet for people to eat. He was always hanging out with sinners. There is little doubt that Jesus was a party animal!
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by dridowu: 10:13am On Jul 16, 2014
Hmmmmmm
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 16, 2014
larrymoore: If Christians claim to all belong to one body of Christ why is this happening as contrary to One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes in Kerala alone for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity! The most disturbing part of this is that each of this segment of christianity has it own doctrine and belief, what a confused world!

2Tim. 2:19

For all that, the solid foundation of God stays standing, having this seal: “Jehovah knows those who belong to him,” and: “Let everyone naming the name of Jehovah renounce unrighteousness.

Among true Christians, they are not divided in teachings. With your bible, you shall know them through there fruit.
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Emusan(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2014
larrymoore: God is not an author of confusion, why are his people divided?

The funny part of your post is that Islam is also in confusion over many sect.

Does Allah also an author of confusion?
Why people of Allah divided?

You never remove the moth in your eyes you're seeing another person.

2 Likes

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by ayodele123(m): 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
larrymoore: If Christians claim to all belong to one body of Christ why is this happening as contrary to One Christ, One Bible Religion… You know the Latin Catholic will not enter Syrian Catholic Church. These two will not enter Marthoma Church. These three will not enter Pentecost Church. These four will not enter Salvation Army Church. These five will not enter Seventh Day Adventist Church. These six will not enter Orthodox Church. These seven will not enter Jacobite church. Like this there are 146 castes in Kerala alone for Christianity, each will never share their churches for fellow Christians..! Wonderful..! One Christ, One Bible, One Jehova.... What a unity! The most disturbing part of this is that each of this segment of christianity has it own doctrine and belief, what a confused world!

There is no confusion in Christianity
Who is the church?
The redeemed christian believer is the true church
God dwells in the hearts of men in this Holy Spirit Dispensation, not in buildings
Christianity is a personal relationship with God,Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit
The Christian stands as an individual who will stand before Christ one day and give account
Focus on your own personal relationship with Christ and have Heaven as your goal
Jesus said that a few will be saved,many will be lost (Matthew 7:13-14)
Strive to be among the few that will be saved (Luke 13:24) and forget useless controversies
You do what is right in the eyes of the Lord (Deuteronomy 6:18) and he will come in and dwell with you (Revelations 3:20)
Only the confused minds do not understand what Christianity is all about

1 Like

Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jul 16, 2014
d op himself is confused, u pp get time to answer him sha...
Re: Which Of These Churches Will Jesus Accept And Attend? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
megaf1: d op himself is confused, u pp get time to answer him sha...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Methuselah Achieve Anything Other Than Living For 969 Years? / Vatican: ‘Homosexuals Have Gifts And Qualities To Offer Christians’ / C.C.T Deliverance Ministry Prayer Session Now Every Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.