Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Evil Comedian Episode 32 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Evil Comedian Episode 32 (438 Views)

Mandy's Law Episode 32 / Devilish Comedian The Sequel To Evil Comedian / Evil Comedian Episode 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evil Comedian Episode 32 by Bottombelle: 8:06am On Dec 29, 2014
The guards got together and never bothered going in search of them, they just vanished into thin air. Who are you? Ofego asked the stranger at the one room in the hotel they had lodged in. He said nothing, and Ofego shouted, I am wondering, I have been running around with a stranger ever since, a stranger who I know nothing of. Can you please tell me who you are? He asked politely. I am, you will not like to know me.
Read more: http://www.njuwo.com/2014/12/evil-comedian-episode-32.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows???? / Scalene Triangle / My Karmo Experience (water Nearly Pass My Garri)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.