Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,423 members, 7,822,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

The Worst Movies Of 2014. - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Worst Movies Of 2014. (3266 Views)

Top 20 Highest Grossing Nigerian Movies Of All Time / Best And Worst Movies For 2008 / Best Yoruba Movies Of All Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by kokoA(m): 4:35am On Jan 07, 2015
KGBEAST:
You guys are forgetting one dumb movie - Lucy, that takes crap to a whole new level. angry angry angry
God bless you!
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by KGBEAST(m): 7:14pm On Jan 07, 2015
12 years a slave as dumb as f*%k. angry angry angry angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by GJames(m): 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2015
*Lucy
*The amazing spiderman
*Godzilla
*1 million ways to die in the west
*Pompeii
*Noah
*I, Frankenstein
Legend of Hercules is not on this list because i refused to watch it.
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by Phiniter(m): 1:42am On Jan 09, 2015
SAMBARRY:
bet the book version didn't offend sensibilities? If you want to do film out of a book kuku do everything 100percent and those who don't like it won't like it after all in every movie no matter how perfect it seems you will still see some people criticizing it.abeg jare make una no dey carry hypocrisy enter fim. E no offend sensibilities inside book but it can offend inside film? Really?
So why did they say seeing is believing. They are in the business ofake belief o jare so it's their job to make me believe

Bro if you know about filmmaking, you would know that from the history of movies made from books are usually watered down because it is almost Logistically impossible to re create. In books only words and paper are used so there is the liberty of going as far as your imagination can go. But making a movie takes a lot more. People, equipments, locations, etc. I nearly cried when I watched the ruins after reading the book, after then when watching a movie I've seen the book I don't expect too much and if I can help it I usually try to see the movie first before reading the book. See other movies like the Da vinci code, angels and demons, Harry porter series, etc
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by wintersnow(m): 6:44am On Feb 05, 2015
GJames:
*Lucy
*The amazing spiderman
*Godzilla
*1 million ways to die in the west
*Pompeii
*Noah
*I, Frankenstein
Legend of Hercules is not on this list because i refused to watch it.

would yhu kindly remove Lucy and Pompeii from that list
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by GJames(m): 11:24am On Feb 05, 2015
wintersnow:

would yhu kindly remove Lucy and Pompeii from that list
Ok Sir. But bros i'm not the only one who mentioned Lucy here.
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by moneyallowed(m): 11:36am On Feb 05, 2015
Watched a lot of horrible movies in 2014 but the absolute worst has to be Nymphomaniac.
2nd place is tied between The Double and I Frankenstein. Can't decide which was worse between the two
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by expozey(f): 1:18am On Mar 31, 2015
Half of a yellow sun
and one yamayama dracula movie so, can't remember the exact title. Don't even think I want to
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by lantres000(m): 7:13am On Apr 02, 2015
I was hoping to see Birdman in that list
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by trigar12(m): 2:34pm On Apr 02, 2015
Enoquin:
Add maleficient to that list. I started yawning half way.
Gosh, it was pathetic, when I saw the advert I was like WOW e go make sense oooooo .... I was dosing off after like 20mins, I didn't bother watching the second part.... I just wasted my precious MB .... Very bad film
Re: The Worst Movies Of 2014. by mikeczay: 7:02am On Apr 03, 2015
pls guys, how long do an average f ilm production take in nigeria? pls i nid to know

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTV Show: Wild And Out / THINGS FALL APART [season One] 1987 Nigerian First Movie Series[video] / [COMEDY DOWNLOAD]: Mark Angel Comedy – Leave Me Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.