Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,192 members, 7,825,736 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) (731 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Support the Campaign against urban diabetes / 2go Starts Campaign Against Salt Healing Rumour-Ebola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) by benny4wax(m): 2:02am On Dec 29, 2014
A majority of Nigerian female undergraduates are busy studying their second degree even before finishing with the first degree which to so many other students of that same institution is seen as a task that can best be categorized as being Very cumbersome. The most interesting part of their study of that second degree is that a very high majority still graduate with either a first class or a second class upper while the others who may have along the way been distracted by one thing or the other end up either with Second class lower or a pass depending on her seriousness. It is very important to note that the success of the first degree boils down to the success of the second degree and all the girls going for this second degree always apply for one and the same course, strange right?. What course is this that these people study in unison and without the consent of their parents?Who is funding it, i mean, who then is the sponsor? Why are the males not going after that course or are they exempted from it?

The course is named prostituology, it is made up of two words 'prostituta' and 'logos'. Prostituta is a latin word meaning 'to offer for sale' while Logos is a Greek word meaning 'to study'. Prostituology is defined as the science that study the basic techniques of how to offer one's body for sale to an interested buyer. H'm, now you get the gist right. The males are not left out of this, so lets not put it all on the ladies because in our various institutions their exist male prostitutes who either sell their body for grades, money or just to belong.

I have one message for you which is 'Prostitution kills'. This message goes out to all the youths of this beloved country which i am undoubtedly proud of. I have strong believe in the youths of this country because i myself is a youth. We should note that prostitution may eventually leads to Pregnancy, which may push us into abortion, and then death, Worst case scenario you end up with a deadly disease or an infection and that may spell the end for you on earth.

Be wise and ask yourself this simple question "Why must i loss a promising life of riches and wealth for luxuries and few notes of Naira that can't replace the life and good health which i am about to gamble away".Nairalanders please help me pass this message because the future of the youths heavily depend on it.

Life is too short for you to seek a short cut.
SAY NO TO PROSTITUTION.

Re: A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) by benuejosh: 4:10am On Dec 29, 2014
all i could read was first degree, second degree.
Re: A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) by spicy244(f): 4:37am On Dec 29, 2014
Nice . We will tell them
Re: A Nairalanders Campaign Against Prostitution (inspiring) by benny4wax(m): 9:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Thanks dearie, i really would appreciate it.
spicy244:
Nice . We will tell them

(1) (Reply)

Sex, Food, Can Cause Headache / Trying To Loose Weight After Child Birth Whatapp Group / Is It Normal To Have Attention Every Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.