Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,157 members, 7,825,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation - Forum Games (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation (38962 Views)

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! / Second Vowel Letter Game. Volume ll / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Dhurmynick(m): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:
Well, as for me, i would rather let the snake sting me so I'll die at once instead of been torn into pieces by the lion or crocodile...

I'd stop looking for myself.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by gracile(f): 12:14am On Jan 13, 2015
na boys d climb tree no be girls (for we village o) So i no fit de dt kind situation abeg..
fear go don kill me as i de hang before any of dem sef
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2015
MadCow1:

The crocodile has the strongest jaw muscle in most animals.. It will crush your bones like toothpick and drag you to the bottom of the pond. You will probably go into shock in a matter of seconds coupled with the drowning and die within the minute..

The lion would simply bite down and wait for you to struggle to your death.. Have you watched animal planet to compare the kill methodology of the croc and the lion.. The lions bite would be a long and slow and painful death.. No thanks.
True the croc has the strongest bite force among land animals but the lion does not eat its prey alive. It first strangles it to death before feasting. Even buffalos with much bigger necks takes just about a minute to die. I don't think the lion will spend more than 30 secs killing a full grown man.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 13, 2015
You guys are all learners!

What you do is quite simple actually:

1. First, reach out with one hand to pluck part of the smaller branches.

2. Use that as a weapon to hurl at the snake or poke it, which should make it fall.

3. Once the snake is in the water, move to the left of the tree, and break off the horizontal branch on which you were formally hanging and hold it.

4. Finally, lean into the water with the vertical branch using the horizontal branch to fend off the crocs still you make it to the bank.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Dhurmynick(m): 12:27am On Jan 13, 2015
aladdin001:
when samson and david dey kill lion n bear for bible, wher u bin dey? Omo nothing stops you frm pouncing on the lion and pushing it in d water for the standby crocs...[size=8pt][/size]

A lion weighs more than a bag of cement.. Have you pushed any cements lately??
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Dhurmynick(m): 12:31am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:

2. Use that as a weapon to hurl at the snake or poke it, which should make it fall.

3. Once the snake is in the water, move to the left of the tree, and break off the horizontal branch on which you were formally hanging and hold it.

4. Finally, lean into the water with the vertical branch using the horizontal branch to fend off the crocs still you make it to the bank.

A snake strikes in half of a second ..

Besides, looking at the pic i don't see any smaller branches.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 12:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Dhurmynick:

A snake strikes in half of a second ..

Besides, looking at the pic i don't see any smaller branches.

Well the snake is not just gonna strike a human that isn't in its zone per say since humans aren't part of its prey.

If you look to the right of the picture, you will see a smaller branch, or to his left.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by tomiobj(m): 12:34am On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
grab snake by the tail and throw it at lion.
break branches to fight those crocs and jump inside water . smiley
. Yh then u wake up in an hospital d next morning coated with pop
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by redcliff: 1:09am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:
Well, as for me, i would rather let the snake sting me so I'll die at once instead of been torn into pieces by the lion or crocodile...

Today is the death day for this lad.. he is not escaping it.. lmao
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Jammy2012(m): 1:19am On Jan 13, 2015
I will stop imagining finding myself in such situation. grin lobatan

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by benjsniper33: 1:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Little Jona is in dilemma grin grin

Come feBUHARI the tree trunk would have cut and then little Jona falls GBAGADA!! into the Otueke River

Drown Corruption and cluelessness
Vote Buhari o Jere

**opens another bottle of palmi* *grin

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ifeanyidavid: 1:33am On Jan 13, 2015
For me only blood of Jesus i am save there
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Aooux(m): 1:50am On Jan 13, 2015
I will hang on. Who knows helper may come
#DontLoseHope
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by emmabest2000(m): 2:01am On Jan 13, 2015
ilotriouzAY:

If d snake sting u,u will fall into d river nd still get eaten by d crocodile
Dere is no way out of d situation
the only way is to wake up from sleep , because it was all dreaming and not real tongue

1 Like

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by faftop: 2:11am On Jan 13, 2015
I WILL ASK GOD FOR THE FORGIVENESS OF MY SIN
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by byworld(m): 3:07am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:
am sure it must be a dream, so I will just wake up from bed
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by 19naia(m): 3:34am On Jan 13, 2015
Look at me... How can any thing do harm to a beast like me? They will swim for their lives or i will be eating crocodile soup for the rest of the month...

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by LAX89(m): 4:08am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:

Coward, you should be thinking of surviving instead of thinking of the easier way to die. Break off the tree branch you're hanging on, jump in the river, and use it as a weapon to fight off the gators. At least give yourself a fighting chance, and if you die, then die fighting, with honour and dignity. Or maybe bravery is not in your DNA.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Prinzecharlez(m): 5:15am On Jan 13, 2015
ill jump down take d axe nd fight d lion.a male lion gives up easily unlike d lioness who attack in numbers
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Lachynos2k2(m): 5:17am On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
grab snake by the tail and throw it at lion.
break branches to fight those crocs and jump inside water . smiley
grab d snake by tail n throw to d lion yes...then grab d lion n throw to crocodile..as simple as that.lol. ..if I heAR
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by drehdinho(m): 5:28am On Jan 13, 2015
The snake is the least to be afraid of ,cos it won't bit you. All u need Is a little patient so that you can get off the snake from the tree, and as for the lion. It's God's intervention such victim can escape it. Even if the lion leaves ,it will surely leave to hide. Any landing on the ground, the lion will appear, arghhh! ,if one is lucky, the lion is not hungry,one can still make it. But if it's otherwise, no way, the victim is going to be devoured.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by joshuaidibia(m): 6:30am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:
wetin cary am enter jungle at first? Na wetin hm go find,him gt. Bt dem swear fr d guy frm village sha. only him,snake, lion nd crocodiles, d branch nd tree trunk dey break sef.
By d way,i heard messi didn't win last nyt. Fresh air tins. Na so e go happen for either GEJ or GMB.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by blakky97(m): 6:32am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:
I go wake up from sleep, go baff, wear cloth comot.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by AdeniyiA(m): 6:33am On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
grab snake by the tailhead and throw it at lion.
[s]break branches to fight those crocs and jump inside water[/s] . smiley
...while the snake and the lion slug it out, climb to the top of d tree and sit down till all is well(assuming the tree is a strong one) cool
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by blakky97(m): 6:35am On Jan 13, 2015
UchihaMadara:

only in ps4
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by bullabong(m): 6:53am On Jan 13, 2015
As for me,I will try my best to kill d snake.After killing it I will alternate hanging with my hands and legs,when the lion gets tired of waiting(cos its an impatient animal),I will get down from d tree and find my way.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 7:08am On Jan 13, 2015
That why we need some defensive tactics. If i find myself in such situation. I will just swing and dive into another section of the water far away from the crocodile. Then swim out of shore quickly, must not be that place the lion is ooo or you can just stay still on the branch without moving and breathing. The snake will later find its way back to its domain.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Ibralhas(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Wow a terrible situation which reflect exact Nigerian situation.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by mildteddy(m): 7:22am On Jan 13, 2015
I'll grab the snake by the neck and throw it to the crocks. Then I'll slide down the tree, playing dead. Since lions dont eat what they didnt slay, hopefully it would not eat a 'dead man'.

...but in this kind of situation one would barely think before one acts.

another scenario, thug at the tree and let it snap and fall one the crocks. Maybe that can buy you few seconds to hit the bank.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by grandstar(m): 7:29am On Jan 13, 2015
kristina1:
How is this romantic?
some men can do this to capture the heart of a woman they love! LOL
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 7:31am On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:

I think i agree with you
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Silensa(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
I will stop dreaming and wake up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me What You See In This Picture / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.