Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,751 members, 7,820,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation - Forum Games (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation (38961 Views)

Tell Us What You See In The Picture! / Second Vowel Letter Game. Volume ll / Give The Person Above U A Number,or A comment Of What U Think About Them: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by djwinnie(m): 7:53am On Jan 13, 2015
jst stay der nd wait till d crocs nd lion re tayad of waiting den i mov simple!!
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2015
emmabest2000:
the only way is to wake up from sleep , because it was all dreaming and not real tongue
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ilotriouzAY(m): 8:12am On Jan 13, 2015
emmabest2000:
the only way is to wake up from sleep , because it was all dreaming and not real tongue

U get am
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by 360command: 9:04am On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
grab snake by the tail and throw it at lion.
break branches to fight those crocs and jump inside water . smiley
I have heard and seen a man fight a lion(let's look at a case of the Masai of kenya) but never have I seen a man fight a crocodile inside a river.(The only time I saw this was a young boy in a supposed "ong bak movie" who used a knife to stab the crodile). To me, I stand a better chance confronting a lion than 2 crocs. That snake, na minor.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Coldsteel(m): 9:07am On Jan 13, 2015
going for d serpernt with ur free hand would be the best way out even if it gets to bite u.no p...aim it @ d lion...while they battle it out,get down,make for d axe and hope they are too busy to see you off
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by daxon001(m): 9:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Do snakes sting
Anyway na 2 dey sing 'oluwa jo wa gbe mi soke bi d thing o'
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by daxon001(m): 9:16am On Jan 13, 2015
benjsniper33:
Little Jona is in dilemma grin grin

Come feBUHARI the tree trunk would have cut and then little Jona falls GBAGADA!! into the Otueke River

Drown Corruption and cluelessness
Vote Buhari o Jere

**opens another bottle of palmi* *grin
grin
just tell us how much
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 13, 2015
Ask Vin Diesel,btter still ...Jason Statham
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by AmaechiLinus(m): 9:32am On Jan 13, 2015
I will never find myself in such situation IJN, AMEN.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Venymen(m): 9:38am On Jan 13, 2015
For me I will try to kill d snake,by any means cuz its possible,even if d snake bites me,I will take it with my hands and trow it to d lion,hang on to d tree till am dead nd gone
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Babtossdan(m): 9:47am On Jan 13, 2015
How did he get there in the first place, if the Lion pursued him there he couldn't hv jumped on the tree if he were in his right senses. Also he could hv at least try saving his life with the axe on the floor than to resolve to dying in the river because ultimately he already belongs to the crocodiles.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by basit322(m): 9:55am On Jan 13, 2015
To me is an assumption so what I will do is to just stop assuming
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by prodiG(m): 10:22am On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
as james bond eh? undecided
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Nobody: 10:37am On Jan 13, 2015
I will stand still and remain there till one of those deadly animals change it's mind.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by mattiecuttie(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
I will get a ride 4rm d birds
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Defcon1(m): 3:02pm On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
Chuck Norris and Steven Segal would be very proud of you
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Defcon1(m): 3:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
Chuck Norris and Steven Segal would be very proud of you

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Defcon1(m): 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
mattiecuttie:
I will get a ride 4rm d birds
like Gandalf,abi grin
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Defcon1(m): 3:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'd simply say my last prayer,and hang on for a miracle
Can't live forever
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by lakesea(m): 4:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
death at its finest.......ax 4 4givnes n present urself as a living sacrifice unto the holy crocs cus the devil (snake)is beside you undecided
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ajimega: 4:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
rafhell:
see how u stupid reach u dey think at all?
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by 1Bishop(m): 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
close your eyes and shout J E S U S

(Psa 50:15) And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me.
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Precide(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nairaland:

OP... This is called being in the wrong place at the right time.

In other news, vote Buhari come FeBuhari 14 and you will never be in this situation again . cheesy
i dnt even knw who d hell posted dis shit #old_pix #GEJ till Obj tells us the secret of his beauty
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by panicacid: 7:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Am I mad, what will I be doing in that jungle in the first place .
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by oguntuasetm: 7:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
Gba folohun
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by ABEngine(m): 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
I would simply wake up and then treat malaria grin
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by godman01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
jeflexy:

dont be stupid, atleast u'll die before the crocodile would feast on u...
Does a dead man feel pains
Is that how fast a snake bite kills?
Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Arrester171(m): 9:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will wake up from dey dream

1 Like 1 Share

Re: View Pix And Tell Us What U"ll Do If You Find Urself In Such A Situation by Divineboy42(m): 8:41pm On Jan 14, 2015
Use one hand grab the snake , throw it at the lion , while it will be strugling with the lion, climb close and shake the tree to their side and the tree will hit them , and ran away, before they could get up , u don reach house and bring ur pump action.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tell Me What You See In This Picture / A 3-Bedroom Flat Or A Brand New Car: Which Would You Go For? (Photo) / Can You Provide The Correct Answer To This Puzzle? Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.