Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,779 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Pls Help!!!my Heartbeat Increases Like That Of Someone In Fear. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help!!!my Heartbeat Increases Like That Of Someone In Fear. (782 Views)

I Am In My Early 20s But My Eyesight Is As Bad Like That Of A 60 Year Old / 10 Weeks U/S. No Heartbeat, No Foetal Pole Only Gestational Sac. / Three Sisters With Werewolf Syndrome Fear They'll Never Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!my Heartbeat Increases Like That Of Someone In Fear. by Hauneg(f): 12:21am On Dec 29, 2014
I have been experiencing increased rate of heartbeat for a while now and its an on and off thing but these past few days has been alarming cos it really looked like that of someone in fear. Pls help with possible causes and solution as I know not what to make of it.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Pls Help!!!my Heartbeat Increases Like That Of Someone In Fear. by Lexusgs430: 3:08am On Dec 29, 2014
Hauneg:
I have been experiencing increased rate of heartbeat for a while now and its an on and off thing but these past few days has been alarming cos it really looked like that of someone in fear. Pls help with possible causes and solution as I know not what to make of it.
Thanks in anticipation.

You could be having tachycardia. What is your regular pulse baseline?
When you have this episodes, do you also suffer from dizziness, chest pain, breathlessness and light headness?
Book an appointment with a cardiologist, so an ECG can be done to ascertain the true reading of your heart rhythm.
Re: Pls Help!!!my Heartbeat Increases Like That Of Someone In Fear. by geniewilliams(m): 10:08am On Dec 29, 2014
actually you need ECG urgently it is a sign of serious cardiovascular condition which has resulted to heart palpitation you can reach me on this number number 07036507238/ 08070482396

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Is Urgently Needed! / One Of Science's Most Baffling Questions? Why We Yawn / Fohow Rose Oligose For Intestinal Cleansing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.