Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,698 members, 7,837,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili (2714 Views)

I Got N100m From PDP, Not Yuguda – Odili / Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Amaechi Is Our Member, The Senate Belongs To APC Not PDP – Ndume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2014
A former governor of Rivers State, Dr. Peter Odili, has declared that governor Rotimi Amaechi is a bunch of disappointment, adding that he regrets supporting him to become the governor of the state in 2007.

The ex-governor, who spoke on Saturday during Wike’s campaign tour in Ndoni Local Government Area, said Amaechi worked against the PDP structures put in place by the founding fathers of the party.

Odili pointed out that the PDP in the past, supported Amaechi’s political career with good intentions, adding that he and the PDP had accepted their mistake and were poised to correct it in 2015.

“We thought we did the right thing by supporting Amaechi to become the governor of the state. We left a united state; we also left a united party; PDP was one, Rivers State was PDP.

“There was no other party in Rivers State other than the PDP. Whatever the party hierarchy said would happen happened. The secretary is here to support what I am telling you here today.

“With all the best intentions, we supported his political career and ambition. We thought we did what was best for the state. As you know, until a man has power and has money, you don’t really know him.

“One thing is clear; we have accepted our mistake and we are determined to correct it in 2015. Who would have thought that a governor, who won an election on the platform of the PDP would defect with the mandate of the party to another party?

“Who would have thought that a governor elected on the platform of the PDP will abandon the PDP to join an opposition party? The elders of the party, who are here, can corroborate what I am saying here today. We ran a cohesive party. We had respect for the elders of the party. We had respect for party members,” he said.
http://thecitizenng.com/other-news/amaechi-is-a-bunch-of-disappointment-says-odili/

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 9:24pm On Dec 28, 2014
Odili made a big mistake by allowing a "Rotimi" to rule rivers state. smh

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
ah ah na.

allow us to struggle for ftc na...

btw apcshit are bunch of hypocritical sycopads.
GEJ TILL 20........
!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:25pm On Dec 28, 2014
Is it the same odili, the Wanted Criminal who looted Rivers State Treasury?

16 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
odili looted Rivers state treasury? Tinubu looted and is still looting Lagos state treasury

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by wecan: 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rotimi Amaechi will be very much humiliated in River State in 2015. I am sorry for him

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Trut(m): 9:30pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Typical APC supporter, they're program to abuse anybody that criticise their party man.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by waleadex(m): 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2014
See pot(ODili) calling kettle(Amaechi) black...

9 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:33pm On Dec 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:

odili looted Rivers state treasury? Tinubu looted and is still looting Lagos state treasury

Is Tinubu your nightmare? Anyway we Lagosians are happy with Tinubu/APC!

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 28, 2014
The Kingmaker has spoken. God bless GEJ

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by MuguliciousMUGU: 9:35pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

even lord lugard and flora shaw knows that this is a big lie.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by jmaine: 9:38pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Is Tinubu your nightmare? Anyway i am we Lagosians happy with Tinubu/APC!

Better . . . . . .

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Alphaoscar: 9:39pm On Dec 28, 2014
FreeGlobe:
Odili made a big mistake by allowing a "Rotimi" to rule rivers state. smh

wow and some useless idiots are writing Fashola in Lagos complaining of marginalization? Because Rotimi is among Amaechi name he shouldn't have been Rivers State governor abi?

Thunder fire any flattie that complain of marginalization again in Lagos or other Yoruba states.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:41pm On Dec 28, 2014
jmaine:

Better . . . . . .

Are you a Lagosian? I thought you lot had elected a tout as Governor of your State- Ekiti??

Tinubu/Fashola are blessing to us living in Lagos!

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 28, 2014
Wε don hear.
Sir Odili, I respect u & ur wife; justice Odili a lot.
I also respect Amaechi for his doggedness. I just hope u both W̶̲̅ιℓℓ reunite to move Rivers forward cos I look forward to living in portharcourt very soon
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by jmaine: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Are you a Lagosian? I thought you lot had elected a tout as Governor of your State- Ekiti??

Tinubu/Fashola are blessing to us living in Lagos!

So you are a Lagosian ? . . .Imagine the nonsense, and yes Fayose is no less a tout than Aregbesola . . . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Alphaoscar: 9:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
nonsense coming from Odili.

The current wind of change blowing all over Nigeria is not negotiable and million of Odili can't stop it.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Fool who told you are a lagosian, let nigeria divide make u no park ur load go ur east. Anyway I don forget say u be osu.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by major466(m): 9:46pm On Dec 28, 2014
Ameachi is a big mistake to Rivers people.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by zubby29(m): 9:47pm On Dec 28, 2014
odili has not seen anything yet.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by LRNZH(m): 9:48pm On Dec 28, 2014
I witnessed first hand Odili's N60Billion fake IPP (Independent Power Project) he set up in Omoku.

He even brought OBJ to commission it.
It never worked. OBJ was so disappointed.

Amaechi can never be on the level of Odili in corruption.

Odili also armed militants for elections in 2003. That's how the militancy and criminality problems in Rivers State became severe.

Forget party politics. Odili has no moral right to criticise Amaechi. Infact, Amaechi has performed better than Odili and Omeiha combined.

8 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by zubby29(m): 9:51pm On Dec 28, 2014
bossmini84:

Fool who told you are a lagosian, let nigeria divide make u no park ur load go ur east. Anyway I don forget say u be osu.
mst u insult her to drive home your silly point,who told u Nigeria is going to divide,nd what stops her from claiming a lagosian? i really pity ur way of reasoning

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by major466(m): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
wecan:
Rotimi Amaechi will be very much humiliated in River State in 2015. I am sorry for him
As far as politics is concerned, he's finished.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:52pm On Dec 28, 2014
bossmini84:

I am a peace loving resident of Lagos State who respect my host and perform my obligations to the state as at and when due! So when the war breaks, is people like you that needs to be afraid, because they have marked you as an enemy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by pendy79: 9:53pm On Dec 28, 2014
Here we have a thief who is brandishing a PERPETUAL RESTRAINING ORDER FROM BEING PROBED, and yet have a supreme court justice as a wife calling someone who did 100times better than him as a governor a disappointment cos he defected to another party.

Why not call him a disappointment if he fail as a governor? Is odili a supreme court judge that was amongst eminent judges that ruled in favour of Amaechi then? Amaechi got to his position by the grace of God and the judgement of supreme court not by the influence of thieves like odili and sekibo.

Make this fugitive go rest mbok

6 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Firefire(m): 10:01pm On Dec 28, 2014
Rotimi my brother with Yoruba father and Rivers mother is a disgrace to us ALL! undecided
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by FreeGlobe(f): 10:02pm On Dec 28, 2014
Alphaoscar:

wow and some useless idiots are writing Fashola in Lagos complaining of marginalization? Because Rotimi is among Amaechi name he shouldn't have been Rivers State governor abi?

Thunder fire any flattie that complain of marginalization again in Lagos or other Yoruba states.
for Christ's sake, when will we stop telling ignorant people like you that Lagos is not a Yoruba state?
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Firefire(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2014
major466:

As far as politics is concerned, he's finished.

Completely finished!
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 10:07pm On Dec 28, 2014
All those saying Odili looted River State should remember that while Odili was Governor, Amaechi was speaker.

So if you accuse the Governor Odili of Stealing, then what did speaker Amaechi do about it?

When Odili was deputy Governor to Rufus Ada George in the 3rd republic. Amaechi was his errand boy.!

This two go a long way and when Odili says you don't know the character of a man until he has power and money; there is a reason he says that.

It is quite frankly stup1d calling Odili a thief in a debate between Odili and Amaechi because if Odili was a mafia boss, Amaechi would be his caporegime.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by azimibraun: 10:14pm On Dec 28, 2014
19 out of 20 political Godfathers will celebrate their Godsons becoming bosses on their own after a beef btwn them. Odili I am not shocked. Odili and Alameiseigha don't have a choice they would have said a lot about Gej bin a dissapointmen. It's all hate.
Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by HzRF(m): 10:17pm On Dec 28, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

And why are u pained about rivers
Cc @freeglobe

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is A Bunch Of Disappointment, Says Odili by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2014
Mr Odili but you cant deny d fact dat amaechi performed a million times better dan you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: 5 Things I Can't Give Militants- Naij.com / Aso Rock Boils As BBC Shocks The World, Calls For Buhari’s Immediate Resignation / ESN the New Bride of the SouthEast /SouthSouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.