Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,870 members, 7,813,963 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. (2781 Views)

Reverend Impregnates Seven Church Members, Two Married Women - Punch / An Open Letter To The Church: How The Church Can Make The World A Better Place / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2015
If it was in the days of Moses and Elijah them, who give such people power to do any of these in Church smiley?

Any small misbehaviour can land you "Angelic slap" grin

Grace sha cheesy

Some of them are...

1. Making Calls

You're in Church and will still be replying calls saying "call me later, I dey Church" or "sell am for #3500" grin - To whom it may concern cheesy

2. Browsing

Some folks have replaced Bible for iPad these days, so it makes it very easy to switch from Bible to NL or FB grin

3. Taking photos

Babes working outside the church like traffic unit, crowd control unit, ushers or even environmentalists are mostly guilty of this. Last Sunday, some even pleaded I snapped them...me too snap them cheesy

4. Turning back to admire or to see who is admiring you

This one tire me sha... She makes a new hair and every minute she is pampering it and looking back....hmm...some will just be looking around as if they're in church in search of a treasure- Treasure Hunt ni grin

5. Ladies walking in the aisle when the church is dead silent

She and her high heels... The other day, one almost fell right before me... Pastor is preaching, you go just cat walk from back to front with "one kind dress like that"...na wa o! Thus, causing an interference in the flow grin...

6. Farting

Farting is real o...cheesy, Some people nor dey fear God at all...How you want make people handle the message? Some people dey fart through their mouths sha...When pastor say "Tell you neighbour..." I go look opposite oo or form seriousness cool

7. Breastfeeding

There is always a place for breastfeeding mothers to breastfeed, but some do it as occasion bids... Anywhere that the baby cries, them just bring the thing out... Them nor send you at all o...

I know some can't be controlled and a few of us have been involved in one or more of these...cheesy

Which are you guilty of? cheesy

Have a nice week ahead wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Odillz: 10:26pm On Feb 07, 2015
FEMALE USHERS tapping male members and saying,"bro,sit up.Don't give the devil a chance" undecided..

Searching passionately for the N50 reserve when it comes to offertory,and keeping N5000 for Agatha undecided

2 Likes

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 07, 2015
Odillz:
j

J for jack smiley
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2015
-pinging and chatting
-gisting and making side comments
-day dreaming
-others
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Jeromejnr(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
-pinging and chatting
-gisting and making side comments
-day dreaming
-others

The pinging own? Dem never jam hot ushers o cool
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:34pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu winkSup?
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by teemanbastos(m): 10:35pm On Feb 07, 2015
sleeping & Snoring wink
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

The pinging own? Dem never jam hot ushers o cool
smiley na to seize the phone bah?
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Deejavuu(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:
Deejavuu winkSup?

Lool,am good... smiley

Okay i'm guilty of number 2,but i don't browse.Just check my KJV electronically wink..

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by IceSplash(f): 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2015
None
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool,am good... smiley

Okay i'm guilty of number 2,but i don't browse.Just check my KJV electronically wink..

I knew...cheesy...the way you were just sampling the thread quietly wink...Sometimes, don't you check your mail and updates? wink
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 07, 2015
IceSplash:
None

Perfecto! cheesy
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley na to seize the phone bah?

Lol...Iffa hear...them go jus tell you to put it away...seize ke? If na usher wey I get crush on, I go allow her seize my phone sharperly grin... All things work together for good... abi na? grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Deejavuu(f): 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

I knew...cheesy...the way you were just sampling the thread quietly wink...Sometimes, don't you check your mail and updates? wink

Naah-i try to resist the "temptation".. smiley

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
sleeping & Snoring wink

snoring ke? grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Naah-i try to resist the "temptation".. smiley

You na strong Christian o...grin...na girls na him guys dey find...tell me your address oya……cool
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:48pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

Lol...Iffa hear...them go jus tell you to put it away...seize ke? If na usher wey I get crush on, I go allow her seize my phone sharperly grin... All things work together for good... abi na? grin
smiley she ll tell you to get it back from the chief usher tongue
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Deejavuu(f): 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

You na strong Christian o...grin...na girls na him guys dey find...tell me your address oya……cool

Lool-i will send it via courier wink...Goodnight

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
ArchEnemy:
smiley she ll tell you to get it back from the chief usher tongue

hian! before a girl go wan seize my phone, there is already something smiley...She knows the ropes...wink
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

Lool-i will send it via courier wink...Goodnight

What should I reply you? smiley
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Deejavuu(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

What should I reply you? smiley

You will know after u get it..

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by ArchEnemy(m): 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

hian! before a girl go wan seize my phone, there is already something smiley...She knows the ropes...wink
smiley
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

You will know after u get it..

Aite smiley
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by teemanbastos(m): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

snoring ke? grin
lol... D tin wey 1 dy c 4 church...na die.
Xum ppu sef go sleep off and fall 4rm chair.
grin grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Deejavuu(f): 10:57pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

Courier is rather to tasking... isn't it?

This one isnt,dont worry we will continue the chat after u get my package... wink

1 Like

Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nairalander01: 10:59pm On Feb 07, 2015
Op You forgot to add Toasting/chyking inside church undecided
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2015
Deejavuu:

This one isnt,dont worry we will continue the chat after u get my package... wink

I'll be waiting...wink
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairalander01:
Op You forgot to add Toasting/chyking inside church undecided

Really? grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:07pm On Feb 07, 2015
teemanbastos:
lol... D tin wey 1 dy c 4 church...na die.
Xum ppu sef go sleep off and fall 4rm chair.
grin grin

hard to believe ey ... grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nairalander01: 11:11pm On Feb 07, 2015
emusmith:

Really? grin
Yeah and you look a like culprit grin
Re: Seven Awkward Behaviours Around The Church Environment. by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 07, 2015
Nairalander01:

Yeah and you look like culprit grin

Hian! wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Female Angels? / What Is The Different Between A Pastor,bishop,apostle And Reverend? / Are They Prophetic Schools In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.