Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,191 members, 7,811,496 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office (21332 Views)

Udom Emmanuel Completes House (Mansion) In Just Months In Office -SaharaReporter / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election / Hon Okon Uwah Slumps, Dies During Campaign In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by 1stola: 9:45am On Dec 29, 2014
This Shaka boy is just a frustrated, jobless, clueless and hopeless m0ron.
Only him operates about 5 accounts on Nairaland just to continue typing this rubbish.
Mod should please ban this goat.
cc: ShakaZullu, ShakadeZullu, ShakatheZullu e.t.c.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Generalkorex(m): 9:46am On Dec 29, 2014
Teebashy:

Common sense is not common
itz a default application but some people deleted their own
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by onatisi(m): 9:47am On Dec 29, 2014
okiezman:
Apc and tinubu killed him

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves
kai,see mental gobe at full capacity.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
chisssossssss..........Rip to the dead.....
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by lockupman(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2014
'Are' and not 'Is'...use of English (GST 101) you didn't listen and read up like ur clueless GEJ.

okiezman:

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

Osibanjo is a thief like tinubu that why they mingle together. If he's a pastor then light and darkness has nothing in comon cos tinubu and buhari is darkness themselves
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by presley64(m): 9:51am On Dec 29, 2014
chai!!! villagers at work...rip dpo
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by presley64(m): 9:54am On Dec 29, 2014
same way i lost my dad 2011
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by watered(m): 9:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Innocent souls that were brutalised in his station.

Egunje

All of the above kills a man faster

GEJ till 2019
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by cole265(m): 9:56am On Dec 29, 2014
I suspect this police man is the one that stopped me on Ikorudu road some days back. He demanded for my particulars which I handed over to him knowing fully well that they are all correct and up to date. But he insisted to collect bribe from me and pointed out on the vehicle licence that the colour of the car was indicated customs instead of gray colour. He then demanded I part with 2000 naira. I had to plead and beg him for several hours that I only have a thousand naira of which I was going to buy drug for my mum. He refused ( did not believe me) and eventually collect my only 1000 naira.
I left the venue very angry and digected.
I can bet, this is the policeman.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by cole265(m): 9:59am On Dec 29, 2014
presley64:
same way i lost my dad 2011

Was he a serving policeman too?
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by CosmoFab: 10:01am On Dec 29, 2014
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Oricha62(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
Sad news;my brothers and sisters this is why it very important to be conscious of death all the time ,because when the angel of death appeared to us that will be the end of this world .we should ensure engage ourselves in something good. People does not want die but we have been seeing people dyeing both young and old ,male and female do we think we will left out ? No ,it will surely come unexpectedly.may Our LORD Grant us good death .May HE also forgive the ones that passes away and admit them in HIS Heaven. AMEEN
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by presley64(m): 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
cole265:

Was he a serving policeman too?

nope...

1 Like

Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:10am On Dec 29, 2014
Hmmmmmm.......... Chisos!

RIP
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Pajames4all: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2014
whatapitty
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 10:24am On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=udyheart01 post=29297528]This Is Why We Need Goodluck In Nigeria....
I was just born then imagine the same idiotic fellow still forcing his way to become president

Please Sum up the years

If we all are sincerely to pick Good leader apart from prudent president GEJ,.other potential ones are there in LP, NRC, UPS awolowo party..God bless naija
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by akpumping7720(m): 10:30am On Dec 29, 2014
okiezman:

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

I wonder if those workers at Yabaleft are on strike!!!
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Edusouls(m): 10:50am On Dec 29, 2014
police are very corrupt,wicked and dirty set of people..and they die a wicked,mysterious and a dirty type of death..karma, what goes around comes around..

1 Like

Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by nairaman66(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2014
Maybe too much ROGER!

Rip to the dead..
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by igmoney(m): 11:02am On Dec 29, 2014
GBJ for 2015 ;DGBJ for 2015
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by cole265(m): 11:03am On Dec 29, 2014
presley64:

nope...

Hiya....sorry...blessings in every misfortune though. ...imagine he was ill with protracted illness like my dad was. we spent so much money, though God kept him alive longer, but he eventually died.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 29, 2014
They don't do autopsies in Nigeria?

What the fúck is "slump"? Is that a medical term? Apparently, slumping is the leading killer of Nigerians.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by londoner: 11:05am On Dec 29, 2014
Edusouls:
police are very corrupt,wicked and dirty set of people..and they die a wicked,mysterious and a dirty type of death..karma, what goes around comes around..

True, but then I wonder what will happen to the average Nigerian when they die then. They are no better than the police. They can hand over money to the police and complain, but then when they get to work steal from their boss, or steal or dupe a family member...........the average Nigerian will term them "Sharp".
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by coldFLARES1(m): 11:07am On Dec 29, 2014
ihustler:
have they reported the matter to the police?
grin grin "there's no complainant"
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Orunto:
GOD FORGIVE HIS SINS AND GRANT HIM ETERNAL REST IJN AMEN!
sins of the dead are not forgiven no matter how hard u pray. We only have the chance when we still in our mortal bodies

1 Like

Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by ewizard1: 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Sorry if i sound too harsh...

If he is one of those foolish kind of Police that takes advantage and cheat the masses...

Maybe Karma has twerked for him!
May he ROT in Hell!!!
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by DaBullIT(m): 11:16am On Dec 29, 2014
cole265:
I suspect this police man is the one that stopped me on Ikorudu road some days back. He demanded for my particulars which I handed over to him knowing fully well that they are all correct and up to date. But he insisted to collect bribe from me and pointed out on the vehicle licence that the colour of the car was indicated customs instead of gray colour. He then demanded I part with 2000 naira. I had to plead and beg him for several hours that I only have a thousand naira of which I was going to buy drug for my mum. He refused ( did not believe me) and eventually collect my only 1000 naira.
I left the venue very angry and digected.
I can bet, this is the policeman.

Congrats butthole , you just confessed to spiritual murder
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by DaBullIT(m): 11:18am On Dec 29, 2014
kennygee:
There are people who will still blame GEJ for this.

RIP to the dead.
. But rather , they should praise him ?

udyheart01:
This Is Why We Need Goodluck In Nigeria....

#SaiBuhari 1983
like this guy ?

okiezman:

Gej till 2019

Buhari is a satan

Tinubu is an owl

but its OK to blame someone else ?

watered:
Innocent souls that were brutalised in his station.

Egunje

All of the above kills a man faster

GEJ till 2019

Hypocrisy level 2. March on oh ye ediots of Nairaland
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by cole265(m): 11:22am On Dec 29, 2014
DaBullIT:

Congrats butthole , you just confessed to spiritual murder

Warning my guy! Warning!! Warning!!!
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by watered(m): 11:29am On Dec 29, 2014
DaBullIT:
. But rather , they should praise him ?

like this guy ?

but its OK to blame someone else ?

Hypocrisy level 2. March on oh ye ediots of Nairaland
Your username says it all; you are a bull and a fool who drools all night.
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by stinggy(m): 11:45am On Dec 29, 2014
harrysterol:
stinggy my guy cheesy cheesy
Bro hw u dey? U knw say I spose cal dt guy attention to hin drug
How cally? All fine?
Re: Lagos DPO Slumps, Dies In Office by tomiobj(m): 11:47am On Dec 29, 2014
Pics orrrrr
studio14:
The Divisional Police Officer in charge of the Ijede Police Station, Nwaoha Uzoma, has died.

Our correspondent learnt that Uzoma’s corpse was found in his office on Thursday, a day after he entered and locked himself in.

It was gathered that after he did not pick his calls, anxious relatives and policemen in the station broke the door open and saw his lifeless body on the floor.

PUNCH Metro gathered that Uzoma, a Superintendent of Police, was formerly heading the Anthony Police Division, before he was posted to Ijede, in the Ikorodu area, early in December.

Our correspondent gathered that the deceased, who was married with children, was in his fifties.

A police source said, “The DPO was posted from Anthony to Ijede around December 5. At that time, he had an illness, which was not very serious. He was a friendly man who could sometime become angry and that’s when you offend him. But once he showed his anger and you begged him, he forgave and that would end it.

“On the day of the incident, he entered his office and shut himself in. People didn’t suspect anything because he sometimes slept there. People didn’t see him come out throughout that day and then the next day, they called his phone repeatedly but he didn’t pick it.

“That was how people became suspicious and broke the door. They found his corpse on the floor.”

The police were said to have evacuated the corpse and deposited it in a private mortuary.

Another police source, who claimed to be close to the deceased, told our correspondent that he saw him few days to his death and he was looking healthy.

He said, “I still saw him at a meeting where he was all smiles and didn’t show any sign of sickness. I was told he slumped and died in his office.”

The Lagos State Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Kenneth Nwosu, while confirming the incident on Sunday, explained that the police had yet to ascertain the cause of death.

He said, “On December 25, at about 8am, SP Nwaoha Uzoma, was found dead in his office at the Ijede Police Station. His corpse was removed and deposited at St. Raphael Hospital morgue for autopsy.

http://www.punchng.com/metro-plus/lagos-dpo-slumps-dies-in-office/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari To Address Nation On Recovered Loot - Oyegun / Niger School Teacher Suspended Over Facebook Post Against Buhari & Sani Bello / Lagos Records Massive Drop In Accidents After ‘Okada’ Restriction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.