Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected (728 Views)

Chinese Doctors Remove 13Kg Of Stuck Poo From Man's Bowel After 22 Years / 21-Year-Old Indian Man Stuck In A 160-Year-Old Body (Photos) / Kenyan Doctors Remove Coin Stuck In Boy's Throat For 2 Weeks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by sinkhole: 9:04pm On Mar 05, 2015
Lagos – A South African married
woman and her younger boyfriend
got a nasty shock when her vagina
went into spasm and squeezed his
pen!s tighter and tighter, Daily Star
reports.
A neighbour heard the cries from the
couple and determined that they were
calling for help. The neighbour then
alerted the rest of the neighbourhood
with a crowd of 2000 coming to
witness the event.
The crowd in Johannesburg, South
Africa determined that the event was a
result of witchcraft, claiming that the
woman’s husband put a spell that
made sure that anyone else who has
sex with his wife would be stuck there
until he returned to extract his
revenge.
The police had to use pepper spray in
order to get the crowd to disperse.
The pair was rushed to hospital and
the wife was given an injection to
dilate her uterus. According to
medical experts is more likely that the
incident was a result of penis captivus
whereby the vagina had contracted
too much and thus trapped the pen!s
inside.

www.dailystar.co.uk/news/weird-news/427947/Vagina-spasm-couple-agony-2-000-strong-watch
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by Mattpopson101: 9:05pm On Mar 05, 2015
Hahahaha yawa don gas
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:09pm On Mar 05, 2015
Devul don catch demon 2day..

AmstelRock stuck inside Va-jay-jay, what a sight to beholdgrin. Happy kpekusing oga Fucker & Madam Fuckee..
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by sinkhole: 9:10pm On Mar 05, 2015
We call it "magun", but they have scientific name for it and they solved the problem technically without going to any ritualist! that is what actually struck me in the report.
It seems there is a medical explanation for "magun" afterall!
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2015
Science call it 'joystick captivus'.

Traditional/village-minded fellows call it 'magun'.

Which is a better explaination?
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by Ewizard(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2015
pishure... undecided
Re: Cheating Wife Gets Boyfriend’s Pen!s Stuck In Her, Witchcraft Suspected by akinsadeez(m): 10:22pm On Mar 05, 2015
I have always heard stories like but I always wonder, when d woman's V constricted shouldn't d man also lose his erection to make his D slide out easily. I can understand d woman 's channel constricting around d man's ere.ction. My point is that, when such an embarrassing thing occurs, I would expect d man's D to become flaccid, shrink and thus be able to come out easily undecided

(1) (Reply)

Weight-loss Even While You Sleep / Common Causes Of Menstrual Irregularities / Here Is A Simple Trick To Increase Your Poo Performance!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.