Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Hilarious Confessions Of A 400pounds Truck Driver - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious Confessions Of A 400pounds Truck Driver (519 Views)

Confessions Of A Lady / Confessions Of A Lady / Confessions Of A Lagos Pervert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Confessions Of A 400pounds Truck Driver by ibson99(m): 10:43am On Dec 29, 2014
There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinksit all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says,"Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry." "No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away." "I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener.I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison." guess what Happened??

The truck driver Started Crying..!

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Get Instant Cash At Laboratory / Demanding A Salary Increase / We Re Not Happy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.