Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? (2798 Views)

Suleman To El-Rufai: “You Are Dead Already, Ask For Date Of Your Burial" (video) / Ways Women Ask For Offering Indirectly On A Sunday Morning / Julius Malema To Visit T.B Joshua To ‘Ask For Blessings’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 5:45am On Dec 29, 2014
To all Nairalanders,
I'm fresh and new on here and I decided to check how this great Nigerian forum works.
The first topic that comes to my mind is this...

If your Creator tells you to ask for whatsoever you desire within 5 seconds, min of 5 words and max of 7 words. What would you all Nairalanders ask?...

Wondering why this kind of question is my topic being a new Nairalander? Well I'd just like to know Nigerians utmost desire in this present day.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by eistien(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2014
Money money money
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Drdaps(m): 5:55am On Dec 29, 2014
wisdom will do the trick.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Hazardd(m): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2014
longlife...nobody want to die.
Wisdom.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:07am On Dec 29, 2014
That i may dwell in His house

1 Like

Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 29, 2014
I have all that I need. Ave Satanas.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by holatin(m): 6:46am On Dec 29, 2014
love
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by jerryboiii(m): 7:13am On Dec 29, 2014
MONEY. Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AfricanApple(f): 8:06am On Dec 29, 2014
extra intelligence
its not my business that its more than 7 words o, I know god cannot give such limit tongue
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:03am On Dec 29, 2014
AdeniyiA:
That i may dwell in His house

You have said well and may He (your Creator) grant you your desire. I'm not surprised to see that this would be the least of all a man can ever ask his Maker.

Money, wisdom, long life, fame, power, love e.t.c will surely fail you at a time when you least expect it. Those that have been before you experienced the same. Even the wealthiest and wisest man to ever live fell at the long run.

Now what makes people to ask for all these things, it's simply coz of their LUST which has taken control.

P.S= I'm not a preacher, evangelist or apostle....I just want us all to share ideas.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:06am On Dec 29, 2014
AfricanApple:
extra intelligence
its not my business that its more than 7 words o, I know god cannot give such limit tongue

That's ok but it would be very good to use it to change lives not to frustrate lives. I'd use it in a good way.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:09am On Dec 29, 2014
jerryboiii:
MONEY. Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ye brother... Haven't you had enough that you can intelligently, patiently and happily turn to billions if you follow that very good part in you?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:11am On Dec 29, 2014
eistien:
Money money money

Yes your Maker is very willing to give you as much as you want but will you use it for the purpose for which He has given you?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:14am On Dec 29, 2014
Drdaps:
wisdom will do the trick.

Do you know?

When wisdom do tricks, you might make mistake at some point and people will be like, "We thought he said he was wise?"...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:16am On Dec 29, 2014
Hazardd:
longlife...nobody want to die.
Wisdom.

Ok bro...If I may ask you, what if that long life isn't well spent?
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:17am On Dec 29, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
I have all that I need. Ave Satanas.

You've got nothing to worry about...that person whom you've gotten your needs from will give you more in abundance.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:20am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
love

He who has love is the greatest of all.

It's very beautiful but strive to have it till the end...
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Hazardd(m): 10:23am On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Ok bro...If I may ask you, what if that long life isn't well spent?

i cannt answer that question.

I have said what i need so leave the rest.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by holatin(m): 10:27am On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

He who has love is the greatest of all.

It's very beautiful but strive to have it till the end...
gbam
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:40am On Dec 29, 2014
Hazardd:

i cannt answer that question.

I have said what i need so leave the rest.

smiley ... I agree without questioning you further coz the topic was just one thing you would ask from your Maker.

But just for me to have more insight thats why I asked " What if the long life isn't well spent?"

Remember= This topic is for us all to share ideas...of which are free!
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 10:44am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
gbam

smiley ... Are you sure about that?

Now let me ask you, what if people mistake the " love " you have for then for " weakness "? Coz we've got a lot of irrational homo sapiens.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Hazardd(m): 10:54am On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

smiley ... I agree without questioning you further coz the topic was just one thing you would ask from your Maker.

But just for me to have more insight thats why I asked " What if the long life isn't well spent?"

Remember= This topic is for us all to share ideas...of which are free!

ok, whether is t been spent well or not....
The wish of anybody is to last longer on earth.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by holatin(m): 11:34am On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

smiley ... Are you sure about that?

Now let me ask you, what if people mistake the " love " you have for then for " weakness "? Coz we've got a lot of irrational homo sapiens.
then I withdraw my love and send it to someone else
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 11:53am On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:
then I withdraw my love and send it to someone else

Now take a look at this... What if someone else says " you should have shown/given me the love first if you truly love me"?

I guess you'd move further right..? Also what if the next says " why should I believe in your love since it took you a long time to show me"?

Bottom line... Billions of people will still be unsatisfied no matter how much we love or please them but above all, our love for people should come from a pure and sincere heart.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 11:55am On Dec 29, 2014
Hazardd:

ok, whether is t been spent well or not....
The wish of anybody is to last longer on earth.

Just what I was thinking....
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by holatin(m): 1:04pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Now take a look at this... What if someone else says " you should have shown/given me the love first if you truly love me"?

I guess you'd move further right..? Also what if the next says " why should I believe in your love since it took you a long time to show me"?

Bottom line... Billions of people will still be unsatisfied no matter how much we love or please them but above all, our love for people should come from a pure and sincere heart.

dis love discussion don dey too much 4 me oooooo
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Drdaps(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

Do you know?

When wisdom do tricks, you might make mistake at some point and people will be like, "We thought he said he was wise?"...
despite their mistakes once one is wise you will ignore their wrongs.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
one night with texanomaly.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by texanomaly(f): 3:55pm On Dec 29, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
one night with texanomaly.

shocked
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 29, 2014
gracefulsoul:

You've got nothing to worry about...that person whom you've gotten your needs from will give you more in abundance.
All that you need is within.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 4:44pm On Dec 29, 2014
holatin:

dis love discussion don dey too much 4 me oooooo

Sir, love discussion shouldn't be too much for you if you truly want to show it to someone and enlighten us on several ways to show love from a pure and sincere heart...

Remember= We're all sharing ideas.
Re: Tell Me, What Would You Possibly Ask For? by gracefulsoul: 4:49pm On Dec 29, 2014
Drdaps:

despite their mistakes once one is wise you will ignore their wrongs.

Sir, what do you think of someone who's wise but hot-tempered and easily irritated?

Would such be able to ignore people's wrong? Plz kindly give more insight on how one should go about that.

Remember= We're all sharing ideas...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Angry Corpse Refuses To Be Buried In Akwa Ibom (Video) / Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures / Ramadan Fasting Is Of Pagan Origin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.